KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hyperion Gladiator Sentry Blue Marvel Try To Bench the Earth For 5 Days

Hyperion Gladiator Sentry Blue Marvel Try To Bench the Earth For 5 Days
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Some others had our heroes showering together.
I'm the one that gets the attention though. Mission accomplished.
You dont like trolls? I enjoy trashing troll threads.
Seems only one of us is having fun, so again mission accomplished.

Trully sad. Enjoy your "fun" laughing out loud

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post May 1st, 2016 10:43 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Is this his best feat?

Have no idea.

According to Riv BM can destroy earth in 4 punches just because the earth's diameter is 4 times that of the moon.

But what do I know, "he is just having fun"

Old Post May 1st, 2016 10:46 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 1st, 2016 11:06 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Have no idea.

According to Riv BM can destroy earth in 4 punches just because the earth's diameter is 4 times that of the moon.

But what do I know, "he is just having fun"

Riv is a troll. It's best to just ignore him. I was asking was the benching earth feat. SMs best.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 11:09 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Riv is a troll. It's best to just ignore him. I was asking was the benching earth feat. SMs best.

Not sure. I didn't really like NU52 Superman, so I haven't follow him.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 11:12 PM
riv6672

I'm not a player i just crush a lot.

OP asks "can". The answer is "yes", given any number of factors, plot devices, story needs.
I mean, Supes never actually "benched the earth" to begin with, he was on a machine that simulated yadda yadda.
Then posters who say yes get asked for proof. Pretty damn troll-ish.
So yeah, i'm gonna have fun with it.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 11:25 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

this, i can tell he has no father and is compossed
of bitchassness, i mean look at his signature, dude is a cornball brotha of the highest caliber laughing laughing

and as for hyperions feats, the mother ****er caught a planet moving at 500,000 miles per hour. also theres the two universes/planets holding feat

Last edited by ghostman on May 2nd, 2016 at 12:13 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:04 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

[QUOTE=15723653]Originally posted by ghostman
[B].

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:09 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

I'm not a player i just crush a lot.

OP asks "can". The answer is "yes", given any number of factors, plot devices, story needs.
I mean, Supes never actually "benched the earth" to begin with, he was on a machine that simulated yadda yadda.
Then posters who say yes get asked for proof. Pretty damn troll-ish.
So yeah, i'm gonna have fun with it.

Then your argument is based on nothing but wishful thinking, with out panel evidence or at least a logical argument. So just "writer wishes it" pretty good argument thumb up I'll remember your logical thinking when someone makes an LT vs Robin thread. Pretty compeling and sound logic dude thumb up

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:12 AM
riv6672

"Have" the OP characters ever gotten on and used a simulated earth weight bench press for 5 days?
Is a question you could reasonably ask for proof over.

"Can" the OP characters get on and used a simulated earth weight bench press for 5 days?
Is a matter of opinion.

Asking for proof after that opinion is given in the affirmative, is you setting up a sitch where you can smugly say "nope" to any feats presented.

Thats trolling, guy.
If you're going to do something at least own up to it.

Threads like this are made to get a reaction. Not my fault you dont like the reaction i gave you. Maybe if threads like this werent made in the first place...

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:28 AM
DarkSaint85

Hype, Glads et al benching the earth is as ridonkulous as Robin vs LT?

Wow. Perspective, people.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:36 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

lol, LT would get shitstomped in seconds.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:37 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hype, Glads et al benching the earth is as ridonkulous as Robin vs LT?

Wow. Perspective, people.

According to Riv is a matter of opinion, so yes.

Also where is the proof that they can do it for 5 days while away from their source of power?

There is nothing but wishful thinking or as riv call it "opinion"

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:41 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

"Have" the OP characters ever gotten on and used a simulated earth weight bench press for 5 days?
Is a question you could reasonably ask for proof over.

"Can" the OP characters get on and used a simulated earth weight bench press for 5 days?
Is a matter of opinion.

Asking for proof after that opinion is given in the affirmative, is you setting up a sitch where you can smugly say "nope" to any feats presented.

Thats trolling, guy.
If you're going to do something at least own up to it.

Threads like this are made to get a reaction. Not my fault you dont like the reaction i gave you. Maybe if threads like this werent made in the first place...

Well your "opinion" is based on wishful thinking and not in canon.

You try to base your "opinion" on science but on that one you failed in several levels when you try to compare diameter with volume smile

But we know dude you are just "having fun" laughing out loud

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:44 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
lol, LT would get shitstomped in seconds.

According to the argument presented if the plot or the writer wants it, then yes. LT gets stomped by Robin and apparently is a valid argument

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:47 AM
riv6672

Guess i shouldnt expect someone who's entire online identity is based on Superman worship to be honest about anything, much less himself.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:47 AM
riv6672

Click.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:48 AM
ghostman

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Well your "opinion" is based on wishful thinking and not in canon.

You try to base your "opinion" on science but on that one you failed in several levels when you try to compare diameter with volume smile

But we know dude you are just "having fun" laughing out loud

dude, can you do me a favor?

i remember you made a superman vs wonder woman thread that had all their fights, but i cant find it, can you drop the link to it for me?

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:48 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Guess i shouldnt expect someone who's entire online identity is based on Superman worship to be honest about anything, much less himself.

Good thing is your "opinion" dude.

Whats the matter? Not having "fun" anymore? erm

Lets just leave it there dude, not really wanting this to become personal.

I will leave it there and respect your opinion even though IMO you haven't presented any canon evidence to back it up

Last edited by Rao Kal El on May 2nd, 2016 at 12:56 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:51 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by ghostman
dude, can you do me a favor?

i remember you made a superman vs wonder woman thread that had all their fights, but i cant find it, can you drop the link to it for me?

Sure

Here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/t615889.html

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:52 AM