KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » can superman forcibly drain solar energy?

can superman forcibly drain solar energy?
Started by: ghostman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's bio converted solar energy BTW.

Good job beat me to it

Old Post May 5th, 2016 05:39 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

so superman can essentially drain a persons life or "bio" energy? would this work on plants?

Old Post May 5th, 2016 06:12 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yes, he did that already in DKR. He can even absorb electricity to power himself.

Old Post May 5th, 2016 06:14 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Yes, he did that already in DKR. He can even absorb electricity to power himself.

in canon?

Old Post May 5th, 2016 06:16 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Of course not (DKR).
abhi is one of the first try cry foul on non canon examples, but also the first to throw them into a debate.

Old Post May 5th, 2016 08:52 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There seem to be some feats that show he can forcibly drain the energy. Having said that, I'm still not sure why anyone would include sun dipping feats or feats from the JLA/Avengers comic. Or just Supes getting powered up by something blasting him.

Forcibly draining something would necessitate a conscious decision to do so.

Old Post May 5th, 2016 09:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

100% canon like DKR

(please log in to view the image)

*fapping intensifies*

**abhi logs out**

Old Post May 5th, 2016 09:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^There's no proof thats Superman.

Old Post May 5th, 2016 09:54 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

"Ahem, in abhis defense he never said it was canon"

Miss Sin I Am Attorney At Law Esquire

Old Post May 5th, 2016 10:24 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

So the "he did that already" was supposed to NOT make ghostman infer canonity?
Haha laughing

I already know you consider me a troll, you've told me so, so, i have no problem telling you, that, you, and abhi are all full of fanboy crap.

Old Post May 5th, 2016 10:32 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^There's no proof thats Superman.

Abhi's semen stains all over Superman's cape are more than enough of a proof.

Old Post May 5th, 2016 10:42 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

So the "he did that already" was supposed to NOT make ghostman infer canonity?
Haha laughing

I already know you consider me a troll, you've told me so, so, i have no problem telling you, that, you, and abhi are all full of fanboy crap.

The word is canoninity. If you're going to use big words make sure they're used correctly. My client (the aformentioned Abhilegend) merely stated fact.

"In the graphic novel, the blast from the nuclear missile blocked out the light of the sun.

Since superman draws his Kryptonian strength from the light of the sun, its absence apparently prevented him from resisting the damage of the blast fully, or healing afterwards, or possibly both.

However, he is somehow able to draw the stored energy from the sun out of the plant life nearby, which also draws upon solar energy for food (a very thin connection, I know)."

Exhibit A:

(please log in to view the image)

Now my client if being falsely accused of leading another forum member to believe something is canon. When all he did was state the obvious. At this level of comic book nerdom it should be commen sense that TDKR is not canon. Abhi just assumed the forum member was as educated in Superman lore as he. Id like all charges against him be dropped and any reference to me calling you a troll, dick jockey or ass clown formally dismissed.

Old Post May 5th, 2016 11:53 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Abhi still won't lick your clit for that, y'know.

But I can, for free.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 12:56 AM
riv6672

^^^BWAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!! laughing

Its not gonna get better than that. This thread is done.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 03:51 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by ghostman
in canon?

No.
^^^Of course not (DKR).
abhi is one of the first try cry foul on non canon examples, but also the first to throw them into a debate.

What part of it being in DKR is hard for you to understand troll?

Old Post May 6th, 2016 04:14 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

DKR is not canon?

Old Post May 6th, 2016 08:36 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

But I can, for free.

😉 concession accepted. The defense rests.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 09:21 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

But I can, for free.

Abhi would use his superior speed.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 09:41 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
DKR is not canon?

Maybe for batman fans

Old Post May 6th, 2016 09:48 AM