KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » What tv shows are you currently watching?

What tv shows are you currently watching?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I miss David Tennant. Hell recent seasons made me miss Matt Smith.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2020 01:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Whatever happened to the little robot dog?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 08:39 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

K9? David Tennants doctor eventually fixed him up and gave him to Sarah Jane Smith when he encountered her.

They tried to give K9 his own spin off but after seeing the pilot no network wanted it, but then he showed up in the Sarah Jane Smith spin off.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 11th, 2020 at 02:15 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 02:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^ha, thanks!

I thought he was cute and all but, a spin off?!?
That’s a bullet dodged.
God, I just imagined Buck Rogers’ Twiki getting spun off... sick

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 04:33 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Tacoma FD

It’s from the guys that brought you SUPER TROOPERS.
That said, I never liked those movies, but I gave this show a try last year and damn if it isn’t funny af.

Now in season 2, above is the opening of the second ep. which made me lol.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2020 09:23 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Ozark.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2020 11:07 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ozarks and Money heist

Old Post Apr 7th, 2020 02:32 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

@Sam, Banshee is far better than SOA imho. No bad episodes or seasons.

@others re Dr Who, I've probably been watching longer than anyone and I have no problem with the changes.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2020 02:59 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Ozark always delivers the goods.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2020 06:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tales From The Loop and Altered Carbon.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2020 04:20 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Tales from the Loop
Community
The Big Show Show
Ozark
Ragnarok
Homeland
The Blacklist

Old Post Apr 11th, 2020 07:32 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Westworld
Ozark
Money Heist

Old Post Apr 11th, 2020 10:25 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Farang

Old Post Apr 17th, 2020 06:32 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johncarner

Mindhunters
Preacher
Pose
Close encounters with Evil
Baki
Devil May Cry
X Files

Old Post Apr 21st, 2020 09:13 AM
johncarner is currently offline Click here to Send johncarner a Private Message Find more posts by johncarner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

All 3 seasons of Avatar: The Last Airbender are on netflix

Old Post May 18th, 2020 11:27 PM
riv6672

I liked Legend of Korra better, I guess cuz it had a cute female lead.

Speaking of, Star Girl premieres tonight on CW. Looking forward to that one.

Old Post May 19th, 2020 01:40 PM
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
I liked Legend of Korra better, I guess cuz it had a cute female lead.

Speaking of, Star Girl premieres tonight on CW. Looking forward to that one.

Never realized what a black sheep Korra was, there's Youtubers going on for hours like it was the Star Wars Sequels.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 20th, 2020 01:17 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

And watching Stargirl.

Who's the robot suit? Reminds me of The Big Guy.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 20th, 2020 01:18 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by cdtm
Never realized what a black sheep Korra was, there's Youtubers going on for hours like it was the Star Wars Sequels.

Seriously?
I knew not everyone liked it. I thought it was way more engaging, w. a better plot.

Old Post May 20th, 2020 02:32 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by cdtm
And watching Stargirl.

Who's the robot suit? Reminds me of The Big Guy.

Here...

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Patrick_Dugan_(New_Earth)

...this’ll get you caught up, berating in Mind things are apt to change for the show.

Old Post May 20th, 2020 02:35 AM