KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Atlas Vs Aquaman

Atlas Vs Aquaman
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Atlas Vs Aquaman

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.

1. With trident.
3. No trident.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 5th, 2016 09:43 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

1. Aquaman (possibly)
3. Atlas

Old Post May 5th, 2016 02:52 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Cool.

This is the last of my "giant" threads, so thanks for the response.

Old Post May 5th, 2016 08:54 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Where is 2?

Old Post May 5th, 2016 09:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Basic board battle setting; featureless environment.

Old Post May 5th, 2016 09:53 PM
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Basic board battle setting; featureless environment.

Nah Ecstatic made a typo. Instead of writing 2, they wrote 3.

I'm giving Arthur the nod in both scenarios. He's faster, and stronger than Atlas.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 03:06 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by Stoic
Nah Ecstatic made a typo. Instead of writing 2, they wrote 3.

I'm giving Arthur the nod in both scenarios. He's faster, and stronger than Atlas.

Stronger is a bit questionable to me is why I didn't give Arthur round 1. Though Atlas I'm not really sure how his abilities work is he physically made out of magic?

Saw round 3 on the OP and assumed round 2 was intermission or something no type confused

Old Post May 6th, 2016 03:15 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Stronger is a bit questionable to me is why I didn't give Arthur round 1. Though Atlas I'm not really sure how his abilities work is he physically made out of magic?

Saw round 3 on the OP and assumed round 2 was intermission or something no type confused

Nope Josten is just a giant version of Wonder Man (the ionic wonder), albeit a slight bit weaker. C'mon now Arthur is stronger than Simon. You don't agree? Arthur has shown to have at least low-mid class 100 strength. Simon is a class 95. It would be a decent fight if Arthur allowed himself to be hit, but I can't see that happening.

Oh, and I figured that you made a typo. No biggie.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 03:29 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I didnt even see the typo! eek!

Old Post May 6th, 2016 03:54 AM
Stoic
Avenger

I didnt even see the typo! eek!

I wouldn't worry about it brother.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 04:01 AM
cdtm

Aquaman wins, with ease.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 04:02 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Why ease?

Old Post May 6th, 2016 04:31 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why ease?

Because Atlas isn't strapped. If he was Aquaman would be in trouble. This is why Aquaman always obeys police officers.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 06:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Huh. huh

Old Post May 7th, 2016 05:18 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Huh. huh

Lol sorry, was just thinking of the scan of Aquaman being shot and the bullets wounding him and causing him to bleed.

Old Post May 7th, 2016 03:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

They make him bleed, but that's about all they do. They don't even slow him down.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 7th, 2016 07:02 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

And Atlas wouldnt bleed at all.

I've said it before, thinking A beats B is fine, but claiming exaggerated stomps just doesnt need to be done.

Old Post May 7th, 2016 07:49 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

And Atlas wouldnt bleed at all.

I've said it before, thinking A beats B is fine, but claiming exaggerated stomps just doesnt need to be done.

The bleeding wouldn't matter either way.

But yes, people are far too quick to use words like "stomp" etc.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 7th, 2016 08:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Stoic
Nope Josten is just a giant version of Wonder Man (the ionic wonder), albeit a slight bit weaker. C'mon now Arthur is stronger than Simon. You don't agree? Arthur has shown to have at least low-mid class 100 strength. Simon is a class 95. It would be a decent fight if Arthur allowed himself to be hit, but I can't see that happening.

Oh, and I figured that you made a typo. No biggie.

Atlas manhandled that atlantian villain. Attuma, I think? In water. Kind of looks like Namor with blue skin.

He's supposed.to be just as strong, right? But Atlas was shrugging off his attacks and dominating.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on May 7th, 2016 at 08:42 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2016 08:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
They make him bleed, but that's about all they do. They don't even slow him down.

Well yeah that is the point, it's silly that they make him bleed. Even if people use the "piercing vulnerability" excuse.

Originally posted by -Pr-
The bleeding wouldn't matter either way.

But yes, people are far too quick to use words like "stomp" etc.

If he got shot enough times then it's possible that would eventually take a toll on him. Since I don't think he got hundreds/thousands of rounds pumped into him.

Old Post May 7th, 2016 09:50 PM