KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » What tv shows are you currently watching?

What tv shows are you currently watching?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

(please log in to view the image)

It's kinda good lol

Old Post Aug 18th, 2016 12:59 AM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Finishing up the latest seasons of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. But damn..Originals got renewed for a 4th season with only 12 episodes. Not a good sign.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 03:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

TVD is unwatchable for me now. Seasons 1-3 were fantastic, then it declined fairly rapidly. Only seen the first season of Originals, however.

Currently watching Rome for the first time. I held off for a long time knowing there were only two seasons and that it had been canceled; I figured that would eat away at me after watching those two seasons.

It's very good, though.

Last edited by Trocity on Aug 28th, 2016 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 04:58 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Finishing Penny Dreadful now. Two episodes behind on Ray Donovan. Two behind on Ballers. Caught up with all of The Knick; unsure if they're doing another season or not, but I'm hoping so. Think that's it for me at the moment, though I need to finish the last season of TWD.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2016 02:16 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

just finished a Netflix series called 'Easy'.

It's weird at first, because the first 6 episodes or so are used to introduce characters (couples). All the individual stories are interesting, but it came off as very isolated. If the show keeps the same characters in the next season, it should feel more connected.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2016 11:34 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

also watching a series on HBO called 'High Maintenance'.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2016 11:37 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Z Nation starts this Friday so I got that to look forward to.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2016 06:10 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Lethal Weapon
NCIS
Agents of Shield
Survivor
Flash
The Good Place
Big Bang Theory
Westworld

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2016 06:40 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

flash
pitch
lucifer
tbbt
no tomorrow
aftermath
blindspot
shameless
poldark
outlander
silent witness

Old Post Oct 7th, 2016 08:58 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I caught bits of Aftermath....Not Sue How I feel about that one....Seemed like it was trying Way to hard to be TWD but missing the point....that and seemed to be rather low on the "Fun Factor" like Z Nation is.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2016 06:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Just finished Dark Matter season 2.

Fun sci-fi show.

Not sure what to watch next, Jessica Jones perhaps..

Old Post Oct 10th, 2016 10:50 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Woo Hoo. Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell got a 3rd Season.

Got another show to watch.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2016 05:22 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Lethal Weapon
NCIS
Agents of Shield
Survivor
Flash
The Good Place
Big Bang Theory
Westworld

Not sure how much longer I'm going to watch Flash - it's starting to get that Smallville feel. Will give it another episode or two because I really want to like it. I've already dropped all three the other DC shows and I've put Gotham on hold.

Loving Lucifer despite all the nay-sayers and I saw the first episode of Chicago Fire, now I'm thinking of getting the whole first season to watch.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2016 05:39 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Ended up watching the whole first season of Chicago Fire over the weekend and liking it so much that I immediately started the second season. Now I'm considering picking up Chicago PD as well.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 05:36 AM
Basara

Mr. Robot S2
Z Nation S2

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 11:37 AM
Basara is currently offline Click here to Send Basara a Private Message Find more posts by Basara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oliver Stone's "Untold History of the United States" is on netflix. Which..yeah, this is basically exposing a lot of shady shit America did over the years. Which I like.

Anyone who likes history should watch it though. You'll most likely find out a few things you didn't know before. Though get ready to be somewhat depressed about some shit we did.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 26th, 2016 at 09:34 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2016 09:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

- Lethal Weapon
- Luke Cage
- Finishing up the last two seasons of Justified (I know, way behind)

- And a throwback: Justice League Unlimited. If only the DCEU could be so great.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 12:29 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

anyone watching TVD now? is it good?

ive been watching

Vikings
game of thrones
misfits
lethal weapon
Agents of shield
flash & arrow
hell's kitchen

im waiting for the originals too

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 04:13 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

In the past few weeks ive seen:

Gotham
Rick and Morty
Bojack Horseman
How To Get Away With Murder
Westworld
The Walking Dead
The Shield
Luther
Peaky Blinders
Black Mirror

Plan on watching Justified when im done with my current lineup

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Dec 2nd, 2016 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2016 08:24 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Westworld
Walking dead
Ash vs evil dead
Aftermath...

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 03:51 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote