KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Best Debaters

Best Debaters
Started by: Syndicate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
I'm sorry, I don't remember you even being involved.
And? What piece of information am I missing on the topic that delegitimizes my commentary? The details of the scandal is pretty much common knowledge.

But nope, I made up some of the most hilarious sh!t and passed it off as legitimate in that place.
yes of course it was merely for your personal amusement the whole time
(please log in to view the image)

But nah, really, this just seems like an attempt to save face by acting like you weren't serious and that it was some master plan to trick the masses. Though admittedly, it is kind of funny that so many of them believed what you were saying. At least debaters are now more vigilant for frauds. smile

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:20 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Even Temp would have to be impressed by that. ]

Do you want his encouragement? confused

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:21 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
New God

If Joker was right. (Though that's an ironic sentence in and of itself.)

It wasn't an agenda, it was me mocking a so-called debating forum, which used Wookieepedia almost exclusively as a source. So I took it one step further and convinced them of nonexistent feats/accolades. Then they all seemed so surprised, and then even raged about it to the point that Sel and others literally obsessed about nothing but me in a private chat. (Thanks Skillz, priceless.)

Even Temp would have to be impressed by that.

Mocking it so much that when someone actually exposed you, you flipped your sh!t, got triggered and left for a while.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:26 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Lost
M E G A

It wasn't an agenda, it was me mocking a so-called debating forum, which used Wookieepedia almost exclusively as a source. So I took it one step further and convinced them of nonexistent feats/accolades. Then they all seemed so surprised, and then even raged about it to the point that Sel and others literally obsessed about no6thing but me in a private chat. (Thanks Skillz, priceless.)

Yeah, I am not buying it. Honestly, dude. You remind me of me when I was like fifteen years old.

Losing a debate and finally realize how fruitless my position was? "Haha, I was trolling the whole time!" I am on the back leg and make shit up on the fly in the totally unrealistic, purely instinctual hope no one will see past it? "Ah, see? It was my grand design! To make you looking stupid by... looking even more stupid!"

You would perhaps redeem more respect and trust, after the fact, if you just fessed up and admitted to what you were already caught doing. Anything else is pure absurdity.

Speaking from experience? You are making your situation so much worse.

KILL YOUR OPPOSITION

Last edited by The Lost on Sep 19th, 2017 at 08:32 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:30 AM
Click here to Send The Lost a Private Message Find more posts by The Lost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by MythLord
Mocking it so much that when someone actually exposed you, you flipped your sh!t, got triggered and left for a while.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

He was obviously feigning his anger in an attempt to deceive the oblivious simpletons that make up this forum.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:31 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

It wasn't an agenda, it was me mocking a so-called debating forum, which used Wookieepedia almost exclusively as a source. So I took it one step further and convinced them of nonexistent feats/accolades. Then they all seemed so surprised, and then even raged about it to the point that Sel and others literally obsessed about nothing but me in a private chat. (Thanks Skillz, priceless.)

I like how you throw around the one relationship you've had with a person on these boards as if he didn't link us to your chatzy's after you were done with them. Granted though, yes, listening to you talk about that farce of a friendship was quite entertaining to us smile

You can try and save face all you want by claiming you were doing it for entertainment, but I don't think anyone's buying it since for years you've blamed it on Nai and other ancient debaters. Believe it or not, reapeatedly lying and getting caught out tends to reduce one's credibility, especially when you're lying about the last time you lied about the time before that when you lied. Honestly, if you had the stones to admit you were just a lonely lost soul with a fear of your own mediocrity, who felt the need to lie to the most casual debating board on the planet for your own ego, most people would have stopped caring long ago. The fact that every time we bring it up though prompts you to come out with yet another horse shit excuse is the reason this'll never die.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Last edited by Selenial on Sep 19th, 2017 at 08:38 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:31 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by LadyKulvax
So I decided to come over and explain myself:

I've been debating over at swtor.com since Oct 2008, on a few different profiles and have debated along with some of the greatest, including Professor Walsh, Niarcmorn and others, I saw Niarcmorn post a few quotes regarding Revan which I found interesting, more interesting were his apparent source the Collector's Edtion.

So I wondered exactly where these came from and what book this was, I soon found an archive of some of the much older Star Wars and the scans convinced me that this must be a proper source. Ever since then with a combination of a scan or two and the use by Niarcmorn(whom I have long held in regard as the best Star Wars debater), I believed these to be utterly true.

So I used them not assuming that this could possibly be false, I dug myself too deep and decided to stick by them because to me, THIS was the Revan and Exile I thought they should have been.

Now it's gotten to the point where I've been painted as a forger, a perpetual liar and worse my reputation has been completely shot to pieces, people whom I've known for years on swtor.com have began to doubt me and my arguments.

I might have been able to handle this, had it not been for the perpetual trolling, humiliation and obvious enjoyment of this forum's user DarthAnt66. Not only did he stalk me across the forums but also decided to take it upon himself to use ME as his personal joke and spread this over to other users here.

Were the quotes I used groundless? yes they were, I'd been led to believe otherwise and couldn't imagine them being anything but real. I noticed however that the archives I had been using got shut down three weeks back.

This started to make me doubt the reality of these quotes, but due to Ant's perpetual need to crap all over my name at any time he saw fit I thought **** THAT, I am not letting some high school kid Cartman his way all over my name, I hoped that all this had passed and was done with but noooooooope, he decided to come back, conveniently when MY Kaggath match turns up. Derailment 101 began.

Frankly it stressed me out alot more than I should have let it and despite the respectable work Ant himself has done, the way he treated me showed me that absolutely NOTHING could stop him.

I don't expect this post will either but at least some of my reputation might be restored by it.

I apologise to everyone I have insulted including Supremeskills and LeGenD, as well as any I might be forgetting.

But more importantly, for me anyway, the users from my forum, my home, where I can debate my favourite galaxy far far away without the stress of family life. Sorry Aurbere, Silenceo, Beniboybling, Selenial, Wolfninjajedi, Tunewalker, SupremeSkills, Warren and all the rest of you, I provided false information and worse I was too arrogant and stubborn to back down on it.

I don't expect you guys here to give a crap but I thought this would be a fitting place to make my statement.
>not serius
>just for fun
>never liked SWTor anyway
sad

"Show me again, the power of the darkness..."
-- Darth Plagueis Respect Thread --

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:32 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by The Lost
Yeah, I am not buying it. Honestly, dude. You remind me of me when I was like fifteen years old.

Losing a debate and finally realize how fruitless my position was? "Haha, I was trolling the whole time!" I am on the back leg and make shit up on the fly in the totally unrealistic, purely instinctual hope no one will see past it? "Ah, see? It was my grand design! To make you looking stupid by... looking even more stupid!"

You would perhaps redeem more respect and trust, after the fact, if you just fessed up and admitted to what you were already caught doing. Anything else is pure absurdity.

Speaking from experience? You are making your situation so much worse.

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
roll eyes (sarcastic)

He was obviously feigning his anger in an attempt to deceive the oblivious simpletons that make up this forum.
lmao thumb up

Originally posted by Beniboybling
>not serius
>just for fun
>never liked SWTor anyway
sad
time to order AP's coffin

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:37 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
New God

Dear God, this is just getting pathetic and sad.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:43 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Lost
M E G A

The dude already legit apologized and backtracked on that as well?

What a disaster.

KILL YOUR OPPOSITION

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:45 AM
Click here to Send The Lost a Private Message Find more posts by The Lost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Maybe we should help AP get some sort of therapist to help him talk out some obviously deep-seated insecurity

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:52 AM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by The Lost
The dude already legit apologized and backtracked on that as well?

What a disaster.

LadyKulvax was also an account he she they created at the time, vehemently denying they were the same person who created the fake quotes on the SWTOR boards. Took a while for them to admit it was them after all, too.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:53 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

stroke

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:54 AM
MythLord
New God

Guys, it's confirmed that AP's a woman... fer **** sakes.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:54 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Someone should make this into a book. Every year a new chapter. sad

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:55 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

~

Last edited by |King Joker| on Sep 19th, 2017 at 08:59 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:56 AM
SunRazer
Outer God

She'll come back as another sock, lol.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 08:59 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
New God

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Someone should make this into a book. Every year a new chapter. sad

Every year a new Fine Print Gloss edition is made; available only in Estonia on February 30th, Friday the 13th under the Roanoke red moon. It has all the juicy details about how a sad, misunderstood soul tried to show the forums true light and knowledge, but failed because people decided to question her sources.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:03 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

yes

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:08 AM
Sinious
Mr. Sheev Determination

RIP AP

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 09:11 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote