KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Brexit, should Britain leave the EU?

Brexit, should Britain leave the EU?
Started by: It's xyz!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I just counted over 30 times in PM and like 100 times of posting.

Your post history says your wrong, creep.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=userid%3A58485

You....PM'd....me

Why? Because you're an obsessed creep. So much so that here you are derailing a thread despite threatening to report people for doing the same and even despite derailing your own thread about Edward Snowden into yet another obsessed rant about Hillary Clinton within 2 posts.

laughing laughing laughing

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 05:47 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still waiting on that proof I reported you, keep running from your claim.

Your post history says otherwise you overgrown man child.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=userid%3A58485

I said no such thing in the snowden thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t627211.html

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Last edited by Time-Immemorial on Jun 1st, 2016 at 05:52 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 05:49 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your second post has nothing to do with the topic and betrays your bizarre infatuation with Hillary Clinton. Well done on managing to derail your own thread in record time.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 05:58 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Making a comparison is not derailing my own thread, come back when you actually have something to say that makes sense.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 06:01 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by jaden101
You....PM'd....me

Why? Because you're an obsessed creep. So much so that here you are derailing a thread despite threatening to report people for doing the same and even despite derailing your own thread about Edward Snowden into yet another obsessed rant about Hillary Clinton within 2 posts.

laughing laughing laughing

I had not posted in two weeks, and he private messaged me six times over five days to demand that I stop posting in the forum, citing an agreement he manufactured whole cloth in his mind that I would stop posting because . . . Hillary Clinton.

I did not respond, because I was collecting evidence. I forwarded his unsolicited private messages to moderators, allowing him enough rope with which to hang himself. He is one step away from being banned.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 09:05 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

You broke our agreement. We agree whoever was wrong about Hilary would leave the forum, you were wrong, so leave.

Collect this evidence.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...n-emails-223762

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 09:07 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't care if he wants to be PM. I care that we won't get a reformed EU with unelected buerocrat jews running the ****er letting rapists inside. I care about that. Boris is on my side and I don't care if you think that's racist, it really isn't.
Originally posted by jaden101
Yet less than a year ago he was in favour of being in a reformed EU.

He's an opportunist. He knows if there's an out vote then Cameron, Osbourne etc will all be forced to resign and he'll be a shoe in for Prime minister. His stance is a means to an end that is all about Boris rather than Britain.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 09:08 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Were you wrong about Hilary? Did you leave if you said you were?
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I had not posted in two weeks, and he private messaged me six times over five days to demand that I stop posting in the forum, citing an agreement he manufactured whole cloth in his mind that I would stop posting because . . . Hillary Clinton.

I did not respond, because I was collecting evidence. I forwarded his unsolicited private messages to moderators, allowing him enough rope with which to hang himself. He is one step away from being banned.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 09:09 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

He said Hilary broke no laws and never did anything wrong with the emails. So I guess he has been spending the past weeks gathering "evidence on the internet" to prove the State Department is wrong nowlaughing out loud

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 09:10 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know, we have to wait til she's in jail I guess. I still like Hilary.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 09:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by It's xyz!
I don't know, we have to wait til she's in jail I guess. I still like Hilary.

What do you like about her?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 09:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

She convinced Bill to run as president, stood up for healthcare (which I somewhat agree with) and worked so hard in the system against corps that I believe she is the best at dealing with them in relation to tax breaks. Now I don't necessarily agree with sending money to poor people, but Hilary just sounds very practical and centrist as far as democrats go. She's very similar to Bill in her campaign and she's more practical than Obama. She's just a mild improvement with nothing extreme. Definitely no sanders.
Originally posted by Surtur
What do you like about her?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 09:23 PM
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Guys seriously.

This is kinda an interesting topic (at least for us who live here) so can we not go into this same forum personal attacks that will get this closed, or at least which have made every other thread completely pointless and unusable.

All this stuff about Hilary etc can go somewhere else.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 11:55 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2016 11:59 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is an eerie silence on the news. I think more and more people are wanting out. Merkel is trying to convince us to stay and Cameron seemed very weak on Tuesday.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...leave-vote-bets

It was 5/1 when I checked and then pic related happen. FFS.

Attachment: image.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2016 09:16 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 12:42 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 10:02 AM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

A new argument surfaces in the debate on Brexit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-jihadists.html

Nigel Farage says British women will be at risk of mass sex attacks by gangs of migrants if we vote to stay in the EU

He said people have seen that Mr Cameron has not followed through with his pledge to reduce migration and cut a new deal for the UK EU membership.

Mr Farage said: 'He is 'Dishonest Dave'. The honesty and straightforwardness of the Prime Minister are now being questioned.'

He added: 'David Cameron has basically said things to get votes. He won office in 2010 and 2015 by telling the British public things that he knew not to be true.'

The comments come as Farage warned Britain's national security was at risk if the UK remained in the EU because 'ISIS promise to flood the Continent with jihadists'.

He suggested that open borders have led to migration that has been 'bad for social cohesion' as he stated his case for Brexit at a rally in Bristol on Saturday.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 10:34 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Stigma
A new argument surfaces in the debate on Brexit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-jihadists.html

Nigel Farage says British women will be at risk of mass sex attacks by gangs of migrants if we vote to stay in the EU

He said people have seen that Mr Cameron has not followed through with his pledge to reduce migration and cut a new deal for the UK EU membership.

Mr Farage said: 'He is 'Dishonest Dave'. The honesty and straightforwardness of the Prime Minister are now being questioned.'

He added: 'David Cameron has basically said things to get votes. He won office in 2010 and 2015 by telling the British public things that he knew not to be true.'

The comments come as Farage warned Britain's national security was at risk if the UK remained in the EU because 'ISIS promise to flood the Continent with jihadists'.

He suggested that open borders have led to migration that has been 'bad for social cohesion' as he stated his case for Brexit at a rally in Bristol on Saturday.

He's not wrong that's for sure.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 10:03 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

I'm pretty certain he is wrong, at least imo.

Also kinda funny he talks about bad social cohesion here in Bristol, a notably diverse and fairly accepting city.

That being said, he's right about Cameron lying about things during his campaigning. It's pretty hilarious looking at some of the promises made by the Conservatives before the elections, and how they literally did the opposite once they were in power. Stuff like promising not to cut NHS spending, cutting the child tax credits etc.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 11:18 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote