KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Bolt Vs Metron

Black Bolt Vs Metron
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Not only is that a BFR, but isn't it a bit telling if the only way to win is to wipe out your opponent from ever even existing?

Not to mention cheap as hell.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 02:09 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So would Nightcrawler be 'fleeing the battlefield?'

He ports into another dimension and ports back.

Same with Spot.

Zoom is in a whole different timeline.

I"m embarrassed you just tried that.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 02:09 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Nibedicus
If time travel is allowed, wouldn't that be a go-to tactic for Surfer winning everything. He IS one of the few characters that can time travel and he's actually gone back in time to stop someone from ever happening as well (so, tactically, it becomes an option for him).

Well, that's my question. Like I said, not Metron's only available tactic (he DID tank the Godwave, which would be > Black Bolt's voice), and he's done other things like creating so many clones of himself throughout space and time, he actually made the universe smaller (plus, things like towing Apokolips, shrinking the moon etc), that it's quite an uncharacteristic spite thread from Riv.

And this is BEFORE standard equipment comes into play. Worlogog, anyone?

But as I mentioned to Surtur, I'm not saying time travel is the only way to win. I am just asking how is it seen on the forum - and if we are going to have it black and white (you leave the arena, you lose), then Nightcrawler always loses.

It's not even a question of timing. Metron (or any other time traveller) could EASILY return to the battlefield the EXACT instance he left, so that to the outside observer - he never left.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on May 3rd, 2016 at 02:25 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 02:21 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Time travel isn't allowed.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 02:51 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Since when have permissions stopped me.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 03:16 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, that's my question. Like I said, not Metron's only available tactic (he DID tank the Godwave, which would be > Black Bolt's voice), and he's done other things like creating so many clones of himself throughout space and time, he actually made the universe smaller (plus, things like towing Apokolips, shrinking the moon etc), that it's quite an uncharacteristic spite thread from Riv.

And this is BEFORE standard equipment comes into play. Worlogog, anyone?

But as I mentioned to Surtur, I'm not saying time travel is the only way to win. I am just asking how is it seen on the forum - and if we are going to have it black and white (you leave the arena, you lose), then Nightcrawler always loses.

It's not even a question of timing. Metron (or any other time traveller) could EASILY return to the battlefield the EXACT instance he left, so that to the outside observer - he never left.

Time travel is too shenanigan-y to be allowed in these forums IMO, ruins too many debates. I mean it creates an envirnoment where every single character with time travel showings > every character that does not. So I think it's in the best interest for everyone's debating well-being in general to not allow it. stick out tongue

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 05:05 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Every once in a while someone tries it though. Always fun.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 05:16 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote