KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Best Debaters

Best Debaters
Started by: Syndicate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (52): « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 52 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deathslash
Warlord and Sith Lord

Suprised this thread is still going.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 03:49 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

This forum loves 2 things, stroking their ego and shitting on other people. This thread is good for both.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 04:03 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

thumb up

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 04:15 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
The Last Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Who says c on KMC?

I've heard it from others during private convos and shite.

"Fulfill your destiny!"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 04:30 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I've heard it from others during private convos and shite.

huh
Well, that's nice.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 05:09 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Vanguard of the Sheevites

quote:
Originally posted by Azronger

Top-tier
There is virtually nothing separating these guys from the higher tiers in a discriptive sense, but they are simply better, and I believe that's the most that can be put to words about their skills. They have a frequent history of beating even high-tier debaters, and their posts are simply better constructed and/or articulated. They are the best.

-Silver2467
-The_Tempest/Gideon
-i_like_swords/ILS
-Nai

High-tier
The folk up here rarely make logical blunders, almost always make lucid points and articulate them well. Their arguments are great and the logic they are founded upon is solid. The cream of the crop.

-The_Ellimist
-SunRazer/ShootingNova
-Beniboybling
-EmperorDMB
-Sasukedc/NewGuy01
-XSUPREMESKILLZX
-ZiggyStardust
-Zapan871
-Wollfmyth209/MythLord
-LordOfTheLight
-GreySentinel235

Mid-tier
The people right in the middle tend to swing one way or the other. They sometimes say stupid shit and fail at logic, and other times you can see them going toe-to-toe with even the top-tiers themselves. Their consistency for delivering high-tier arguments is considerably lower that those above them, though, preventing them from being ranked higher.

-Azronger
-Slayne
-The Muser
-Deronn_Solo/DaDivineKing/DCcomicsrule2001
-DarthAnt66
-Nepthys (apparently he was once really good, now he's kinda shit though, so idk)
-Antoine Bandele/silentbat
-GreyJedi91
-Sinious
-Selenial
-Nai

Low-tier
Aside from the occasional spark of insight, the people here generally make only bad arguments, employ fallacies, perform leaps in logic, and fail to grasp the opposition's point. Their rate for producing quality stuff is far lower than those in mid-tier, preventing them from being ranked there.

-AncientPower
-Noobsnowman
-CS_Zoltan
-Syndiciate/DarkDefender/UCanShootMyNova
-kbroskywalker
-darthbane77
-DarthDuelist9
-Ursumeles
-Jensaarai1
-Reti4

Shit-tier
The bottom of the barrel; the worst of the worst; the cancer of the debating community etc. The monstrosities ranked down here somehow manage to be even worse than low-tier debaters. They produce the biggest piles of verbal diarrhea known to man. A common characteristic among them is also bad grammar.

-thesithmaster
-S_W_LeGenD
-HitTheAssasin
-Erkan12
-Necromancer
-EvanNova95
-Richard91
-Jmanghan
-cdtm
-AncientPower

"Go worth, my child, and impale your enemies with the banner of Sheev." - The_Tempest, Grand Vizier to His Imperial Majesty Sheev Palpatine

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 07:08 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

LOTL isn't>Greyset, Ant, or DC
Slayne isn't>Muser, Ant, or DC
Zapan isn't>Wulf, Grey Set, you or LOTL
Noobsnow isn't>Syn, Zoltan, Urs or Me
DD9 isn't>Urs and he isn't<Darthbane
Muser isn't>Ant or DC

Nova is also easily top tier.

There's tons more I find arguable, but DC and Ant is the biggest issue with your list. Though Ant is pretty biased, he remains incredibly skilled at making something that is unpopular seem arguable, writes extremely well, and is incredibly persuasive, even when he's arguing something that shouldn't even be arguable.

DC doesn't debate much, but when he has, he's on another level that I haven't even seen Ant hit during my stay here. And he put out a masterclass in your cav with him on KMC on the one post he maneged to muster up(which is fair given how verbose you can be).

I'm guessing the main reason you have them so low is because of their stances on Valkorian.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 08:12 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
New God

Zapan should be on mine and Grey's general level, tbh.

Also, he never said this was in order.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 08:32 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Zapan isn't even on LOTL's level tbh. He's really nice and knoweldgable, but he often argues illogical stuff, and he's easy to get a concession from.

Honestly though it's not fair to rate him as a debater, tht's not what he does on the forums. He's more of a Zenwolf tyape(though Zenwolf can absolutely demolish when you debate him on his forte of sw)

Regardless of order, having LOTL a tier ahead of the muser, Ant, DC, himself, and two tiers ahead of me is dumb.

And darthbane is not on the same tier as the likes of urs and dd9 and zoltan

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Oct 17th, 2017 at 08:52 AM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 08:44 AM
MythLord
New God

Well, Bane isn't exactl sh!ttier, so... either raise URs, DD9 and Zoltan or keep it the way it is.

I agree that Ant and DC are ahead of LotL, tho.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 08:55 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles

Originally posted by Rockydonovang

Nova is also easily top tier.

Nova isn't on Silvers level wtf

There is no God, and Nyarlathotep is it's messenger.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 08:56 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

Reading Kbro trying to attempt to make Azronger raise me me is actually quite excruciating.

Last edited by DarthAnt66 on Oct 17th, 2017 at 10:46 AM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 10:42 AM
Click here to Send DarthAnt66 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAnt66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Vanguard of the Sheevites

Originally posted by Azronger

Top-tier
There is virtually nothing separating these guys from the higher tiers in a discriptive sense, but they are simply better, and I believe that's the most that can be put to words about their skills. They have a frequent history of beating even high-tier debaters, and their posts are simply better constructed and/or articulated. They are the best.

-Silver2467
-The_Tempest/Gideon
-i_like_swords/ILS

High-tier
The folk up here rarely make logical blunders, almost always make lucid points and articulate them well. Their arguments are great and the logic they are founded upon is solid. The cream of the crop.

-The_Ellimist
-SunRazer/ShootingNova
-Beniboybling
-EmperorDMB
-Sasukedc/NewGuy01
-XSUPREMESKILLZX
-ZiggyStardust
-Zapan871
-Wollfmyth209/MythLord
-LordOfTheLight
-GreySentinel235

Mid-tier
The people right in the middle tend to swing one way or the other. They sometimes say stupid shit and fail at logic, and other times you can see them going toe-to-toe with even the top-tiers themselves. Their consistency for delivering high-tier arguments is considerably lower that those above them, though, preventing them from being ranked higher.

-Azronger
-Slayne
-The Muser
-Deronn_Solo/DaDivineKing/DCcomicsrule2001
-DarthAnt66
-Nepthys (apparently he was once really good, now he's kinda shit though, so idk)
-KingJoker (he's more of an unknown to me, but from what I've seen he has both good and bad stuff)
-Antoine Bandele/silentbat
-GreyJedi91
-Sinious
-Selenial
-Nai

Low-tier
Aside from the occasional spark of insight, the people here generally make only bad arguments, employ fallacies, perform leaps in logic, and fail to grasp the opposition's point. Their rate for producing quality stuff is far lower than those in mid-tier, preventing them from being ranked there.

-Noobsnowman
-CS_Zoltan
-Syndiciate/DarkDefender/UCanShootMyNova
-kbroskywalker
-darthbane77
-DarthDuelist9
-Ursumeles
-Jensaarai1
-Reti4

Shit-tier
The bottom of the barrel; the worst of the worst; the cancer of the debating community etc. The monstrosities ranked down here somehow manage to be even worse than low-tier debaters. They produce the biggest piles of verbal diarrhea known to man. A common characteristic among them is also bad grammar.

-thesithmaster
-S_W_LeGenD
-HitTheAssasin
-Erkan12
-Necromancer
-EvanNova95
-Richard91
-Jmanghan
-cdtm
-AncientPower
-kbroskywalker/rockydonovang

"Go worth, my child, and impale your enemies with the banner of Sheev." - The_Tempest, Grand Vizier to His Imperial Majesty Sheev Palpatine

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 11:57 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

ROFL.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 12:01 PM
Click here to Send DarthAnt66 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAnt66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

i'm honored he would mention both my names

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 02:16 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by MythLord
Well, Bane isn't exactl sh!ttier, so..

I've actually seen the others make decent arguments, but bane, I'd even vouch for sithmaster/erkan against him

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 02:36 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Nova isn't on Silvers level wtf

he's a more objective and patient silver

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 02:41 PM
DarthAnt66
Last of the Jedi

Kbro, for the love of all that is good, please stop commenting on who makes "decent arguments," "great arguments," "bad arguments," etc, when ILS quit debating for a year after interacting with your posts. If you're familiar with r/cringepics, you're generally the people in the posts.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 02:48 PM
YousufKhan1212

I'll update my list - in no particular order:

Silver, Nova, ILS, Ant, DMB, Joker, Wollf, Vivas, DC/Derron, and probably a few others I'm forgetting. Most of everyone else is good/average/mediocre, only a few are trash.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 05:33 PM
Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
New God

I feel so honoured. ^_^

But on a more serious note: I've noted for most I range from good to great, to rly gr8(and most of the ones who rank me on the lower side hate me, anyways) so I guess I'm doin' something well. smile

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 05:50 PM