KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Best Debaters

Best Debaters
Started by: Syndicate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Syndicate

Think of it as something you can to when you're interested in it. smile Which character do you think you want to represent?

Old Post May 16th, 2016 06:49 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syndicate
Think of it as something you can to when you're interested in it. smile Which character do you think you want to represent?

You've kinda limited the field to a small group as it is. I'd have to think about it.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 06:59 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I'm surprised you're not going for Dooku. Out of the lot, using him against Galen is by far the easiest.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 07:01 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Could you link some of your past debates so I can see your for- your glory milord?

I don't recall particulars. My greatness is transcendent. My favorite people to debate on KMC were Janus/Stealth Moose, Zampano, Eminence/Faunus, and Skillz. On ComicVine, I enjoyed sparring with Silver and Nova.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 07:05 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'm surprised you're not going for Dooku. Out of the lot, using him against Galen is by far the easiest.

And I certainly could use Dooku. I'd probably use him or Windu.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 07:07 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Originally posted by The_Tempest
I don't recall particulars. My greatness is transcendent. My favorite people to debate on KMC were Janus/Stealth Moose, Zampano, Eminence/Faunus, and Skillz. On ComicVine, I enjoyed sparring with Silver and Nova.

I thoroughly enjoyed your spars with Ant and Skillz on that old forum. Muy bueno.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 07:13 PM
The Ellimist

If Gideon doesn't sound like Palpatine then all things have no meaning.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 07:18 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

As far as the new generation is concerned, ILS, Newguy, and Skillz are probably supreme. HWKN has purged his weaknesses in the light of my glory, but I'm not sure he qualifies as a new generation debater.

Credit where it's due: DMB has experienced a considerable upgrade and Ant has meticulously honed his craft.

As far as GOAT goes, def Neph and LeGeND.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 08:07 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist

Originally posted by The_Tempest

As far as GOAT goes, def Neph and LeGeND.

Only because The Gideon Lord Shadow exists outside of such physical constraints as space-time. thumb up

Old Post May 16th, 2016 08:30 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

Re: Best Debaters

Mid tier everywhere else. KMC/Comic Vine.

rofling.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 09:00 PM
Click here to Send DarthAnt66 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAnt66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist

@Syndicate, so do you prefer Anakin or Windu?

Old Post May 16th, 2016 09:01 PM
Nephthys

From what I've seen Ant clowns on Comicvine regularly. Not that thats an accomplishment.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 09:05 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist

Neph is trying to get into Ant's pants after rejecting him. Interesting.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 09:06 PM
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

Neph taking shots at me out of no where despite me not doing the same to him in literally four + months.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 09:06 PM
Click here to Send DarthAnt66 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAnt66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Originally posted by The Ellimist
@Syndicate, so do you prefer Anakin or Windu?

Windu then.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 09:07 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Neph taking shots at me out of no where despite me not doing the same to him in literally four + months.

I thought he was complimenting you actually.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 09:07 PM
Nephthys

I'm complimenting you and shitting on Comicvine actually. I pity you for having to deal with those morons for 3 months. But it does seem to have matured you nicely, which I approve of.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist

He was complimenting Ant, but trying not to look too friendly. He doesn't want to admit that Ant's form titillates him.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 09:08 PM
Syndicate

#tsuntsun

Old Post May 16th, 2016 09:09 PM
The_Tempest

Neph's shoring up support for SWTOR but not trying to be too blatant about it.

That's why he's reaching out to Ant.

Old Post May 16th, 2016 09:17 PM