KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Architect.... The Great Trickster.

The Architect.... The Great Trickster.
Started by: maul's woman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BEST TRINITY

Yes im really mean it coz when neos get mad they most to be scare. Im sure neo will come back to the bilding and brake his legs or codes or something he made of. It almost caused the dead of trinity, his True Love

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 08:59 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rasselas

best trinity sounding feisty! but again he may be so sure he aint gona be there coz as soon as neo walks through either of the doors, that is his function as a programme over and done. his sounding so sure could be an attempt to convince neo to not go to trinity coz there is a further place where archi is off to. another fiendish plot!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:00 PM
rasselas is currently offline Click here to Send rasselas a Private Message Find more posts by rasselas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

No if Neo said he will come back is for something

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:05 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rasselas

he dont no he can come bak though. he dont really av a feckin clue where he is anywho.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:13 PM
rasselas is currently offline Click here to Send rasselas a Private Message Find more posts by rasselas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

hes got a cause to fight now

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 09:18 PM
paranoid_f_ck

Miffed

what i dont get is if the system is basicly the matrix then how can neo's choice of door destroy it and possibly the whole human race. i understand it if everyone inside the matrix gets destroyed but zion is not in the matrix thus cannot be destroyed. and how can neo rebuild it by choosing the right door.its just confusing. u have to admit that the fight between smith and neo is good.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 10:06 PM
paranoid_f_ck is currently offline Click here to Send paranoid_f_ck a Private Message Find more posts by paranoid_f_ck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
systematicevil
kid tested, mom approved

What destroys the matrix is not the door itself, but what lies beyond the door. Zion will be destroyed by the robot army wich also, is not in the matrix. The choice given to Neo was to enter the right door and "reboot" the matrix or enter the left door and save Trinity thus negating an important step in keeping the matrix going.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 10:09 PM
systematicevil is currently offline Click here to Send systematicevil a Private Message Find more posts by systematicevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

zion is going to be destroyed no matter what door he picked. what the architect meant by save zion is that if Neo would have chose the other door he would be given the opportunity to rebuild zion with 23 other people of his choosing. though it would have ruined the story, it would be interesting to see who he picked.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 10:40 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
systematicevil
kid tested, mom approved

in that case, by saying that they are getting very efficiant at it, maybe he is saying that all of the previous "ones" also chose the left door.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 10:47 PM
systematicevil is currently offline Click here to Send systematicevil a Private Message Find more posts by systematicevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

yes, they all chose to rebuild zion and save all the people in the matrix

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 10:54 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

no wait, they all chose the right door, the one to reboot the matrix. i get my doors mixed up, and my pills, left right blue red, i cant keep which one is which.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 10:56 PM
systematicevil
kid tested, mom approved

do you htink that he would choose himself as one of the few?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2003 10:56 PM
turin

absolutely, i would. plus the other guys that were "the one" chose themselves. remember in the first film morpheus talking to Neo about a dude that use to be able to bend the matrix to his will. well i assume he is talking about the previous "one" and if he hadnt of chosen himself i doubt morpheus would have known about him.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:10 AM
omgiluvdamatrix
Matrix Master

I find the whole thing confusing, i need someone to explain it simply.
(If that's possible)

Enter my matrix, it's outta this world.............

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 04:47 AM
omgiluvdamatrix is currently offline Click here to Send omgiluvdamatrix a Private Message Find more posts by omgiluvdamatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, the One chooses himself., He chooses seven men and sixteen women-that is two women per man if the One is man number 8.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jun 4th, 2003 at 04:00 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 09:39 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

Actually The One chooses 7 men and 16 women for the restocking of Zion. It has to be more women than men for greater genetic differentiation and speedier population recovery. Even in nature there are more females than males for the same reasons.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:06 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

Remember there are 24 (7 men plus Neo=8) and 16 women. Two women for a man. there r 2 women for Neo : Trinity and ......

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:23 PM
maul's woman

Regardless. There are always to be more women than men for speedy repopulation. That is why the number was picked. There is finite space. But the crop has to be replenished. There is also the idea that there has been some genetic manipulation that changes humanity in some advanced way for the benefit of the A.I.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:27 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

do you think there ever was a "one" that was a woman? that would be kind of cool, especially if she was hot!!!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:32 PM
maul's woman

No. She would be a total distraction to the purpose.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2003 03:42 PM