KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » What tv shows are you currently watching?

What tv shows are you currently watching?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Damn, Legends of Tomorrow ripped off the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Tremors prequel set in the old west, AND the graboid pooped gold nuggets! Oh and John Diggle showed up only he was Bass Reeves.
Silly ass fun show.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2021 01:06 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Wellington Paranormal.
Some zany shit in that one. I liked it a lot.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2021 08:42 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Miracle Workers.
I’m surprised this is in its third season; I’ve never heard any buzz on it like, at all.

A different story every season w. the same core characters in different parts. Steve Buscemi is gold, Daniel Radcliffe has some great comedy chops, and Geraldine Viswanathan (John Cena’s daughter in Blockers) is funny af.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2021 11:08 PM
riv6672

Well that sucks.
The Charmed season finale [SPOILER - highlight to read]: was Macy’s last ep. as they killed her off on account of the actress wanting to leave. She was the hottest damn sister! Something about that big ass forehead of hers really did it for me.

Of course we’re told “there is another” sister out there, which makes me wonder how many freaking kids their mom had and w. who!

I think I’ll be okay w. whoever comes next as long as A) she’s hot, and B) she’s not Joséfina. I ****ing DETEST that character. Never have I ever put my fist through a flatscreen TV but I come real close whenever she shows up.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2021 02:21 PM
riv6672

I was actually looking forward to Fox’s attempt at rebooting Fantasy Island. It was…okay.
I would much rather have had Michael Peña and Jimmy O. Yang reprise their roles from the recent, underrated movie. They had good chemistry and Yang’s character was way more interesting than the character they’re using to fill the Tattoo role in the show.

Well, this’ll prob. just last one season regardless. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 17th, 2021 09:05 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Riv watches the shittest shows.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2021 11:12 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I was surprised to see Anna Kendrick was doing a TV show.

The pilot was nothing amazing though. Pretty standard romcom shit.
Speaking of shit, the funniest part of the ep. was an “anxiety poo” joke about two minutes in.
After that, not so much w. the haha.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2021 08:52 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Titans
What if?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2021 11:09 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Love Death + Robots

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 08:32 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Watched the Brooklyn 99 series finale.

Wacky antics w. a little sad stuff and a few cameos.
Other than [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Gina who I never liked, I enjoyed it all.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 10:50 AM
riv6672

Just finished the NCIS s19 premiere.
Totally enjoyed it!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2021 12:24 PM
riv6672

Checking out the new CSI: Vegas.
I was never a fan of the (many) spin-offs, and the Vegas show limped it’s way to the finish line but this reboot has some potential.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2021 04:29 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Started on Orange Is The New Black, it's pretty good actually, at least it's not as barbaric as Oz but the next episode is titled 'Blood Donut'... I'll admit I have some worries.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 11th, 2021 07:35 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
Started on Orange Is The New Black, it's pretty good actually, at least it's not as barbaric as Oz but the next episode is titled 'Blood Donut'... I'll admit I have some worries.

I just Googled “blood donut”.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2021 08:54 PM
riv6672

NCIS season 19 ep 4 would have been pretty much a perfect series finale.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2021 05:17 PM
riv6672

The new Chucky series on SyFy’s been fun so far.

I was never a huge fan, and by the time Bride of Chucky came around I had way better crappy movies to watch. Honestly surprised I’m enjoying the show.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2021 11:27 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kin is very good.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2021 06:27 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Binged Umbrella Academy and Squid Game.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2021 01:30 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lex Further
Just finished "The Blacklist". First few season where very good. I didn't understand animated part though.

Just started it.

Silence of the Lambs inspired clearly.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2021 01:31 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by cdtm

Silence of the Lambs inspired clearly.

Yeah, I remember it drew comparisons back in the day. yes

To his credit though, James Spader took his character and made it his own thing. He’s frikking awesome as Red.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2021 02:13 PM