KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who is top dog of the low herald and mid herald class?

who is top dog of the low herald and mid herald class?
Started by: ghostman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ghostman

who is top dog of the low herald and mid herald class?

i wanna say nate grey pre shaman for low and magneto for mid, what do you guys think?

Old Post May 4th, 2016 12:08 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Ironfist

Old Post May 4th, 2016 12:11 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iceman24567
Ironfist

Iron Fist is in the class of his own.

Old Post May 4th, 2016 12:13 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Iron Fist is in the class of his own.

We call it the "special needs" class. They do a lot of finger painting.

Old Post May 4th, 2016 12:14 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Originally posted by iceman24567
Ironfist

seriously?

Old Post May 4th, 2016 12:15 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Surtur
We call it the "special needs" class. They do a lot of finger painting.

And they use the blood of karate kids laughing out loud

Old Post May 4th, 2016 12:15 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And they use the blood of karate kids laughing out loud

Makes sense, I knew this whole "I got my power from a magic dragon" was nonsense. He got it from the blood of a god.

Old Post May 4th, 2016 12:16 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

laughing

Old Post May 4th, 2016 12:45 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Re: who is top dog of the low herald and mid herald class?

Originally posted by ghostman
i wanna say nate grey pre shaman for low and magneto for mid, what do you guys think?

There aren't answers to questions like these. Or if there are, there are half a dozen or more reasonable ones. The tier system itself might be a hierarchy, but within individual tiers, it's anything but.

If I were to offer my own reasonable but hardly definitive guesses, I'd say God Cable for mid and maybe Graviton for low. Low herald especially is intensely matchup-dependent. There's not really a great answer, imo.

Last edited by Digi on May 4th, 2016 at 01:50 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2016 01:47 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Re: Re: who is top dog of the low herald and mid herald class?

Originally posted by Digi
There aren't answers to questions like these. Or if there are, there are half a dozen or more reasonable ones. The tier system itself might be a hierarchy, but within individual tiers, it's anything but.

If I were to offer my own reasonable but hardly definitive guesses, I'd say God Cable for mid and maybe Graviton for low. Low herald especially is intensely matchup-dependent. There's not really a great answer, imo.

thank you for answering the question.

Old Post May 4th, 2016 03:13 AM
Mindset

Originally posted by Surtur
Makes sense, I knew this whole "I got my power from a magic dragon" was nonsense. He got it from the blood of a god.
Whom he apparently beat while human.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 4th, 2016 03:17 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Re: who is top dog of the low herald and mid herald class?

Originally posted by ghostman

As with a lot of things....

'It depends'.

Old Post May 4th, 2016 07:14 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Low Herald, Hulk or SSJG Son Goku, mid Herald GL Kyle

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post May 4th, 2016 08:39 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Nah.

Have a look at the jostling and jockeying for position that went on with the tourneys, and you'll see that there is no perfect top dog.

Old Post May 4th, 2016 09:10 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I'd nominate Ikaris for King of the mid Heralds.

Firelord for low

Old Post May 4th, 2016 09:15 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Low Herald - Cassandra Nova

Mid Herald - Flash or Shaman

Thanks Estacado

Old Post May 4th, 2016 09:18 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Low Herald, Hulk or SSJG Son Goku, mid Herald GL Kyle

Hulk is low herald? Though that's what I expect fro myou

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post May 4th, 2016 09:19 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He's listed there.

As is Doom, Doomsday, Cassandra Nova et al.

Old Post May 4th, 2016 09:24 AM
Warrior Madness
God of Thunder

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Hulk is low herald? Though that's what I expect fro myou

That means superman and thor are high metas.

Old Post May 4th, 2016 10:35 AM
Warrior Madness is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior Madness a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior Madness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Digi

This might be the correct answer but the fanboy in me just HAS TO

Mid Herald - Captain Comet
Low Herald - Daimon Hellstrom

Old Post May 4th, 2016 11:13 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote