KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » What tv shows are you currently watching?

What tv shows are you currently watching?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
John Murdoch

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16
Plan on watching Justified when im done with my current lineup

You will not be disappointed.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 01:36 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Watched a few episodes of Black Mirror. That's some seriously f...ed up writing. I think it's very good but don't think I'll be able to watch more than a few episodes - just too dark and messed up.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 03:43 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kyle XY is hulu, so I'm watching it again. It was an underrated show.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 03:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

justified is real. you will like it.

i just finished preacher.

i just started season 4 of Vikings, season 2 of Mr. Robot, Westworld and Atlanta

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2017 05:32 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Watched a couple of episodes. Not ground-breaking, but entertaining enough if there's nothing else on.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 4th, 2017 10:32 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skaggs

Saving Hope(on Season 3 now)
Finishing up seasons 1 of Shut Eye and Quarry

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 02:36 PM
Skaggs is currently offline Click here to Send Skaggs a Private Message Find more posts by Skaggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

started watching that SyFy show magicians on the Netflix. its decent.
saw a couple eps of Lovesick/Scrotal Recall... not that interested TBH.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 03:09 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Shows I don't miss an episode:

Bates Motel
Kevin Can Wait
Supergirl
The Middle
Flash
Legends of Tomorrow
Arrow
Big Bang Theory
Walking Dead
Fear the Walking Dead
Star Wars Rebels

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 12:40 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell is back on so I got that.

Hope Dream Corp comes back too.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 12:54 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Better Call Saul
Santa Clarita Diet
Flash

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 8th, 2017 02:06 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, believe it or not. It's a little thing I like to do, checking out a retro series I passed on back in the day.

When it debuted in 1997, I was too immersed in school to pay attention. And when I got out, I caught the odd episode but never really followed it.

So now, I figure I'll see what the hype was about (Did the same thing with Babylon 5 a few years back. Tbh, it wasn't as super nerdy bad as I thought it would be, but the fans are still insane on how good they claim it is.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Apr 10th, 2017 at 08:34 PM

Old Post Apr 10th, 2017 08:32 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Better Call Saul.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2017 11:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

this agents oh shield/hydra is pretty dope too.
we finished season 1 of magicians its better than it starts off as so that's saying something.

shows on my watchlist

lethal weapon
flash
arrow
agents oh shield/hydra
Brooklyn 99
modern family
blackish
hell's kitchen
Vikings

on the watching sporadically/waiting list
misfits
legion
OA
Fargo
Better Call Saul
Underground
Game of Thrones

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 02:09 PM
GM_Nebaris
not-S_W_LeGenD

In terms of (fiction) shows that are ongoing and that I am up to date with:

Better Call Saul
Fargo
The Affair
Legion
Westworld
Stranger Things
Black Mirror
House of Cards
The Americans

Modern Family
The Good Place
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Con Man
LARPs: The Series
The Uncanny Upshurs

Stuff that I only recently started watching:

Arrow
Agent Carter

Old Post May 11th, 2017 11:52 PM
GM_Nebaris is currently offline Click here to Send GM_Nebaris a Private Message Find more posts by GM_Nebaris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Watched a few episodes of Black Mirror. That's some seriously f...ed up writing. I think it's very good but don't think I'll be able to watch more than a few episodes - just too dark and messed up.
Yeah. 'Shut up and dance' seriously left me feeling sick.

That said, I like darker themed shows like this so I cant complain.

PWNT

Old Post May 12th, 2017 05:16 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GM_Nebaris
not-S_W_LeGenD

For the most part I don't actually think that Black Mirror's consistently been all that good. I mean, I liked Fifteen Million Merits, and The Entire History of You and White Christmas are some of the best TV I've ever seen, but I didn't enjoy anything else from seasons 1 and 2 much. Though I kind of misspoke in my previous post, as I haven't seen any of season 3 so can't speak to the quality of that.

Old Post May 12th, 2017 04:36 PM
GM_Nebaris is currently offline Click here to Send GM_Nebaris a Private Message Find more posts by GM_Nebaris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Watched the first episode of Cleverman last night. Not the most lighthearted story I've ever seen, but definitely not boring. Somewhat low budget (especially the editing is a bit choppy) but it reminded me a bit of Neill Blomkamp's District 9 (without the Wikus humour). Rotten Tomatoes info: "Set in the near future, "Cleverman" is a startlingly original drama rooted in Aboriginal mythology. The series depicts a deeply conflicted and anxious society, fearful of a minority group living among them, endowed with extraordinary physical traits."

Will probably try another few episodes before I make up my mind.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 30th, 2017 10:40 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Twin Peaks
Preacher
El Chapo
Fear the Walking Dead
Avengers Assemble

Will soon start Hannibal after Twin Peaks

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 04:35 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Supernatural
Fear The Walking Dead
Luke Cage

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 04:57 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

currently

the originals
the good place
magicians
wynonna earp
GoT

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 12:04 PM