KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr Mxyzptlk vs Molecule Man (Post SW)

Mr Mxyzptlk vs Molecule Man (Post SW)
Started by: SithLantern93

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX

He destroyed more than just a Multiverse

What more did he destroy, or rather, how much more? Just curious.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 08:53 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Mr Master
What more did he destroy, or rather, how much more? Just curious.

He destroyed the positive and the negative verse. Both verses were claimed to be infinite.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 09:06 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

He destroyed the positive and the negative verse. Both verses were claimed to be infinite.

So two multiverses iyo? ... not bad.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 09:21 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

So two multiverses iyo? ... not bad.

Actually, both verse were claimed to be megaversal. Don't ask why they used that named, i don't know, but both Megaversal were also infinite.

So basically, Mxy with a snap of his fingers destroyed 2 infinite verse, then brought it all back with another snap.

Old Post May 4th, 2016 12:50 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by ghostman
literally a draw. both have omniversal feats.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 4th, 2016 01:15 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

You guys realize that current Owen can not use his powers on his own

he needs other people to channel his powers.. like Doom or Reed/Franklin

Old Post May 4th, 2016 01:30 AM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Actually, both verse were claimed to be megaversal.

Don't ask why they used that named, i don't know.

I don't remember seeing that term (megaverse/megaversal) in WF. Can you post the scans?

Old Post May 4th, 2016 12:04 PM
h1a8

Mxy wins easily. Not only he can destroy omniverses with a snap of his fingers, he can literally do anything. He snaps his fingers and turns Owen into a rose with no powers.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 7th, 2016 03:34 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I don't remember seeing that term (megaverse/megaversal) in WF. Can you post the scans?
He destroyed the omniverse per writers intentions. Even the real world (you and me)

Old Post May 7th, 2016 03:35 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

something i've literally always been curious about--we know that 5d imps were suppose to be less powerful than the beings from high dimensions, so, when he destroyed everything, do we assume he meant everything ASIDE from those higher dimensions? or has mxy been shown to be more powerful than even the beings in the higher dimensions? if so, i don't remember where that was shown....

Old Post May 7th, 2016 04:04 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by leonidas
something i've literally always been curious about--we know that 5d imps were suppose to be less powerful than the beings from high dimensions, so, when he destroyed everything, do we assume he meant everything ASIDE from those higher dimensions? or has mxy been shown to be more powerful than even the beings in the higher dimensions? if so, i don't remember where that was shown....

I always assumed places like heaven were exempt from said destruction. Whereas Hell, as been showned in Emperor Joker wasn't beyond his limit to manipulate and destroy.

Old Post May 7th, 2016 04:38 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Mxy stated that he destroyed ALL the numbered dimensions(even the ones with fractions, lol):
(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 7th, 2016 08:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by h1a8

He destroyed the omniverse per writers intentions.

That's a fallacy friend, no offense.

It wasn't "writers" ... just one writer, Evan Dorkin, and the last thing on his mind was what you're claiming.
I know this for a fact! ... Fact!! Because I questioned Evan on Mxy's feat.

DC got a guy who didn't know about DC cosmology.
In fact, the whole point of the story was to make fun of DC's cosmological makeup.
This is why goof/spoof writer extraordinaire Evan Dorkin was called for the job.

Even the real world (you and me)

laughing ... I simply have no comment for this one, just laughs.

Actually, it basically proves my point. Thanks.

Old Post May 7th, 2016 08:16 PM
Inedian

Even the real world (you and me)

Probably the worst comment ever on killermovies forums.

Old Post May 7th, 2016 08:37 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

apparently yes. The writer wasn't thinking about other beings. It was implied that EVERYTHING was destroyed (all beings and dimensions) .

Basically destroying universes doesn't give one durability of resistance of not being destroyed by someone who can.. Just like Superman can destroy another Superman with punches.

Anyway, the mere fact that Mxy can do it quicker (a snap) means that Owen will be destroyed instantly

Last edited by h1a8 on May 7th, 2016 at 09:00 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2016 08:53 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by Inedian
Probably the worst comment ever on killermovies forums.
Well did you read WF? It specifically showed the real world being destroyed. Thus implying the entire omniverse. Everything was put back (like nothing happened).

I'm not saying that we were ACTUALLY destroyed but in fiction we were.

Old Post May 7th, 2016 08:58 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

From a purely fictional perspective, yes, the 'real world' was likely intended to have been destroyed along with the rest of DC. It was, after all, one of the many worlds/universes that Mxy and Bat-Mite visited during their battle.

But yeah, I don't think h1 is saying that they literally stepped into the real, real world and literally destroyed/recreated you and I... At least I hope he's not saying that.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on May 7th, 2016 at 09:11 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2016 09:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Galan007
From a purely fictional perspective, yes, the 'real world' was likely intended to have been destroyed along with the rest of DC. It was, after all, one of the many worlds/universes that Mxy and Bat-Mite visited during their battle.

But yeah, I don't think h1 is saying that they literally stepped into the real, real world and literally destroyed/recreated you and I... At least I hope he's not saying that.
Have you not met h1a8 before?

That's exactly what he's saying.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 7th, 2016 09:13 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Galan007

Now imagine if we're the comic book characters, and we're been read by the characters we believed to be comic book characters?

Fucming mind blown man! Mind blown! wink

Old Post May 7th, 2016 09:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why?

The positive belong to the original Monitor, where as the Negative belong to the Anti-Monitor.

Mxy also destroyed all timelines, including else world stories.

Just that there is a "positive multiverse" and "negative multiverse". There are too many universes. The universe, the multiverse, the omniverse, the positive matter verse, hypertime, hyperspace, superflow,etc. Didn't DC do the original Crisis because all of this shit was super confusing and they wanted to try to remedy that?

Old Post May 7th, 2016 10:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote