KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Valkorion, the Outlander, DE Sidious, and DE Luke vs. Cosmic Spider-Man

Valkorion, the Outlander, DE Sidious, and DE Luke vs. Cosmic Spider-Man
Started by: FreshestSlice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_W_LeGenD

Thanos is my favorite Marvel character. cool

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:38 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Well you should be happy to know that IG Thanos literally oneshots sw, then. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:39 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well you should be happy to know that IG Thanos literally oneshots sw, then. smile

What is IG?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:40 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Nah.

He can't affect the Netherworld of the Force, Qui Gon TKs the gauntlet off his hand, GG

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:41 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
What is IG?

Infinity Gauntlet. Look up IG Thanos.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:42 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Nah.

He can't affect the Netherworld of the Force, Qui Gon TKs the gauntlet off his hand, GG

Soul and Reality Gems OP.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:51 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

@Skillz - I'm pretty sure IG Thanos doesn't one-shot Oblivion (who I don't believe appears in the story arc), nor Death, who revives Thanos for the point of getting him to kill half of all life in the universe. He obviously becomes far more powerful later, but he never destroys Death (he still loves her).

For the record, Classic Oblivion was an equal for Infinity (who is an equal for Eternity), so the four ends of the cosmic compass were equal. Recently, however, Mikaboshi (somebody who Eternity claims predates him and whom he cannot harm) and who was a multiversal threat was revealed/retconned to be a mere aspect in the "infinity" that was Oblivion. So Current Oblivion >>> Eternity and co.

Last edited by SunRazer on Apr 26th, 2016 at 07:02 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:59 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

So does this all start cause Legend has Valkorion above characters from Marvel.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 08:15 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by The Merchant
So does this all start cause Legend has Valkorion above characters from Marvel.

Some characters in Marvel, not every being.

There are some ridiculously powerful characters in Marvel.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 08:35 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Still waiting to see what Team is supposed to actually do to Cosmic Spider-Man.

And no, this thread was made because Star Wars is boring as **** at the moment.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 01:18 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by SunRazer
@Skillz - I'm pretty sure IG Thanos doesn't one-shot Oblivion (who I don't believe appears in the story arc), nor Death, who revives Thanos for the point of getting him to kill half of all life in the universe. He obviously becomes far more powerful later, but he never destroys Death (he still loves her).

For the record, Classic Oblivion was an equal for Infinity (who is an equal for Eternity), so the four ends of the cosmic compass were equal. Recently, however, Mikaboshi (somebody who Eternity claims predates him and whom he cannot harm) and who was a multiversal threat was revealed/retconned to be a mere aspect in the "infinity" that was Oblivion. So Current Oblivion >>> Eternity and co.

Scans for current Oblivion being Multiversal? I'm intrigued.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 02:15 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Still waiting to see what Team is supposed to actually do to Cosmic Spider-Man.

And no, this thread was made because Star Wars is boring as **** at the moment.

thumb up

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Marvel > Star Wars Kek.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 02:37 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 02:53 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

So Oblivion is confirmed top tier reality warper Multiversal? He's still below LT though right?

And isn't Eternity on par with Oblivion no matter what?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 02:57 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Well Oblivion, by concept, would be infinite just by the sheer fact that he exists where nothing else is. He's been there longer than Eternity just by being nothing. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to put him above Eternity. That being said, I'd assume the LT is more powerful than either, as that's the role given to him. Frankly, it's confusing as hell, but Marvel always is.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 03:05 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Except doesn't Eternity, by definition, exist without end or beginning, similar to Oblivion?

And yeah, I assumed that, given that the LT is "the embodiment of the Multiverse itself."

The Ivory Kings kill them all though smile

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 03:08 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Eternity still has to exist within Oblivion though.

And duh.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 03:13 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Fair enough.

Didn't the Ivory Kings legit get hurt by Starbrand's an hero? How the hell do they manage to slaughter LT? smile

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 03:14 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I assume more than two of them tried. That's the only sense I can make out of that one. Unless I'm remembering it wrong.

EDIT: Kek, guess three's the magic number.

Last edited by FreshestSlice on Apr 26th, 2016 at 03:23 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 03:20 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Can The Beyonders defeat Valkorion tho

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 03:30 PM