KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » We're Back!!!

We're Back!!!
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

Yeah I know...I don't get it either.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:39 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We intimidate them with our greatness.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:42 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I think for every one that stays, you get a few who register then have nothing to say.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:47 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's odd... I only registered WHEN I had something to say...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:48 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Oh I know, but some people register than don't actually post. We have a good central core of posters thouygh. I don't think we need to worry.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:49 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

But don't you think it's weird that for the best part of a year we tried and failed to bring people here. We might get one new member a month.

But now in the month of March there are at least 3 new members everyday!! Most of them never post, and the ones that do, where did they come from?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 07:08 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Maybe everyone came to watch Edna and myself fight things out...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 07:17 PM
Ratcat

Actually, there's been a steady growth from 135 since the beginning of the year when I joined the JC we had 136 members.

I hope some may have come via my website tioi as I put a direct link up in January too and I do get a few thousand visitors a week.

You have to admit KJ, your forum saw some serious growth too, I think it's just a general raising in the level of anticipation for Episode-II.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 07:42 PM
KJ
Sausages

But about 95% of my members were already on EZboard when the joined me. This forum is getting 3 or 4 NEW people everyday and that's really strange. You're at 220 just now. At the end of the week see how many have registered and how many have actually posted. There is something strange going on.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 11:42 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Maybe someone is make dummy users, I don't know.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 11:48 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

There's plenty of those here now. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 11:58 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Can I be head of the dummies?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 12:20 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Sure, RC. We're the crash-test kind. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 12:34 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK, maybe not then

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 12:39 AM
queeq
Chaos

So what are you saying? I should stop registering myself under lots of different names? laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 08:54 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Don't even start a rumour like that!!!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 08:55 PM
queeq
Chaos

Who says it's a rumour?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 08:58 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, that's you funeral then,laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 09:03 PM
queeq
Chaos

Cool. Will you be there? I want you to do my ulegy.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 09:06 PM
Ratcat

Don't you think Gundark would be a better choice?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 09:12 PM