KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » What would your thoughts be if you found out you'd been sent to hell after death?

What would your thoughts be if you found out you'd been sent to hell after death?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

I loved the beggie burger, way better than the beef patty! thumb up

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 10:27 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Yeah, I was pissed when I got handed it in BMT, but by the end of the field training, I was trading for it.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 03:02 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Re: What would your thoughts be if you found out you'd been sent to hell after death?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Like, after you die, and you see yourself entering this fiery place filled with screams and fire.

"Seriously?"

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 08:32 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Re: What would your thoughts be if you found out you'd been sent to hell after death?

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Like, after you die, and you see yourself entering this fiery place filled with screams and fire.

I'd cry like a *****.

In all honesty, Hell should be like Jail, put away the scumbags, but for people just living their lives, with actual regrets and such, they deserve redemption, why give us free will if we don't really have free will to live our lives?

There was this one show that really creeped me the **** out about when this guy went to hell and Satan was disguised as an angel and millions of hands were grabbing him and holding him down but then everything became all dark and dank.

It was ****ed.

So, after my ranting, my question is, what would you do if you found out you were sentenced to eternal suffering.

Well, if a person REALLY lives their life with regret they would REPENT, and TURN AWAY FROM their sins, RECEIVE Christ Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and then KEEP His Word. REDEMPTION is available for ANYONE RIGHT NOW who believes in the Lord Jesus. ANYONE can receive ETERNAL REDEMPTION AND REMISSION OF EVERY SIN for every sin ever committed. But NONE of us deserve it. We ALL deserve the wages of sin (which is DEATH both in this life, and the SECOND DEATH, which is the LAKE OF FIRE, after we die). BUT GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD [let that sink down into your heart], THAT HE GAVE His only begotten Son [Jesus Christ], that WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM should not perish [in Hell forever], BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE [in the Presence of God forever receiving perfect, unconditional love, perfect peace; where God shall wipe away all tears [of joy] from your eyes; and where there is no more death, sorrow, crying, or pain].

Secondly, you DO have free will to live your life. But just as there are HUMAN LAWS that limit what you can do wherever you are, there are DIVINE LAWS that limit what you can do wherever you are as well. However, divine laws are supreme, take precedence over, and transcend human laws. But it is unreasonable to complain about not having a free will with respect to God's laws (when you DO have free will, it just has limits that exist for the PROTECTION, and good of all), but you don't have that same complaint about not having a free will with respect to human laws (which exist for the protection, and the good of all as well. There is an obvious contradiction on your part.

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jun 3rd, 2017 at 04:01 PM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 03:56 PM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Assuming Hell is like a bad LSD trip multiplied times infinity my insanity would probably instantly implode on itself.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 04:41 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Re: Re: What would your thoughts be if you found out you'd been sent to hell after death?

Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
Well, if a person REALLY lives their life with regret they would REPENT, and TURN AWAY FROM their sins, RECEIVE Christ Jesus as their Lord and Savior, and then KEEP His Word. REDEMPTION is available for ANYONE RIGHT NOW who believes in the Lord Jesus. ANYONE can receive ETERNAL REDEMPTION AND REMISSION OF EVERY SIN for every sin ever committed. But NONE of us deserve it. We ALL deserve the wages of sin (which is DEATH both in this life, and the SECOND DEATH, which is the LAKE OF FIRE, after we die). BUT GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD [let that sink down into your heart], THAT HE GAVE His only begotten Son [Jesus Christ], that WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM should not perish [in Hell forever], BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE [in the Presence of God forever receiving perfect, unconditional love, perfect peace; where God shall wipe away all tears [of joy] from your eyes; and where there is no more death, sorrow, crying, or pain].

So Hitler, who was Catholic, goes to Heaven, and the 6-million Jews he had murdered go to Hell. Real moral system you have there.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 06:54 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Re: Re: Re: What would your thoughts be if you found out you'd been sent to hell after death?

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
So Hitler, who was Catholic, goes to Heaven, and the 6-million Jews he had murdered go to Hell. Real moral system you have there.

Hitler was an OCCULTIST, who believed in EVOLUTION—not on the Lord Jesus. Besides, a person’s RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION is NOT what SAVES him/her—but his/her PERSONAL CONFESSION, BELIEF ON, and STEADFAST TRUST IN the LORD JESUS with respect to His divinity, sinless life, great, sacrificial death by crucifixion on the cross, burial, and resurrection from the dead.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 09:24 PM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Can I conquer hell if I believe in god?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 09:34 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nope. God knows how to run a prison. You are nothing more then ass rape fodder.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 09:38 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

If god knows how run things then why do you have such a shitty life?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 09:47 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

God dosen't RUN your Life. If you have a shitty life. That is YOUR FAULT!!!!!!

Its called Free Will. Ya know.. that thing You like to practice but not let Others practice.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 09:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Assuming I could think coherently I'd question the omnibenevolence of the God I currently believe in.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 10:43 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

you'd be calling the waaambulance yeah.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 10:54 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That scene from South park suddenly comes to mind..

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2017 10:56 PM
Adam_PoE

Re: Re: Re: Re: What would your thoughts be if you found out you'd been sent to hell after death?

quote:
Hitler was an OCCULTIST, who believed in EVOLUTION—not on the Lord Jesus. Besides, a person’s RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION is NOT what SAVES him/her—but his/her PERSONAL CONFESSION, BELIEF ON, and STEADFAST TRUST IN the LORD JESUS with respect to His divinity, sinless life, great, sacrificial death by crucifixion on the cross, burial, and resurrection from the dead.

Cool, so Hitler goes to Heaven, and the 6-million Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust go to Hell. Yay, God!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 12:10 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Beniboybling
you'd be calling the waaambulance yeah.

Funny. Oh wait... Not really.

Cool, so Hitler goes to Heaven, and the 6-million Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust go to Hell. Yay, God!

Well Hitler's beliefs are far closer to modern Leftist Progressives then actual Christians. if History wasn't being re-written by SJW Extremist this stuff would be better known.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 12:14 AM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

No, I didn't say that. Like I wrote in my last post, Hitler was an OCCULTIST who believed in DARWINISM (EVOLUTION). However, I don't believe that Hitler is saved/in Heaven because of the life that he lived, the things that he believed, and how he chose to end his life. But...if Hitler CALLED ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST before he committed suicide, REPENTED of his sins, and BELIEVED ON the Lord Jesus Christ (trusting the Son of God to REDEEM and SAVE him from the wages of his sin)--then ABSOLUTELY. There is NO ONE who is so sinful that he or she is outside of the reach of the SAVING GRACE of God (which is ONLY POSSIBLE by the SHED BLOOD of the Lord Jesus Christ)--no one. ANYONE CAN BE SAVED RIGHT NOW. Praise God.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jun 4th, 2017 at 12:50 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 12:48 AM
Flyattractor

What? You mean YOU CAN'T Slip by God with a "Death Bed Salvation/I don't really mean it" Play?

I am shocked....SHOCKED I TELL YOU!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 12:56 AM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Flyattractor
What? You mean YOU CAN'T Slip by God with a "Death Bed Salvation/I don't really mean it" Play?

I am shocked....SHOCKED I TELL YOU!

I would not describe getting born again on one's deathbed as "slipping by God". You see, God is NOT mocked; for whatever a person SOWS, that shall he/she also REAP. But...God is RICH IN MERCY. If a person is TRULY sorry for his/her sins, and calls on the Lord Jesus Christ is SINCERITY--as far as the east is from the west, SO FAR WILL GOD REMOVE OUR TRANSGRESSIONS [SINS] FROM US.

Psalm 103:12
As far as the east is from the west, SO FAR HATH HE REMOVED OUR TRANSGRESSIONS FROM US.

Also, the Lord Jesus will NOT cast out ANY person (who is on their deathbed) that God GIVES HIM.

John 6:37
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I WILL IN NO WISE CAST OUT.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jun 4th, 2017 at 01:41 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 01:35 AM
Adam_PoE

No, I didn't say that. Like I wrote in my last post, Hitler was an OCCULTIST who believed in DARWINISM (EVOLUTION).

Wrong.

Hitler was a publicly-committed Christian, and a Catholic in good standing at the time of his death.

He was a Creationist, who believed that men did not evolve from apes, that all races were created separately by God in their current form, and that Aryans represented "God's highest handiwork," and that all others were literally "subhuman."

In fact, On the Origin of Species by Charles Darwin was one of the 25,000 "un-German" and "morally corrupt" books burned in Berlin Opera Square in 1933 and subsequently banned by the Nazis.

It was his belief that Jews were subhuman, and that they were responsible for the death of Christ, that directly led to the Holocaust.

However, I don't believe that Hitler is saved/in Heaven because of the life that he lived, the things that he believed, and how he chose to end his life. But...if Hitler CALLED ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST before he committed suicide, REPENTED of his sins, and BELIEVED ON the Lord Jesus Christ (trusting the Son of God to REDEEM and SAVE him from the wages of his sin)--then ABSOLUTELY. There is NO ONE who is so sinful that he or she is outside of the reach of the SAVING GRACE of God (which is ONLY POSSIBLE by the SHED BLOOD of the Lord Jesus Christ)--no one. ANYONE CAN BE SAVED RIGHT NOW. Praise God.

Cool, so Hitler goes to Heaven because he believes in Jesus, and the 6-million Jews he had murdered go to hell because they do not. Praise God!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2017 06:38 AM