KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Zodiac Signs

Zodiac Signs
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

I wonder how Pluto getting De-Planet-ized affected the charts?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 06:02 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^ thumb up

http://www.lunarplanner.com/Snippet...24-Pluto-D.html

quote:
Obviously, this does not change the astrophysical nature of Pluto, nor its astrological influence (psychophysiological resonance) in the evolution of life in our solar system and on Earth--or does it?

In my opinion, creating this new classification and demoting Pluto was not only the most logical solution but also the most appropriate from a philosophical and astrological perspective...

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 10:24 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Today:

Massaging figures is something that both Accountants and Masseurs do. But they are NOT the same thing. Honestly. Change is always for the good, ask any transsexual.

The word "Terry" will be important today for reasons that are as perplexing to us as they will be to you. In fact, we estimate that 99.13% of all your confusion today will be caused by the very idea that "Terry" will be important, today.

Tensions could rise over coming days when someone close to you opens your mail and then puts it in a drawer without telling you. This kind of domestic level issue will irritate you and cause you to act increasingly petty, culminating in the setting up of webcams in your downstairs loo, which feeds directly onto "watchmypartnerpoop.com"

Old Post Jun 26th, 2016 10:43 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2016 10:04 AM
riv6672

Old Post Jun 29th, 2016 10:07 AM
riv6672

If Today is Your Birthday Forecast for 2016-2017

Born July 3 - This is a period of new beginnings and fresh starts. The year ahead is strong for entertaining your more artistic or spiritual side. It is easier than usual to express your individuality in a manner that is true to you this year. Love and social matters can be up and down, but also quite magical at times. Personal appeal is excellent. New and interesting experiences are likely, but energy can fluctuate and impulsive moves should be watched for. This is a strong year for taking up interesting studies and for meeting people through learning endeavors.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 05:38 AM
riv6672

Today's:

Avoid happy thoughts, they'll only bring you down with a crash. Although your faults are easy enough to see, you must really make an effort today to let people truly understand the depth of your problems.

Write lots of letters today and you'll appreciate the finer art of stamp licking.

Parrots can be annoying as well as beautifully coloured. Rawwr! Parrots can be annoying as well as beautifully coloured. Rawwr! Rawwr! Parrots can be annoying as well as beautifully coloured. Rawwr!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 10:33 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm capricorn. I match pretty well though I match other zodiacs too. It's all interpretation IMO

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 04:28 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I'm usually pretty good friends with Capricorns.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 11:14 AM
riv6672

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 10:28 AM
TheOneFirestorm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672

This looks like a fighter for the Rome Coliseum.

I recall reading Libras are obsessed with their physocap appearance.
I do want to stay thin so I do work out.
Also I want my hair 1 way which is thick, long and natural. My hair is a marvelous treasure which is why I'm glad hair regrowth is prospering.

I'm aware of wigs which a effective solution is still lame because it's not my hair, I would have to worry about it getting knocked or falling off, and when I look in the mirror I want to see my natural thick hair not someone else's hair.
For me it's not any different than fools gold.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 02:31 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I started balding in my early 20s. I just shaved it all off.
No WAY have i ever considered hair plugs/wigs/those infomercial hair restore gimmicks.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 10:35 PM
TheOneFirestorm

[QUOTE=15830221]Originally posted by riv6672
I started balding in my early 20s. I just shaved it all off.
No WAY have i ever considered hair plugs/wigs/those infomercial hair restore gimmicks.
[/QUOTE

So your rocking the Mr.Clean Look.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 04:24 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thats me on the left side of my sig pic. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 04:46 AM
riv6672

Today...

Christmas may seem like it's just around the corner, but really that's just nonsense. Compact Discs are very shiny, but using them to attract seagulls in order to bludgeon them to death with your shoe is neither good manners nor entirely legal.

Blimey, you ain't harf as wot you used to, ain't it?

Damage caused by rage might cost you around �250 this weekend. Avoid posh bars.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 01:22 PM
riv6672

Huh...!

There's no harm in taking the day off. There is no word "ecseterar". And it's *definitely* not abbreviated as ect. Celebrities don't find you attractive because you are pond scum in comparison.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2016 10:14 AM
riv6672

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 10:16 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Re: Zodiac Signs

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
What's your zodiac sign, and do you think you fit in with what your zodiac sign is supposed to be / act like?

Leo

I think I fit in to a point. I'm somewhat arrogant about my wit, but not my looks like most Leos are suppose to be. I also don't enjoy being the center of attention and usually hug the walls in a public setting.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 04:29 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I iz a Granola Bar?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 01:41 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I would EAT you.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 01:01 AM