KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » What tv shows are you currently watching?

What tv shows are you currently watching?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Billions.

It’s amazing

Old Post May 20th, 2020 05:53 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

ACCORDING TO JIM

Am binging the show.
Never watched more than 3 eps before this, and none of them entirely. It’s just one of those things I knew existed but had no desire to watch.
It’s not bad though! And the two wives on there are pretty hot. yes

Old Post May 28th, 2020 09:05 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

The Woods.
Just finished Reckoning and Rectify on Netflix.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 03:50 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Is The Woods worth watching? Was considering it on Netflix last night after finishing season 2 of Narcos Mexico.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 03:55 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I binged the first 3 eps of NOS4A2 s2 yesterday. It’s moving a lot faster (hence its more interesting to me) than last season so far.

Starting on BOB’S BURGERS. I’ve only ever seen a few eps, but found them funny. Time to dive all the way in!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 09:08 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof.Hexavier

homeland 8th season

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2020 07:49 PM
Prof.Hexavier is currently offline Click here to Send Prof.Hexavier a Private Message Find more posts by Prof.Hexavier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Finished Teenage Bounty Hunters on Netflix last night, I liked it, even the GF liked it.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 6th, 2020 01:56 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ronron9
Restricted

Account Restricted

We just watched all of Queen's Gambit on tv shows torrent sites and loved it. All around great watch - the wardrobe, makeup, hair, scenery, sets, cars, interiors, exteriors - everything was so authentic. For the Gillian Anderson fans, she has a fairly big role in the Netflix series called Sex Education. She plays the main character's mother, who happens to work as a therapist. Lots of funny and awkward situations

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2020 10:07 AM
ronron9 is currently offline Click here to Send ronron9 a Private Message Find more posts by ronron9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

WHAT TV actually exists

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2020 08:09 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Doing a full rewatch of The X-Files.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2021 03:06 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I watched the Dr. Who Christmas Ep. it was pretty good.
The opening prison scene(s) was well done. Everything had a Terminator fate is what we make inevitability vibe to it I really enjoyed.
The ending was kinda sad but the character interactions all through the ep. kinda supported it.

On a tangent here, but I’ve been rewatching old Macgyver eps, and the same day I watched this Dr. Who I watched Macgyver S2 ep1. It was called “The Human Factor” and I swear it had prototype Daleks it it!

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 10:02 AM
Kelly_Bean

The X-Files. Doing a full rewatch!
I also just started watching Broadchurch on Monday (David Tennant) and am liking it!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2021 08:16 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

shows from last year a few months ago that waiting for next season
Stargirl
Doom patrol
Discovery of witches (not long now thank God, feels like I've waited forever)

Just finished watching recently

Discovery
Mandalorian
Touchwood (re binged the whole lot in a couple months)
Black List
Queens gambit

Currently watching

The Watch
Expanse
Always a witch
Virginia River

Shows from last year that I loved and will miss
Helstrom

Shows I ALWAYS watch over and over when I can't find anything new that is decent to watch

The Mentalist
NCIS
The Closer
Elementary
Major Case
Blue bloods
Nikita
West Wing
Blakes 7 (I have all the boxed sets)
Babylon 5 (missing 1 season on boxed set)
Andromeda
All Star trek shows

Old Post Jan 8th, 2021 11:00 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The premiere of Mr. Mayor was pretty good.
Ted Danson’s always fun.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2021 10:29 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

How to get away with murder.

Currently struggling to finish the final season with my gf. First two seasons were good and then a main character is killed off and it went downhill after that. Season 3 was meh, seasons 4, 5 and 6 have been pretty awful. Inconsistent and downright bad writing plague the show now. Characters are comically hypocritical, and the writers appear to forget things they've done in earlier episodes.

Have a couple episodes left, but only finishing it because we are this far, might as well see how it wraps up.

Last edited by Trocity on Jan 9th, 2021 at 11:33 PM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2021 11:31 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Prodigal Son S2 premiere was pretty fun/strong.
Looking to enjoy this season.

Two Sentence Horror Stories S2 premiered w. two pretty good eps back to back. Last season was kinda hit and miss so this was a good way to get me back on board.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2021 09:54 AM
riv6672

Prodigal Son stayed on point w. the goodness. It wasn’t that the mystery was all that incredible but the creepy visuals, and the c
interaction between the main characters was just excellent.

Two Sentence Horror Stories meanwhile, disappointed w. two craptacilar back to back eps. TBF the first ep. had a -few- redeeming qualities but failed to deliver.. the second was just abysmal.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 09:48 AM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Add

Wandavision and America Gods season 3 warrior nun and Batwoman to currently watching.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 10:14 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^been meaning to watch Warrior Nun.

Prodigal Son meanwhile, delivered another fun ep.

Two Sentence Horror Stories had one meh ep. and one okay ep. averaging out to a mediocre hour of TV time.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 10:55 AM
riv6672

The first ep. of Resident Alien was pretty engaging.
Alan Tudyk gives a great performance. The supporting characters are pretty quirky themselves, as small town folk tend to be.
The scenery is pretty gorgeous, and reminds me why I liked living in Colorado so much!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2021 09:40 AM