KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan vs Count Dooku

Who is the superior combatant?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Dooku 17 36.17%
Revan 30 63.83%
Total: 47 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Revan vs Count Dooku
Started by: Sinious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Tempest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Tbh it was probably a typo.

lol for what?

Don't mind Sin. He's just upset that the Emperor is orders of magnitude more dangerous than Valky. smile

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:31 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

"Consume all of space". It's so preposterous and random that they probably forgot to insert "local" or something. If Palpatine seriously were a universe buster, they should've given it more attention than a random half-sentence.

But nobody can prove that, so I suppose his status stands as legends canon. thumb up

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:34 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Star Wars is replete with the preposterous and random.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:35 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by The_Tempest
Nah. What I did say is that the Emperor can generate Force storms that can consume all of space... Because I'm quoting the Comics Companion.

It's not my fault that Valky can't compete. erm
It's a 50 page long thread so I'm not gonna look for your posts, but resorting to such quotes actually makes you look kinda desperate, and harms Sheev's position more than it strengthens it.
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
"I AM THE SOURCE MATERIAL!!!!"-Sinious 2016
Even if I said that, which is nowhere close to what I said, it's still better than thinking that Anakin's potential or growth in power wasn't affected by the events on Mustafar.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:36 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

"I dictate what is and what is not canon by my opinions."-also Sinions 2016

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:38 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

kill yourself bro

"That is why you fail."

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:38 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Honestly if Bioware continues to wank Valkorion, which they probably will, and give him another big power up or two, we can just fall back on universe buster and that quote about how Sidious succeeded where all others had failed in taming the dark side. That'll keep him on top. thumb up

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:39 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Sinious
It's a 50 page long thread so I'm not gonna look for your posts, but resorting to such quotes actually makes you look kinda desperate, and harms Sheev's position more than it strengthens it.

(please log in to view the image)

We all know the real reason you're so upset about all this. But again, it's not my problem. erm

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:41 AM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Except I was siding Sheev despite your ridiculous posts. I merely expected more from the spearheading member of KMC's Sheev movement.
Honestly if Bioware continues to wank Valkorion, which they probably will, and give him another big power up or two, we can just fall back on universe buster and that quote about how Sidious succeeded where all others had failed in taming the dark side. That'll keep him on top. thumb up
Yeah, at least wait till Valky actually surpasses Sheev. erm

Force Storms are still superior to Valky's most destructive force attacks, and Sheev has a massive advantage in sabers. There is a difference between proactive and paranoid tbh.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:45 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

There might be a debate in pure Force power between Valkorion and RotS Sidious, but not in all-out, and not in any capacity against Wankatine.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:54 AM
The_Tempest

Originally posted by Sinious
Except I was siding Sheev despite your ridiculous posts. I merely expected more from the spearheading member of KMC's Sheev movement.

Your posting history and incessant whining on the subject makes it abundantly clear where you stand.

Also, I recall that when I asked you what you want, you essentially said "lol feat wars!"

...Even after I dutifully explained to you how dumb the feat wars approach is.

So calm down plz. thumb up

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 12:57 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by Emperordmb
But what about Dooku's vastly superior knowledge in the Force. I mean he was a very noted learned Jedi prior to getting the dark holocron which has a hundred thousand years worth of knowledge and history of the ancient Sith and he has Andeddu's holocron so he's familiar with illusions and sorcery.

He never used the Dark Holocron, Kun destroyed the holocron and released its spirits to possess the Jedi Knights. Jedi vs Sith The Essential Guide to the Force has already confirmed the holocrons used by Kun and Dooku are two different holocrons. The knowledge Kun had was even stated to have died with him.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 04:27 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by AncientPower
He never used the Dark Holocron, Kun destroyed the holocron and released its spirits to possess the Jedi Knights. Jedi vs Sith The Essential Guide to the Force has already confirmed the holocrons used by Kun and Dooku are two different holocrons. The knowledge Kun had was even stated to have died with him.

TCSWE disagrees with you. Not that my comment was serious in the slightest anyways since either Kun or Revan kinda shit on Dooku in Force knowledge.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 04:33 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Which was retconned, because it makes zero sense that we see Kun literally smash the thing in his palm and then somehow it reappears. Just making the point.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 04:42 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

There might be a debate in pure Force power between Valkorion and RotS Sidious, but not in all-out, and not in any capacity against Wankatine.

You are motivating me to put an end to your nonsensical crusade. Don't make ridiculous claims.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 05:12 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Bring it on, I have gathered much hype of Sidious in encyclopedic medium in preparation.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 05:16 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Taalon shits on either tbh

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: He even have unconventional way of destroying their spirits after he kills them

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 05:20 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

^ what's that?

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 05:27 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Luke taught Taalon mindwalking, which would allow him to project his spirit onto the spiritual plane or whatever and punch the shit out of Sheev or Valk's spirit until they die. You know, the same technique Luke and Krayt used to wound Abeloth's spirit, which I've also suggested is a reason Luke could eliminate either of their spirits as well if need be.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 05:30 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Bring it on, I have gathered much hype of Sidious in encyclopedic medium in preparation.

I will.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 07:14 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote