KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Valkorion, the Outlander, DE Sidious, and DE Luke vs. Cosmic Spider-Man

Valkorion, the Outlander, DE Sidious, and DE Luke vs. Cosmic Spider-Man
Started by: FreshestSlice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Oh my.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:28 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Wanna join the gang up, Razer?

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:29 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I'm not joining this debate, lol.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:32 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

You could just oneshot.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:32 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Movie Galactus should never be mentioned again, but Comic Galactus, without PIS, will be turning Valkorion, Sidious etc. into cosmic playdough for his heralds to play with.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:34 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
This thread is still going because you claimed that Captain Universe is omnipotent. Nothing you posted so far implies omnipotence.

You understand the meaning of phrase "virtually unlimited strength," right?

Palpatine is stated to have limitless power and Valkorion is stated to have immeasurable power. You don't have a point.

Do you understand that being faster than the speed of light, being able to travel through time, being able to match the strength of literal planet busters, being able to manipulate matter on the molecular level, being able to manipulate literally anything Valkorion can do, being able to manipulate Valkorion, and being the strongest hero in the Marvel Universe puts Cosmic Spider-Man above any thing Valkorion has ever done? I mean ever? And I never claimed Spider-Man was omnipotent. You really don't know anything about Marvel if you think being invulnerable and an planet buster makes you omnipotent. I seriously don't think you can understand the sheer magnitudes greater than anything in Star Wars Captain Universe, any Captain Universe, is despite the fact that I pretty much gave you the world worth of information in a simple Google Search. Really, it's gotten to the point of all out doltishness, that really isn't required. Just let it go. Next you'll be talking about how TOAA can't defeat Valkorion even though he's basically god, because Valkorion is an entity, and TOAA is only implied to be in control of the entire multiverse.

Post something that puts Valkorion even remotely in the leagues of Magneto before you try to put him in the League of Cosmic Spider-Man, and god-forbid Galactus again.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:34 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. They won't be able to draw their light sabers before Spidey physically annihilates them.

2. Nobody in Star Wars can move close to the speed of light or faster.

There is no way to tell.

Obi-Wan dived right in.

He had the Force to guide him through, and the tri-fighter had only its electronic reflexes-but those electronic reflexes operated at roughly the speed of light. It stayed on his tail as if he were dragging it by a tow cable.

Taken from Star Wars: ROTS Novelization

Also, have a look at Valkorion's manipulation of time-space continuum in Chapter 5. He manifests while a Knight of Zakuul is about to make contact with Lana Beniko with his weapon and the same Knight is dead in the next movement before he could complete his action. As I pointed out to you earlier, nobody has speed-related advantage over Valkorion.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Apr 26th, 2016 at 05:39 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:35 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Skillz, have you asked Legend about Odin vs Valkorion, yet?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 05:36 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Do you understand that being faster than the speed of light, being able to travel through time,

Valkorion can manipulate space-time continuum. See Chapter 5 for evidence.

being able to match the strength of literal planet busters,

The imposter Hulk is a planet-buster now?

being able to manipulate matter on the molecular level,

Do you know how holocrons are made?

being able to manipulate literally anything Valkorion can do,

Based on?

being able to manipulate Valkorion,

Based on?

and being the strongest hero in the Marvel Universe puts Cosmic Spider-Man above any thing Valkorion has ever done? I mean ever?

No.

Cosmic Spider-Man defeated Tri-Sentinal who is far from a planet-buster.

And I never claimed Spider-Man was omnipotent.

This is your statement:

"He's invulnerable to everything, can time travel, move through dimensions, has control over all energy and bunched a dude that can blow up planets casually into orbit, as SKILLZ pointed out."

But the official quote turned out to be "virtually unlimited strength."

Nice try though.

You really don't know anything about Marvel if you think being invulnerable and an planet buster makes you omnipotent. I seriously don't think you can understand the sheer magnitudes greater than anything in Star Wars Captain Universe, any Captain Universe, is despite the fact that I pretty much gave you the world worth of information in a simple Google Search. Really, it's gotten to the point of all out doltishness, that really isn't required. Just let it go. Next you'll be talking about how TOAA can't defeat Valkorion even though he's basically god, because Valkorion is an entity, and TOAA is only implied to be in control of the entire multiverse.

I do believe that there are beings in the Marvel Universe that are above anything in the Star Wars. The Bedlam spirits might be an exception.

However, I am just being pragmatic. People tend to portray virtually every well-known Marvel character as some omnipotent deity who doesn't have weaknesses and have ripped planets apart with a thought. This sounds unrealistic and ridiculous. There might a few that much powerful but Cosmic Spider-Man is not among them.

Post something that puts Valkorion even remotely in the leagues of Magneto before you try to put him in the League of Cosmic Spider-Man, and god-forbid Galactus again.

1. Manipulation of space-time continuum
2. Planetary-scale destructive powers
3. Transcending death
4. Cannot be affected through conventional means

All of that is Marvel-level shit.

I admit superiority of Comics-based Galactus though.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Apr 26th, 2016 at 06:07 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:01 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Sorry is SWL actually arguing for Valkorion over Cosmic Spider-Man?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:06 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by The Ellimist

Prove Cosmic Spider-Man's superiority and this discussion would come to an end.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:08 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by The Ellimist

You surprised?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t621346.html

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:09 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Anyone catch that LeGenD just said the Bedlams > anything in Marvel?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:13 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Anyone catch that LeGenD just said the Bedlams > anything in Marvel?

Bedlam spirits are stated to be omnipotent.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:15 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I stopped reading his posts after the last one, tbh.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:15 AM
S_W_LeGenD

I stopped reading his posts after the last one, tbh.

Your failure is duly noted.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:16 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Bedlam spirits are stated to be omnipotent.

So is Odin. There are beings in Marvel billions of times stronger than Odin.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:16 AM
S_W_LeGenD

So is Odin. There are beings in Marvel billions of times stronger than Odin.

Enlighten me.

But my point is that you cannot destroy omnipotent beings. Superior strength becomes irrelevant here.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:18 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...79979-odin4.jpg

And all Odin manages to do is hurt and piss off Galactus. Did I mention Galactus is the weakest between him, Death, Oblivion, Eternity, and Infinity, and that all 5 of them plus the other cosmics get oneshotted by IG Thanos?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:22 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

To be fair, Legend admits that Odin > Valky

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:25 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote