KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Valkorion, the Outlander, DE Sidious, and DE Luke vs. Cosmic Spider-Man

Valkorion, the Outlander, DE Sidious, and DE Luke vs. Cosmic Spider-Man
Started by: FreshestSlice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Vitiate can unleash the full power of the dark side and disintegrate droids. How can Cosmic Spider-Man compare?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 06:38 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Grey Hulk destroys an asteroid twice the size of Earth:

(please log in to view the image)

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 07:17 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I feel like this team could beat the tall gold/black being on the far right

I honestly have no idea who that is.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 07:35 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: wait, for real?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 07:39 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Oh ****, never mind. Yeah, Unlimited power>Infinity

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 07:51 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

smile

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 07:52 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Team could totes take Mr. Fantastic.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 08:10 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

DE'd prolly solo. smile

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 08:20 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Not going to lie, prime Mr. Fantastic sneezes team out of existence, rebuilds them to apologize, then kills them.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 08:27 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

**** prime tastic.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 08:30 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Mr. Fantastic brought your entire universe back to life, you ungrateful *****.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 08:35 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Too many universal tier characters in Marvel/DC.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2016 08:41 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

@Skillz - LT's above Oblivion, but I'd wager Oblivion is above the others. Apart from the Mikaboshi >= Eternity and Mikaboshi being an aspect of Oblivion, there's also the fact that the Ultimate Nullifier sends people to Oblivion's realm, and I believe it can even send Eternity there. I think we can also infer that Eternity is more or less born from Oblivion, and returns to him at the end of all things, and a new Eternity comes out. Hence, there's a "multi-Eternity" (presumably a reference to the multiverse), and I believe a "multi-Death", as well, but only one Oblivion that I'm aware of.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2016 07:35 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Kind just wanted to clear this up with you on why this won't happen:

Cosmic Spiderman is infinitely faster and more powerful than even this entire team combined.

Cosmic Spider Man likely have his share of advantages such as his superiority in physicals and ability to fly but I wouldn't make a claim this bold.

Valkorion can do stuff that requires nearly an entire Jedi Order to pull off so I wouldn't underestimate his raw power. And his spirit-like nature grants him advantages of his own.

Even assuming Valkorion pulls his whole, "slow down time" jazz, he still told the Outlander he had to react very quickly, because time had not stopped and if the Outlander waited too long, his decision would have been made for him. Furthermore, mentally reacting and actually acting are two separate faculties entirely. Even if Valkorion can perceive Spidey via slow down time jazz, he still won't be able to legitimately attack before Spiderman annihilates him with cosmic power or throw his ass into orbit.

Valkorion manipulated time-and-space continuum to save Lana Beniko from death, a feat that wasn't possible otherwise. Valkorion killed that Knight of Zakuul before he could land a blow on Lana. The entire purpose of manipulating time-and-space continuum is to able to perform an action at such a speed that a mortal being cannot comprehend it.

Even if Valkorion somehow gets launched into space, he will loose a Voice at maximum. Though, he might be able to shield his Voice in space from external threats like Satele Shan did. But even if we ignore the shield based assumption, Valkorion is likely to shed his mortal coil in this kind of situation anyhow and go on the offensive in disembodied form.

Even if the battle lasts very long, I see the possibility of Valkorion wearing down the Cosmic Spider Man and eventually destroying him. Valkorion have transcended mortality and it is not possible to stop him through conventional means, remember?

The Outlander and Luke, being mostly physical combatants, (assuming The Outlander = HoT) would get utterly annihilated in an instant by Cosmic's vastly superior power/strength/speed as well.

Not much room for debate here. Therefore, acknowledged.

All the while, Palpatine won't have a semblance of a notion of what just happened, and before he pieces it together he'll be launched into the nearest star. This is of course not even mentioning that Spidey has the ability to fly, mess around with time, and transmute matter at a whim. Essentially, this team is orders of magnitude below the likes of Cosmic Spider-Man, or anyone imbued with the Uni-Power, really.

NOTE: The above events can occur in any order.

Palpatine can get enough time to conjure a Force Storm if Valkorion preoccupies the Cosmic Spider Man. But the course of battle is open to assumptions.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Apr 27th, 2016 at 09:57 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2016 09:51 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Cosmic Spider Man likely have his share of advantages such as his superiority in physicals and ability to fly but I wouldn't make a claim this bold.

Okay, let's see:

1. The Grey Hulk, with the aid of some nice rocket shoes, is able to destroy an asteroid twice the size of Earth:

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com...oidstrength.jpg

2. Cosmic Spiderman, with the utmost ease, punches the Grey Hulk into orbit, flies into space in an instant, and punches him back down. If this isn't such a hilariously superior display of power than that of any star wars character, or more specifically the ones in this thread, then you'd have to enlighten me.

Valkorion can do stuff that requires nearly an entire Jedi Order to pull off

Such as?

And his spirit-like nature grants him advantages of his own.

Those advantages aren't relevant compared to the reality warping, physicality enhancing, (allowing L to FTL speeds, strength beyond comprehension, immense durability, and the ability to fly,) matter trans-mutating benefits of the Uni-Power.

Valkorion manipulated time-and-space continuum to save Lana Beniko from death, a feat that wasn't possible otherwise. Valkorion killed that Knight of Zakuul before he could land a blow on Lana. The entire purpose of manipulating time-and-space continuum is to able to perform an action at such a speed that a mortal being cannot comprehend it.

Not only does the Uni-Power grant Cosmic Spiderman the ability to do the same, we've literally seen all of Physical!Valkorion's fights, and in not a single one of them does he show any uber superiority with regards to physical speed times, whether it be Revan, the HoT, the jedi strike team, etc. Even as a spirit, he can possess immense reaction times, but physically he's still much, much slower than light speed. This is especially evidenced with his fight against The Outlander in Chapter 12, and even his attack on Arcann in Chapter 8. Cosmic Spiderman isn't even a, "mere mortal" either.

Even if Valkorion somehow gets launched into space, he will loose a Voice at maximum. Though, he might be able to shield his Voice in space from external threats like Satele Shan did. But even if we ignore the shield based assumption, Valkorion is likely to shed his mortal coil in this kind of situation anyhow and go on the offensive in disembodied form.

Even if the battle lasts very long, I see the possibility of Valkorion wearing down the Cosmic Spider Man and eventually destroying him. Valkorion have transcended mortality and it is not possible to stop him through conventional means, remember?

Well, I'm essentially trying to say that Cosmic would physically annihilate their physical vessels in the blink of an eye. Whether or not that involves launching them into space or ripping their hearts out of their chests doesn't really matter.

Kinda hard to wear down a dude that can transmute matter and fly at the speed of light or faster, don't you think? I certainly see no reason to believe Valkorion can even manage to hit Spidey with his attacks, much less damage him to such an extent that he gets hurt or dies, (especially given that, as aforementioned, Spidey punched a dude who busted an asteroid twice the size of Earth into orbit).

Not much room for debate here. Therefore, acknowledged.

smile

Palpatine can get enough time to conjure a Force Storm if Valkorion preoccupies the Cosmic Spider Man. But the course of battle is open to assumptions.

Covered above.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2016 09:18 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Captain Universe is just charged with defending all reality. How can he begin to compare to wormholes and entities that threaten all reality.......

Old Post Apr 27th, 2016 09:21 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

To be fair, some random Voss mystic is charged with defending against a being that, "threatens all of existence."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2016 09:22 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Yeah, and to be fair, Marvel actually means it when they say threaten all existence or, and I quote Cosmic Spider-Man here: "I'm the most powerful being in the universe."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2016 09:23 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Legend, it's not just about whether Valkorion can also manipulate the "space-time continuum", it's a question of to what magnitude he can, and to what extent he can apply this in a confrontation.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 05:25 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Okay, let's see:

1. The Grey Hulk, with the aid of some nice rocket shoes, is able to destroy an asteroid twice the size of Earth:

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com...oidstrength.jpg

Isn't that original (Incredible) Hulk?

B/W Asteriods tend to weaken over time from stresses of space; lack of atmosphere results in cracks on the surface that grow with passage of time.

The above may explain how the Hulk was able to rip it apart. I don't think that even the Incredible Hulk can destroy a proper celestial body (i.e. planet) like that.

2. Cosmic Spiderman, with the utmost ease, punches the Grey Hulk into orbit, flies into space in an instant, and punches him back down. If this isn't such a hilariously superior display of power than that of any star wars character, or more specifically the ones in this thread, then you'd have to enlighten me.

See above

Though I fully acknowledge that Cosmic Spiderman have massive advantage in physicals.

Such as?

Zoist?

Those advantages aren't relevant compared to the reality warping, physicality enhancing, (allowing L to FTL speeds, strength beyond comprehension, immense durability, and the ability to fly,) matter trans-mutating benefits of the Uni-Power.

You need to elaborate how those talents can affect Valkorion.

Not only does the Uni-Power grant Cosmic Spiderman the ability to do the same, we've literally seen all of Physical!Valkorion's fights, and in not a single one of them does he show any uber superiority with regards to physical speed times, whether it be Revan, the HoT, the jedi strike team, etc. Even as a spirit, he can possess immense reaction times, but physically he's still much, much slower than light speed. This is especially evidenced with his fight against The Outlander in Chapter 12, and even his attack on Arcann in Chapter 8. Cosmic Spiderman isn't even a, "mere mortal" either.

Valkorion one-shotted Darth Marr before the latter could react:

And we know from literature that Darth Marr could move extremely fast. His movement gave the vibe of Teleportation to another Force-user (forget a normal human).

The greatest Force-users of TOR era are extremely fast contrary to the popular belief. Look at the speed of Satele Shan years before her prime:

Look at the movement of Sith Warrior's Lightsaber! You think that it is that slow? No. Sith Warriors can swing their lightsabers at great speeds (you can notice this in the Hope Trailer)

I think that it is really difficult for content developers to demonstrate true speeds of Force-users on-screen. Otherwise, viewers won't understand what's going on.

But let us assume (for the sake of argument) that Cosmic Spider Man is faster then Valkorion on a physical plane and manages to destroy his physical vessel, Valkorion will be back in disembodied form then and surprise Cosmic Spider Man. Valkorion also have the ability to manipulate space-and-time continuum (something that you cannot out-speed). And how is Cosmic Spider Man supposed to even fight disembodied Valkorion?

Well, I'm essentially trying to say that Cosmic would physically annihilate their physical vessels in the blink of an eye. Whether or not that involves launching them into space or ripping their hearts out of their chests doesn't really matter.

See above

Kinda hard to wear down a dude that can transmute matter and fly at the speed of light or faster, don't you think? I certainly see no reason to believe Valkorion can even manage to hit Spidey with his attacks, much less damage him to such an extent that he gets hurt or dies, (especially given that, as aforementioned, Spidey punched a dude who busted an asteroid twice the size of Earth into orbit).

Valkorion would not have no trouble going toe-to-toe against Cosmic Spider Man in disembodied form. He also have Teleportation.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 04:51 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote