KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » What tv shows are you currently watching?

What tv shows are you currently watching?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

BBC’s The Watch has been pretty fun.
Different from the source material, but still goofy and interesting. The cast is really getting into it. The Easter eggs are enjoyable.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2021 09:56 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Dexter.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2021 03:41 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

Resident Alien-- one of the best shows on tv right now imo
the Blacklist
the Watch
Firefly Lane
Snowpiercer
Wayne

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 04:22 AM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

The Walking Dead: World Beyond.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 05:00 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Still enjoying Prodigal Son.

Checked out the first ep. of Clarice, and thought it was really well acted. Lots of strong scenes and cinematography. I’m in.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2021 09:59 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Firefly Lane
Wandavision
Big Sky
The Watch (I just cant get into this and stopped recording it. Have 2 more episodes to watch)
Snowpiercer

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 15th, 2021 10:56 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Big Sky

I wasn’t too sold on this show at the start, but damn if it doesn’t keep me coming back each week. yes

Old Post Feb 15th, 2021 12:55 PM
riv6672

Speaking of which, no new eps of Big Sky till April, but this week’s ep. was hella good.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2021 12:59 PM
rudester
Tommy

Dirk Gently - brilliant.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 08:27 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Speaking of which, no new eps of Big Sky till April, but this week’s ep. was hella good.

Did not see that coming.

Kind of disappointed, tbh. The arc had promise, the way it ended abruptly is puzzling, in a "So what was the point of everything leading up to this" way.

I mean, was this the plan from the start? Or were they forced to cut it out, and went the shock and awe route to do it?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2021 01:30 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I didn’t see it coming either, but I enjoyed the hospital scene(s). It ended kinda messy, but that’s pretty realistic actually. Kind of like the end of the first ep; sometimes ****ed up things happen and it’s pretty random. Seems to be that kind of show.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2021 09:48 AM
riv6672

Young Rock was surprisingly entertaining.

The framing device (its 2032 and The Rock is set to run for President, being interviewed by Randall Park) is meta and fun. Hearing Rock talk about Jumanji 5 seems oddly prophetic.

The flashbacks were all done pretty well. The actors playing Rock look believable. The ones playing his dad and other wrestlers had me laughing.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2021 01:10 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Got around to finally watching Dexter with my gf who has already seen all of it.

Just finished season 4, have loved it so far. I've heard this is where it goes downhill though so I'm somewhat anxious about starting season 5 tonight.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2021 01:19 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^yeah, sorry about the next few seasons.
They’re gonna hurt.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2021 09:47 AM
riv6672

The winter finale of Prodigal Son was ****ing awesome fun.
Catherine Zeta Jones and Alan Cumming finally joined the cast, as had been advertised before the season began.

Jones was solid and had good chemistry w. one of the lead actors. Cumming hasn’t met anyone yet but my god does he look ready to chew the shit out of some scenery!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2021 07:17 PM
riv6672

Just read SyFy’s renewed Resident Alien for a second season.
Of course, SyFy has a thing about axing shows for no particular reason, so I’ll believe it when season 2 actually premieres.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2021 09:07 AM
riv6672

The Resident Aluen season finale was good af. yes

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2021 08:51 AM
riv6672

The CW’s Kung Fu remake was actually pretty entertaining. Everyone in the cast was cute and or memorable; the action scenes were pretty dope, like ballet, the signature CW family drama wasn’t overdone, there were a few good laughs thrown in, and magic is real was established right off the bat.

I don’t usually follow ratings and such but apparently it debuted strong, and hit CW’s highest Wednesday Viewership In 7 Years.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 08:55 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Falcon/Winter Soldier
Snowfall

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 02:39 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The Mom series finale was on point.

Old Post May 16th, 2021 08:46 AM