KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » What tv shows are you currently watching?

What tv shows are you currently watching?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Legion
The Handmaidens tale

Definitely Preacher when it drops

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 01:43 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Decided to give Lucifer another chance. While on the one hand, it doesn't have nearly the quality of the source material, and suffers from a lot of the same problems that come with being a procedural show, it does have some good things working for it: Ellis is brilliant as Lucifer, and the writing really, imo, shows that the people working on the show want to stretch the lore as much as they can when they have the chance.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 02:34 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Doom Patrol
Three Kingdoms

Think that's it at the moment.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 10:49 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage

Legion

Is season 2 any good? Was getting into Season 1 especially towards the end, but the first episode of season 2 kinda bored me.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 11:11 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Mindhunters
Preacher
Pose
Close encounters with Evil
Baki
Devil May Cry
X Files

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 04:18 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

just started designated survivor. this show is great

Old Post Sep 18th, 2019 01:20 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Peaky Blinders
Pennyworth
Titans

Old Post Sep 18th, 2019 09:10 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Too many to list, really.
I -am- starting some new ones this season, see if they’re any good.
PRODIGAL SON starts Monday on FOX. The premise seems okay; a profiler who’s serial killer dad is doing the Lecter thing in prison. The profiler seems to be on meds/kind of screwy himself, and ppl know about his dad and wonder how far the apple fell.

Other ones i’m trying out...:
NANCY DREW
EVIL
THE UNICORN
EMERGENCE
STUMPTOWN

Old Post Sep 21st, 2019 09:39 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Farscape.

Would rather watch new sci fi space opera, but let's be honest, there isn't any (Not until The Orville comes back on.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2019 12:58 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

KILLJOYS is pretty good. It’s been fun since it started and built a good mythology, and strong supporting cast.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2019 03:53 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Just started the Last Czars
Prodigal son looks cool so I might start that
I’ll give Batwoman a shot but my expectations nosedived after the trailers

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 11:51 PM
riv6672

I’ll probably watch Batwoman just to watch. There’s nothing else on at that time so why not.

Prodigal Son premiered last night and I enjoyed it. The lead is quirky in a fun way, he’s for sure got some issues.
The cast was pretty good, no one seemed bleh (family, evil dad, police, coroner).
Points for having Lou Diamond Phillips as a main character. I didn’t even know he was in the show.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2019 01:05 AM
Dr Will Hatch

The Righteous Gemstones is funny af.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2019 01:32 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^never heard of it. Will Google.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2019 02:56 AM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

watched almost the entire ken burns documentary on country music on the pbs app... its really good

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 12:18 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
The Righteous Gemstones is funny af.

yeah that shows is pretty funny despite they hang dong like every episode

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 12:20 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

jack ryan

Old Post Nov 20th, 2019 01:08 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Always Sunny in Philadelphia
His Dark Materials

Gonna start Castle Rock

Gave up Batwoman because it’s dogshit

Old Post Nov 20th, 2019 06:32 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

I gonna try batwoman but now its a hardpass on CW action shows. im watching flash just because from being stubborn.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2019 09:01 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Mandalorian and Titans. I've dropped Watchmen and will binge-watch the handmaiden's tale.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 10:38 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote