KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » What tv shows are you currently watching?

What tv shows are you currently watching?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

edit

I was gonna try batwoman but now its a hardpass on CW action shows. im watching flash just because from being stubborn.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 07:13 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

the jeff goldblum show is interesting on DISNEY+

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 07:13 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Currently watching up on all the DC CW shows. It's a mixed bag.

Titans is the same.

Mandalorian which, while not flawless, is very, very good.

90 Day Fiance. Love that shit.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 07:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Lost in Space

Excellent as expected so far

Narcos Mexico is coming in a few weeks as well

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 03:44 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Stop hogging all the bandwidth you un civilized goon

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 04:16 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

ZOEY’S EXTRAORDINARY PLAYLIST.

Took a chance on this last night and DVRd the first two eps.
I’m on the second one now and really enjoying it. Love the music numbers, and the lead actress is pretty cute.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2020 06:53 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

star trek picard...

svu

one chicago

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 17th, 2020 07:26 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Banshee, has a kind of Sons Of Anarchy feel to it, lots of boobs too. Will binge seasons 1 & 2 of Westworld soon in anticipation of its return.

Swerved all of the CW shows now, haven't even been watching Legends Of Tomorrow. I'm just getting sick of all the superhero stuff now, we're saturated with 20 years of this sh!t ever since X-Men.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Feb 18th, 2020 02:04 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

Riverdale, which is getting weirder
Doctor Who ♥
Homeland, last season sad
Supergirl
Black Lightning
Locke & Key
Atypical
Trinkets

Old Post Feb 18th, 2020 06:00 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I started Locke and Key.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2020 09:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Babys
Better Call Saul
Altered Carbon

Still need to finish Castle Rock and will probably start Titan S2 only because of Deathstroke

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 11:03 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Castle Rock season 2 is excellent.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 11:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

68 WHISKEY.

It’s pretty good. Does a nice job of capturing FOB life. The characters are pretty entertaining and the plots are enough to keep me coming back.

Also binged this season’s DR. WHO the other day, so ready for the second part of the finale this Sunday.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2020 10:19 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The Dr. Who finale was pretty interesting to me.
I’ve read a lot of articles since Sunday though, that are saying fans don’t dig the changes to long standing canon.
I get that, I guess it just didn’t hit me as hard, since I never watched Doctors 1-3, 5-12, and was too young to understand most of what I did watch of 4.
These last 2 seasons w. the 13th Doctor have been enjoyable, though.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 06:02 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Transformers G1, especially season 2 (**** season 3 and Rodimus's broken record whining)

Defenders of the Earth.

GI Joe a Real American Hero.

Smoking cigars while watching on a phone with unlimited data.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 01:18 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^You decadent bah-stad!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 01:34 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
The Dr. Who finale was pretty interesting to me.
I’ve read a lot of articles since Sunday though, that are saying fans don’t dig the changes to long standing canon.
I get that, I guess it just didn’t hit me as hard, since I never watched Doctors 1-3, 5-12, and was too young to understand most of what I did watch of 4.
These last 2 seasons w. the 13th Doctor have been enjoyable, though.

I don't like the change. It was unnecessary and creates a lot of issues. Off the top of my head: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: why does the doctor have two hearts like timelords if he is in fact not a timelord?

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 9th, 2020 at 09:09 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2020 09:00 PM
riv6672

^^^yeah I’m STILL reading articles about what this twist means and all the ways it’s messed w. canon.
I do enjoy all the backstory I’ve picked up along the way, though!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2020 10:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^yeah I’m STILL reading articles about what this twist means and all the ways it’s messed w. canon.
I do enjoy all the backstory I’ve picked up along the way, though!

Basically [SPOILER - highlight to read]: doctor isn't a timelord he's from another dimension and timelords reversed engineered his powers, but then set limits of 12. So did they alter him also to give him limits? Did they alter timelords so they had 2 hearts? Why no stories of ancient timelords with 1 heart? And this means the doctor knew the master *prior* to growing up with him on Gallifrey lol. It's weird.

I don't get what they accomplished. Maybe due to bad ratings they felt the need to do a big change?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2020 10:33 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Surtur
Basically [SPOILER - highlight to read]: doctor isn't a timelord he's from another dimension and timelords reversed engineered his powers, but then set limits of 12. So did they alter him also to give him limits? Did they alter timelords so they had 2 hearts? Why no stories of ancient timelords with 1 heart? And this means the doctor knew the master *prior* to growing up with him on Gallifrey lol. It's weird.

I don't get what they accomplished. Maybe due to bad ratings they felt the need to do a big change?

Well it’s definitely gotten ppl talking!

And one thing I found out was the show once took an almost decade long hiatus. I was thinking when I heard about the ratings this season, “so, it’s not like they’ll cancel it, it’s been on since the sixties”.
Whoops! embarrasment

Old Post Mar 9th, 2020 11:18 PM