KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hyperion Gladiator Sentry Blue Marvel Try To Bench the Earth For 5 Days

Hyperion Gladiator Sentry Blue Marvel Try To Bench the Earth For 5 Days
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ghostman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Sure

Here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f48/t615889.html

dude ****ing yes!!!!! been searching for damn near 3 hours mad mad mad mad mad

thank you smokin' smokin'

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:56 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah, but, where is they evidence they cant?

YOU CAN'T PROVE A NEGATIVE, FOOL!!!

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 01:07 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Good thing is your "opinion" dude.

Whats the matter? Not having "fun" anymore? erm

Lets just leave it there dude, not really wanting this to become personal.

I will leave it there and respect your opinion even though IMO you haven't presented any canon evidence to back it up

Pardon my double post.
About fun:
Your refusal to admit your own bias only enhances my enjoyment.
Yoy are the mayo on my pom fritz.

Bet you never saw this thread going the way it has.
I did. yes

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 01:17 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Pardon my double post.
About fun:
Your refusal to admit your own bias only enhances my enjoyment.
Yoy are the mayo on my pom fritz.

Bet you never saw this thread going the way it has.
I did. yes

If that makes you happy.I am glad I can enlight someones sad day smile thumb up

Now, moving on

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 01:20 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Where to next, buddy?

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 03:40 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Riv is a troll. It's best to just ignore him. I was asking was the benching earth feat. SMs best.

He's best feat would be with Martian Manhunters help moved Braniacs ship. The ship was so big that part of it was still stuck in the portal, and the part that was showed was at the lowest of lows of law balling was at least 10x the size of the Earth.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 04:48 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Where to next, buddy?

I know I am a leader and people like to be told what to do next, we'll see buddy

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 05:43 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

abhi refuted.

Guess that means it hits too close to home.

(Waits for red font rebuttal)

laughing

Idiot.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 07:52 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I know I am a leader and people like to be told what to do next, we'll see buddy

Originally posted by SquallX
He's best feat would be with Martian Manhunters help moved Braniacs ship. The ship was so big that part of it was still stuck in the portal, and the part that was showed was at the lowest of lows of law balling was at least 10x the size of the Earth.

Possible new tangent. Shiny!

Makes me wonder.
What was the volume of the ship? Thats pretty important.
What amount of the ship was each character lifting? Even split?
Do MM fans cite this as a strength feat for J'onn? Never seen it done.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 09:22 AM
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Bolo Yueng
Baseline Sentry could not lift a helicarrier.

H1 junior

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 09:30 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Sin I AM
This. Not sure why people keep saying Hyperion. Does he have a feat thats similar?

in his native universe, he held back two earths from colliding with each other during the incursion till both the earths got destroyed due to the counterforce

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 09:33 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^isometric exercise. thumb up

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 10:05 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
in his native universe, he held back two earths from colliding with each other during the incursion till both the earths got destroyed due to the counterforce

Yea i remember that. Its uber. I wonder is that considered greater than or equal to the benching earth feat

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 10:29 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^I've seen it agued both ways (here).

I'd do with the benching over the Brainiac ship, though, as the better Superman feat.
The ship is basically unquantifiable.
Because it was (visibly) 10x the size of the earth doesnt mean each earth sized piece of the ship weighed as much as the earth.
We cant just arbitrarily assign weight like that can we?
No, the most we can say is it was likely pretty frikkin' heavy, had mass/momentum in its favor, and took Superman and J'onn to take care of it.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 11:18 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

I don't think we should worry about Superman's other feat.

The feat that is presented by the OP is the one that should be used as a measuring stick for the others.

So I ask again, if any of the others have a feat or a logical argument suggesting that they could generate that force for 5 days straight while away from their source of power?

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 04:47 PM
carver9

Originally posted by SquallX

They didn't push the entirety of the ship. Still a nice ft though.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 05:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The feat that is presented by the OP is the one that should be used as a measuring stick for the others.

Its nice that you think that, but, i wasnt the one who brought it up, i was simply commenting on it. Plus, you arent my leader so, if and when i feel like commenting on it again, i suppose i will, though i've said my piece on the subject, barring anyone else's comment(s).
And yes, the OP feat should be the main focus but, as posters here have made clear to me when i ask them to stick to a topic, threads go where they want to go.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 09:47 PM
The Sorrow

So I ask again, if any of the others have a feat or a logical argument suggesting that they could generate that force for 5 days straight while away from their source of power?

Unless it's been retconned, Superman doesn't weaken just from being away from the sun as he stores energy, even after exerting himself greatly. So although he's away from sunlight he isn't devoid of power. It's more of a stamina feat, all of these guys have precedence in exerting that much force (even more in some cases) it's whether they could replicate the 5 day part of the feat.

Old Post May 4th, 2016 07:05 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Unless it's been retconned, Superman

Newsflash. Nobody cares about Superman.

Old Post May 4th, 2016 07:06 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Unless it's been retconned, Superman doesn't weaken just from being away from the sun as he stores energy, even after exerting himself greatly. So although he's away from sunlight he isn't devoid of power. It's more of a stamina feat, all of these guys have precedence in exerting that much force (even more in some cases) it's whether they could replicate the 5 day part of the feat.

That is why I didn't say weakened, I said away from source of power.

Old Post May 4th, 2016 07:09 PM