KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman/Hulk vs Thanos

Superman/Hulk vs Thanos
Started by: wxyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, guys, cut out the personal stuff. It really has no place in threads.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 24th, 2016 05:29 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
No, they do not. The cube is in hands of Thanos and the energy is still coming off from it. In that comic, Thanos couldn't survive a blast from the cube five times.

Its asinine to think he could tank that energy blast without getting atomized.

Concession accepted.

Ha, quanchi, is that you? What are you babbling about now?

Yeah, definitely quanchi.
Thanos has the cube after the blast, can't you read.

The rest of your post is your standard typical Abhi defeat post. You need to go practice some more "true debate King" lmao

Old Post May 24th, 2016 06:14 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 04:24 AM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos has the cube after the blast, can't you read.

laughing out loud

I'd like you to prove that.

quote:
The rest of your post is your standard typical Abhi defeat post. You need to go practice some more "true debate King" lmao

Concession accepted.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 05:36 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

laughing out loud

I'd like you to prove that.

Concession accepted.
bwhahaha you posted the scan of Thanos emerging from the blast with the cube.

My god you're a thick c*nt.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 06:47 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

All three at their best huh? So WBH and non-holding back Superman vs Thanos at his best. Urgh..........Team 7-8/10.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 27th, 2016 08:11 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Insane Titan
bwhahaha you posted the scan of Thanos emerging from the blast with the cube.

My god you're a thick c*nt.

Yes, and the blast disintegrated others while Thanos was intact. That only happens when he had the cube.

Otherwise he was disintegrated by the cube blast.

But at least you acknowledged that it was the cube which killed the revengers.

Old Post May 27th, 2016 01:07 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Pr posted at the top of page 9.
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, guys, cut out the personal stuff. It really has no place in threads.

Both Abhi and IT posted nonsense after. If it continues I will step in an make it stop.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 27th, 2016 01:37 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 09:24 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Here Superman and Hulk are at their best then this is spite. As we are talking OWAW Superman and WBH against Thanos. OWAW Superman can ko Thanos in a couple of hits if he was able to kill (not ko) trans beings in one shot.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 31st, 2016 03:34 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by h1a8
Here Superman and Hulk are at their best then this is spite. As we are talking OWAW Superman and WBH against Thanos. OWAW Superman can ko Thanos in a couple of hits if he was able to kill (not ko) trans beings in one shot.

Thanos would embarrass the **** out of Superman if he ever had the misfortune of meeting him. Don't lie to yourself.

Old Post May 31st, 2016 04:48 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Team wins

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post May 31st, 2016 04:49 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Thanos would embarrass the **** out of Superman if he ever had the misfortune of meeting him. Don't lie to yourself.
Not really, because Thanos would be frozen in time.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 31st, 2016 01:33 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Thanos gets his rectum re-sized by Hulk, after Superman knocks him out with little effort.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2016 12:12 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Thanos gets his rectum re-sized by Hulk, after Superman knocks him out with little effort.
Laughable. Thanos wins, easily.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 02:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

Superman couldn't knock out Thanos in his wettest dream. On the other hand, Thanos hits like Konvict.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 02:56 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by wxyz
Bump.

#obvioussock

#beggingforaban

#postingshortlyaftermodwarning

#smh

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 03:13 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol no it wasn't a "meltdown" it was people using absurd Superman feats to try to imply he's normally that powerful. Then people like you would come in with "derr you're just butthurt". I do protest the feats that aren't the norm, I don't get upset over just their sheer existence. I'd love if Superman was CONSISTENTLY as powerful as fanboys like you claim.

Butt hurt because I won't wank Superman. I'm sorry if you feel that takes away my Superman fan credibility because I don't think he's Jesus. The character is consistently wanked or has his feats taken out of context. You can literally go into pretty much any Superman thread and find this.

Even topics that have nothing to do with Superman can turn into debates about Superman. This character permeates the very being of this forum. When people stop wanking him I'll stop disliking the wanked feats, deal?

Let's take a look.

Based on that time a sundipped Superman destroyed a galaxy. You remember that time, right?

If only there were characters like Brainiac 13 who were destroying entire time lines.

Or Imperiex who destroyed entire universe and contained the energy of a big bang.

And if only Superman had gone against them and made them his bitches.

Remember that?

Considering that the topic was using a very specific example of Superman that, to my knowledge, there aren't any other times he's been that Sun amped, that makes your entire defense utterly invalid. And, let's see what else has happened.

Let's see what happened in other threads because of how well you took that topic.

Why OWAW Superman of course. He blinks, MJJ just plain doesn't exist anymore. Then for no reason whatsoever Lucifer Morningstar shows up and Superman beats him up and ties him to a lamp post.

He then runs out that night to get some milk for Lois, and on his way home he defeats pre retcon Beyonder..before calling it a day. Just an average Tuesday for ol' Supes. I mean the only question is if he can defeat Jaspers without accidentally destroying all of existence in the process, the dude is just so powerful you never know..all of reality just might cease to exist until Superman wills it.

Well hey I'm sorry if Lucifer fans don't like the fact he comes in a distant second to Superman. It's like being upset that 1+1=2. These are just immutable facts of reality.

I'm not the only one of the opinion that you were butthurt.

Originally posted by Galan007
You're crying here, too?

What else?

These are happy tears though. I've been waiting years for Superman to surpass God. It has finally happened..well, like 20 years ago, but who knew?

Those poor misguided souls who think pre crisis Superman is crazily overpowered..they just don't know.

We might as well stop making Superman threads and just make a "who CAN'T Superman beat" thread. I bet it would consist of like..4-5 characters out of all comics, hell if we included all of fiction we could probably increase the list to maybe like 8 people. It would be a time saver.

I'm sorry, but if you are even within like 20,000 miles of Superman just the act of him breathing would probably liquefy all your internal organs. Everytime Superman has a nightmare it causes an extinction level even. The JLA spends trillions upon trillions of dollars on tech just to keep Superman from accidentally obliterating everything.

Yeah, a sundipped Superman would pretty much be like an infinity gauntlet wielder on steroids. That is if a sun can even handle his power without exploding the moment it touches his skin from the sheer aura of his power.

Yep, those few sarcastic sentences clearly point to emotional trauma. I guess you somewhat know how I feel, right? I'm sure a tiny piece of your soul dies every time you read a Silver Surfer comic.

It's okay man we can create a support system for each other.

Wait, what does Silver Surfer have to do with that topic....? Oh yeah, your utter butthurt here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=2

Unless there was anything I missed, you were doing nothing but complaining and saying Abhi was wrong while Abhi was, ya know, actually providing feats.

Ect. So as to you weren't having a meltdown and you were just "protesting" when the very context of the thread totally ****s up your defense--

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 06:26 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Sad.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 07:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Delta1938
Let's take a look.

Considering that the topic was using a very specific example of Superman that, to my knowledge, there aren't any other times he's been that Sun amped, that makes your entire defense utterly invalid. And, let's see what else has happened.

Let's see what happened in other threads because of how well you took that topic.

I'm not the only one of the opinion that you were butthurt.

What else?

Wait, what does Silver Surfer have to do with that topic....? Oh yeah, your utter butthurt here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=2

Unless there was anything I missed, you were doing nothing but complaining and saying Abhi was wrong while Abhi was, ya know, actually providing feats.

Ect. So as to you weren't having a meltdown and you were just "protesting" when the very context of the thread totally ****s up your defense--

LOL, supporting Abhi and his bullshit is a great way to trash credibility.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 08:01 PM