KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » What would your thoughts be if you found out you'd been sent to hell after death?

What would your thoughts be if you found out you'd been sent to hell after death?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

What would your thoughts be if you found out you'd been sent to hell after death?

Like, after you die, and you see yourself entering this fiery place filled with screams and fire.

I'd cry like a *****.

In all honesty, Hell should be like Jail, put away the scumbags, but for people just living their lives, with actual regrets and such, they deserve redemption, why give us free will if we don't really have free will to live our lives?

There was this one show that really creeped me the **** out about when this guy went to hell and Satan was disguised as an angel and millions of hands were grabbing him and holding him down but then everything became all dark and dank.

It was ****ed.

So, after my ranting, my question is, what would you do if you found out you were sentenced to eternal suffering.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 04:05 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

shut up and suck it sjw

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 04:10 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I would take over

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 04:17 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Are you talking to me? Or saying what you'd say if you went to hell?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 04:18 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:

Well, shit.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 10:11 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Id be a smart ass and say something like "daddy is home"

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 03:54 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd probably just accept my fate. I mean..who wants to cry in front of Satan?

I also think if you're in hell the punishment should fit the crime. Like if hell exists then Hitler shouldn't just be sitting inside a cell for all eternity.

It also really depends on what types of things you think could get you into hell. For instance one of my favorite shows was called "Reaper" with this guy who worked for the devil catching escaped souls from hell. Most of the souls were evil, but there was this one guy who was in hell because he had "coveted his neighbors wife" so to speak, and had been in the process of doing so when he got hit by a car. The guy hadn't actually done anything with a married woman physically, he had just loved her from a distance essentially.

But do you guys want to see something REALLY f*cking creepy with Satan? It's only 5 minutes long and it's disturbing as hell:

"I can do no wrong, for I do not know what it is". What the f*ck lol.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 28th, 2016 at 04:11 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2016 03:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: What would your thoughts be if you found out you'd been sent to hell after death?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
In all honesty, Hell should be like Jail, put away the scumbags, but for people just living their lives, with actual regrets and such, they deserve redemption, why give us free will if we don't really have free will to live our lives?
Write your congressman.

Old Post May 4th, 2016 09:27 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But wait we don't release people from jail in real life merely because they "regret" what happened. Sometimes whether or not a person feels bad about what they did is irrelevant. Also with criminals it is sometimes hard to determine if they truly regret what they did or if they just regret getting caught.

For instance if you decide to get drunk and then get behind the wheel of a car and you run over and kill some little kids..it doesn't matter if you regret it. Since your regret won't magically restore those kids to life.

In other words sometimes a person doesn't deserve redemption..even if they want it. There is no redemption for murderers.

Last edited by Surtur on May 4th, 2016 at 10:40 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2016 10:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Spiritual redemption, emotional redemption, or moral redemption? It's a bit of a useless word in matters of law and "justice", given its utter subjectivity. If someone kills another, there's no formula for determining the extent of their internal change. A murder of passionate rage isn't the same as a calculated attack, so treating them as equal crimes with equal sentences doesn't make much sense. The former is far more likely to regret and atone than the latter. Better to have a genuinely penitent person as part of society than wasting away for life. But its that certainty in determination that's so damn near impossible.

It would be easier for a cosmic overlord of morality to determine. They would know for certain a person's true extent of regret and change, and could dispense mercy and forgiveness. That's why God and gods are so appealing; they relieve of us ambiguity and uneasy doubt.

Old Post May 5th, 2016 08:37 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Surtur
But wait we don't release people from jail in real life merely because they "regret" what happened. Sometimes whether or not a person feels bad about what they did is irrelevant. Also with criminals it is sometimes hard to determine if they truly regret what they did or if they just regret getting caught.

For instance if you decide to get drunk and then get behind the wheel of a car and you run over and kill some little kids..it doesn't matter if you regret it. Since your regret won't magically restore those kids to life.

In other words sometimes a person doesn't deserve redemption..even if they want it. There is no redemption for murderers.
I'm talking about small things that'd put you in hell, and there are small things that will put you in hell.

Old Post May 7th, 2016 01:30 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by Surtur
I'd probably just accept my fate. I mean..who wants to cry in front of Satan?

I also think if you're in hell the punishment should fit the crime. Like if hell exists then Hitler shouldn't just be sitting inside a cell for all eternity.

It also really depends on what types of things you think could get you into hell. For instance one of my favorite shows was called "Reaper" with this guy who worked for the devil catching escaped souls from hell. Most of the souls were evil, but there was this one guy who was in hell because he had "coveted his neighbors wife" so to speak, and had been in the process of doing so when he got hit by a car. The guy hadn't actually done anything with a married woman physically, he had just loved her from a distance essentially.

But do you guys want to see something REALLY f*cking creepy with Satan? It's only 5 minutes long and it's disturbing as hell:

"I can do no wrong, for I do not know what it is". What the f*ck lol.

That video was good

Old Post May 8th, 2016 05:20 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Well, I guess I was wrong..this is gonna suck.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 06:20 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Did you think Hell was going to not suck?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 10:33 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

No, but I don't believe it exists....thus I would be wrong, and it would suck.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 06:08 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

My bad...stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 11:23 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ it's all good. lol except for Hell, if it exists

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 05:41 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Re: What would your thoughts be if you found out you'd been sent to hell after death?

Originally posted by Jmanghan
So, after my ranting, my question is, what would you do if you found out you were sentenced to eternal suffering.

Ask Satan what's the deal with airline food.

Howdy!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 06:41 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Airline food is NOT that bad. Neither are MREs for that matter.
In the case of both, you just have to stay away from certain dishes.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 04:44 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by riv6672
Airline food is NOT that bad. Neither are MREs for that matter.
In the case of both, you just have to stay away from certain dishes.

The spaghetti MRE is always good and I used to trade the candy for the bread and cheese spread. The veggie burger was surprisingly good as well.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:12 AM