KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » What tv shows are you currently watching?

What tv shows are you currently watching?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Finished watching The West Wing (all seven seasons) for the second time last night. Obviously, I'm an Aaron Sorkin fan, so I'm not completely objective, but still one of the most entertaining TV series ever made, imo. Great (huge!) cast, excellent writing, fascinating characters and relevant topics makes for a great show. And watching it now, with the current White House to compare it to, is sometimes so ironic that it borders on the absurd. Can't recommend it strongly enough. Thumbs up to John Wells, by the way, who did a fantastic job taking over from Sorkin for the last three seasons.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 10:12 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I started watching Veronica Mars with Kristen Bell to see why it got so much praise and such high ratings. Now I'm completely addicted, for some reason...

(please log in to view the image)

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2017 07:56 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I started watching Veronica Mars with Kristen Bell to see why it got so much praise and such high ratings. Now I'm completely addicted, for some reason...

You can partially thank the character of Chloey Sullivan from Smallville.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2017 04:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Snowfall
The Strain (when it returns)
Twin Peaks (2017)

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 13th, 2017 03:43 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

The Fosters
The Bold Type
Orphan Black
Younger

Old Post Jul 13th, 2017 04:43 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GM_Nebaris
not-S_W_LeGenD

Not a tv show but I recently started listening to the BBC Radio 4 drama Tumanbay and it's incredible stuff. Lots of comparisons have been made to Game of Thrones and they're pretty apt, anyone would be doing themselves a massive favour by checking it out.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2017 11:22 PM
GM_Nebaris is currently offline Click here to Send GM_Nebaris a Private Message Find more posts by GM_Nebaris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

American Gods
Preacher

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 06:32 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Game Of Thrones
Westworld (****ing edgelord hbo)
Supernatural
Legion

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 07:09 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

The Shield, Frequency.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 08:36 PM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Dreampanther

I bet she tastes like strawberries.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 09:24 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

veronica mars is lit. insecure on HBO is really good too

Old Post Jul 28th, 2017 03:51 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
I bet she tastes like strawberries.

Given she married Dax Sheperd probably not so much anymore.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 02:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re-watching a lot of Batman cartoons. I recently got pretty much all of them on dvd. Batman TAS, Batman Beyond, and Batman Brave and the Bold.

For Batman Beyond the intro is kinda funny, its supposed to be a kids show and yet it's flashing words like "apathy" during it.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 02:40 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Just finished up watching S2 of Mr. Robot and S3 of The Strain, probably jump into season 2 of The Expanse next. Just bought a huge new TV though so it's kind of like I have to go back and watch all my other shows again in an impressive new format, I'm thinking Burn Notice.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 10:03 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Somebody recommended the following sci-fi shows to me. They all sounded intriguing. Anyone seen any of them to comment?

Ascension (SyFy)
The 100 (CW)
Terra Nova (FOX)

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 07:17 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

^ I watched the trailers for all of the above shows and they all look pretty good. thumb up

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 08:22 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Definitely gonna start Ozark and Hannibal at some point

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 02:54 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heathjack

currently right now i been watching
midnight texas
american ninja warrior
america's got talent
storage wars
pawn stars
shark tank

this fall i be watching:
gotham
Arrow
the flash
dc ledgens of tomorrow
super girl
black lighting
marvels agents of sheild
marvel's inhumans
marvels x-men gifted
designated survivor

ones newer shows
star trek discovery
the good doctor
wisdom of crown
young sheldon
the brave
swat
orvill

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 05:42 AM
heathjack is currently offline Click here to Send heathjack a Private Message Find more posts by heathjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Started Terra Nova last night and rather enjoyed it. It's actually quite well done aside from tackling some special effects that are a bit too ambitious. Look forward to continuing the show...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:14 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Is Terra Nova the one with the guy from Avatar I think? Been going through Archer systematically, onto season 5. Next Gen as well.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:45 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote