KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Best Debaters

Best Debaters
Started by: Syndicate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (72): « First ... « 65 66 [67] 68 69 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deronn_solo
King Yami

Pro-Dragon Ball guys tend to be on the lower spectrum of debating in general, tbh.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 12:47 PM
Click here to Send Deronn_solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn_solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

What would you know about debating?

"I am the chosen of the Emperor. I am undefeated in battle. Do not doubt me."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 02:12 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn_solo
King Yami

I've been at it for 9 yeard, and a certified HoF debater on CV.

I used to be one of the best on the forums, tbh.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 04:24 PM
Click here to Send Deronn_solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn_solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

You've been at it for 9 years, or you were at it for 5 years and stopped, only to be a shame who starts something but never finishes it? Those sound pretty similar, but are actually different things.

"I am the chosen of the Emperor. I am undefeated in battle. Do not doubt me."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 05:38 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn_solo
King Yami

i don't like ur tone right now.

Fix it - or else.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 06:54 PM
The Ellimist

Lol instead of responding to Freshest's trash talk how about you post your opener? smile

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 06:57 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Star-Lord

Finish the rap battle with Kbro, DC.

"You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize this is it; the dust is your life going on."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 07:42 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Head of Sheevism

Also, DC, you should probably stop sucking.

"I created Azronger in a laboratory. He is Sheev's chosen vessel." - The_Tempest

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 02:19 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn_solo
King Yami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azronger
Also, DC, you should probably stop sucking.

I could say the same about you sweetheart, but I'm talking dick, and not debating.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 03:10 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Rachel in Red lmaooo

good times

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 04:39 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Emperordmb is online now!

The Governor lol

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 04:41 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack-Tha-King

I'm wondering if we've been underrating Pariahus' influence on the Bane dies movement. As I recall, his persona was far more annoying than even 2013!DMB.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 04:46 PM
Click here to Send Jack-Tha-King a Private Message Find more posts by Jack-Tha-King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by JMANGO
The thing is, I understand what LeG is saying here. But it could just be presented in such a better way not to be backhanded within the next reply.

Ultimately though, gays do just seem to carve themselves into one stereotypical archetype; the "i'm special coz i like willies" model. In fact, you can see this trend occur on the forum. Joker, Beni, Mythlord, Fated, Nephtits, RadioactiveHaggis all have contemptible personalities. All the gays I know in real life undergo the same personality transformation after they've left the closet. So I'm not to averred for a societal wide push for them to remain in there.

Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession booboo

(please log in to view the image)

Also, LeGend. Boy this is neither the place nor the time lol.

Last edited by Fated Xtasy on Feb 26th, 2018 at 06:20 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 06:18 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Star-Lord

I'm bumping this, because I need to update my list:
Originally posted by MythLord
Alrighty since every Tam, Richarda and Harry are posting their tiering systems on'ere, it is time I post mine.

Note 1: there is no specific ordering in the tiers, so just because your name is beneath some other dude's name doesn't mean I have you below him/her/it as a debater.
Note 2: I won't be including myself, so don't expect to see MythLord anywhere on here.
Note 3: I won't list every damn user, just enough to get the general idea across.

Par excellence
This tier is reserved for the absolute best of the best, people who rarely make mistakes and have proven themselves to be unbeatable, adaptable, and highly intelligent.
- Silver
- Gideon/Tempest

The Greats
These are people who can sometimes get it wrong, though very rarely, and are intelligent, convincing, articulate and truthful in their stances.
- ShootingNova/SunRazor
- ILS
- NewGuy
- Skillz
- Ellimist
- DarthAnt66
- JKBart

NOICE! tier
This tier is filled with people who, while they can slip up and often hold questionable stances, are still extremely intelligent and knowledgable. Some of them would possibly be in the "Greates" tier if they didn't sometimes fall prey to their biases or use sophistry.
- Jack
- Selenial
- Azronger
- Ellimist
- DarthAnt66
- EmperorDMB
- KingJoker
- BeniBoyBling
- Zoltan
- Nephtys
- Ziggy

Pretty Gewd
This is overall the average Star Wars debater; not neccessarily the best or most articulate, but quite capable and smart.
- Ursumeles
- DarthDuelist
- NuisenceBird
- Muser
- TenebrousWay

Meh
In the meh tier you have people who are... just meh. Some of them hinge on good, others are stray from it. Some users in this tier are also rather smart, but due to their irrational views, backtracking, and general double standards/mistruths during debates are shoved in here.
- AncientPower
- JmangoHam
- KbroSkywalker/RockyDonaWang
-
Cow poop
Just all around bad debaters, either due their wilfull ignorance, faulty comprehension skills, awful articulation or all of the above.
- Kbroskywalker/RockyDonaWang
- S_W_LeGenD
- FreedonNadd
- WollfMyth209

"You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize this is it; the dust is your life going on."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 11:09 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Yeah. That's one of the worst scaling. It is based on bias.

Ancient Power: "Nadd is a God, one among few. Revanchiste the indecipherable being the Lord Shiva of said pantheon. Though one must never forget He Who Shall Not Be Named."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 12:01 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I'm on the same tier with nadd?

You're highballing

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 12:28 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Star-Lord

Originally posted by Rockydonovang

You're highballing

You're right, Nadd should be below you, my apologies. Updated:
Originally posted by MythLord
Cow poop
Just all around bad debaters, either due their wilfull ignorance, faulty comprehension skills, awful articulation or all of the above.
- RockyDonaWang
- S_W_LeGenD
- FreedonNadd
- WollfMyth209

Chicken Diarrhea
-FreedonNadd

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd

You're right. Everyone knows NewGuy and I are lovers, hence why I ranked him so high. ILS paid me. Nova walked my dog for a week. And Silver and Tempest? You don't wanna know what they did to win me over. It's so biased, in fact, that I ranked one of my better friends from the forum as a mid-tier... Truly, it is based on bias.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:05 PM
Deronn_solo
King Yami

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd

LotL had the worst list possible.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 06:30 PM
Freedon Nadd

I don't care whose list is the worst. I hate it because most of these lists are so biased: They are either based on like or on dislike. Who in their right mind puts Azronger in the top tier? Happy Dance laughing out loud

I don't like Nova very much, but I do admit he is top tier.

Ancient Power: "Nadd is a God, one among few. Revanchiste the indecipherable being the Lord Shiva of said pantheon. Though one must never forget He Who Shall Not Be Named."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 08:51 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Rockydonovang

You're highballing

What is that supposed to mean? You want to say I am bad?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 08:55 PM