KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ahsoka Tano vs Sora Bulq

Ahsoka Tano vs Sora Bulq
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Syndicate

thumb up

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 02:08 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Bulq got taken out by lightning not outskilled with a blade. Bulqs showing against Mace and being one of the most skilled Ligtsaber wielders in the Order's history puts him at or above Ahsoka in skill. That being said she doesn't really have any physical advantages over him and neither really has a power advantage- I still see this as going either way
He was beaten by Vos too. Also, lets not pretend like he was going to beat Mace, or that he even had a chance.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 02:11 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

I believe Vos was being aided by his former master/apprentice was he not?

Not saying Bulq would have beaten Mace but I think it's telling that Mace resorted to using Force powers to defeat Bulq. I certainly think the disparity between Bulq and Mace is smaller then that of Ahsoka and Vader's.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 02:24 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

You know, I was so focused on how many better pictures for Bulq DMB could have chosen that I forgot this was actually a thread.

Tano sweeps.

Originally posted by Syndicate
I believe Vos was being aided by his former master/apprentice was he not?

Yes, but that had more to do with helping Vos overcome his own mental handicaps than increase his fighting abilities.

Not that Vos vs Bulq was at all a standard fight that accurately represented either of their abilities. Vos was literally not even responding to Bulq's attacks during half of the fight.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on May 22nd, 2016 at 02:27 AM

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 02:25 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Originally posted by NewGuy01

Not that Vos vs Bulq was at all a standard fight that accurately represented either of their abilities. Vos was literally not even responding to Bulq's attacks during half of the fight.

Can I get the scans?

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 02:28 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

I'm surprised ILS hasn't waved his dickRespect Thread in your face yet.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...thread-1566791/

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 02:39 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

He's too busy waving his literal dick in front of me. :I

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 02:50 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

That sounds like that gay bastard...

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 03:00 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Bulq lasted a shorter amount of time against an inferior opponent; clearly this can go either way.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 04:11 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Inferior? Hmm.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 04:13 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

How exactly is Canon Vader better than Legends Mace in skill?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 04:13 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Early-CW Windu is likely inferior to Vader, I think. I have RotS Windu above Vader, though.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 04:14 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Do you have any proof TCW Mace is less skilled than ROTS Mace?

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 04:15 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by carthage
How exactly is Canon Vader better than Legends Mace in skill?
Vader really shouldn't be less skilled than RotS Anakin, he's probably better. I scale Vader's skill mostly off of Anakin. Mace is also pre-prime in his fight with Bulq (he muses in a book closer to RotS how he's developed Vaapad since his fight with Billaba) and it's only logical he would have increased throughout the war, by being in combat so much.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 04:16 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

DMB has the quote, I think; he can provide it when he comes back online.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 04:17 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Skill =/= effectiveness tho.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 04:19 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Skill =/= effectiveness tho.
Sure, but I think Vader's increased experience and growth in power probably evens things out.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 04:22 AM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Jmanghan
He was beaten by Vos too. Also, lets not pretend like he was going to beat Mace, or that he even had a chance.

Vos beat Dooku too if we combine Legends and canon (please log in to view the image)

The North Remembers

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 04:23 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Increased experience? He should have saw far more combat during the Clone Wars than any other point in his life. Well, he certainly experienced being sliced into pieces, which taught him a very important lesson about not jumping into lightsaber blades I suppose.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 04:25 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Increased experience? He should have saw far more combat during the Clone Wars than any other point in his life. Well, he certainly experienced being sliced into pieces, which taught him a very important lesson about not jumping into lightsaber blades I suppose.
It's his experience as Anakin + the fact he spearheaded the Jedi Purge.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 04:27 AM