KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Come on.

Your dragon comment is about some Zombies DLC for Black Ops 3 and not Infinite War.

My initial reaction and understanding was that they were adding dragons to this game which would ****ing ridiculous. Instead it's for Black Ops 3 and the Zombie mode which makes total sense.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 12:04 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

My bad

thought i seen somewhere the Dragon's where for this game

just feels like they went...no one wants space stuff because of all the dislikes the trailer got so lets put dragon's in one of the other games.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 01:07 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I'm not sure that's the case. It's the zombie mode which is meant to be completely ridiculous. The original Black Ops version has you playing as 4 presidents from differen time periods so a dragon is not overblown.

I would wholeheartedly agree with you if they somehow put it in the main game though....

And since the E3 trailer was released, the vitriol of Infinite War has subsided a tiny bit. That gameplay trailer looked better than the previous one.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 02:32 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Call of Duty: Roman Wars

A different CoD game that was almost made

http://www.gamesradar.com/the-incre...l-of-duty-game/

Old Post Jul 11th, 2016 08:30 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I could've believed there were dragons in the main game. They could've been space dragons. By this point why not?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jul 12th, 2016 at 01:45 AM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2016 01:40 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/10...d-130gb-install

130GB.

Jesus Christ, that's a big install.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2016 08:19 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Wow! That's ****ing huge! Granted it's two games being part of that 130GB but still, that's crazy.

I remember the kerfuffle regarding Titanfall's 40ish GB download.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2016 10:12 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They ****ed up with this game for PC

You can buy it for Windows 10 and also through Steam, But you can't play with the Window's 10 players if you got through Steam & Vice Versa.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2016 02:56 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/10...d-130gb-install

130GB.

Jesus Christ, that's a big install.

the install isn't that big.. ps4 downloaded the game in under an hour.. as for he game itself i enjoyed it... in fact i solved it 2 a.m. this morning

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 12:05 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Been hearing this is good despite all the negative reception it got on youtube.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 06:24 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, I heard that the campaign is actually pretty good and 8 hours-ish?

Or maybe I'm crazy.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 02:23 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
Yeah, I heard that the campaign is actually pretty good and 8 hours-ish?

Or maybe I'm crazy.

the time of 8 hours is aboout right

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 12:59 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Activision's beginning to reap what it's sown. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare's sales are way less than expected. It's as if those three million dislikes on YouTube are more than just "haters hating."

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 07:54 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

They still sold phuck tons unfortunately. Still, it's nice to hear that sales are down from BO3 by 50%

PWNT

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 10:26 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote