KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dracula vs Firelord

Dracula vs Firelord
Started by: basilisk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Also does Drac have his katanas.

Made from Ancient Transylvanian magic infused Adamantine?

Now if Drac had those along with his army of rats, bats, wolves, and undead minions of the night, Firelord gets annihilated and added to King DRACULA's army of darkness...

wink

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:51 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter

I could see Drac mind raping him if FL doesn't go straight for the kill

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 12:36 AM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by basilisk

(please log in to view the image)

Why do people keep posting this goddamn scene? I hate this phuckin scene..noone ever posts the entire fight. They never post context to the fight. Just the bs ending. Non comic book reading motherphuckers. Phuck this thread firelord stomps

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 12:44 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Also I mean, there's literally a forum rule based around how badly done that fight was.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 12:56 AM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Why do people keep posting this goddamn scene? I hate this phuckin scene..noone ever posts the entire fight. They never post context to the fight. Just the bs ending. Non comic book reading motherphuckers. Phuck this thread firelord stomps

You say the "context" wasn't posted as if that the fight makes sense when looked at in context.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 04:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

I thought FL was weakend/depowered before that fight? And is not like spidey hasn't PIS beaten other top tiers too

Old Post May 24th, 2016 05:24 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tar-Antado
Secret Dunadain King

I wonder what happens to Drac's mist form if hit with a nova-intensity fireblast.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 05:48 PM
Tar-Antado is currently offline Click here to Send Tar-Antado a Private Message Find more posts by Tar-Antado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Re: Dracula vs Firelord

Originally posted by basilisk

Firelord...

(please log in to view the image) [/B]
laughing

Really? R those the only scans u could find for Firelord?
Maybe u could find some pictures of him wearing a dress and servicing Fly Boy or something.

Last edited by Horrificus on May 25th, 2016 at 05:33 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2016 05:30 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Re: Re: Dracula vs Firelord

Originally posted by Horrificus
laughing

Really? R those the only scans u could find for Firelord?
Maybe u could find some pictures of him wearing a dress and servicing Fly Boy or something.
Nah, those are just the first ones I found. There are plenty of others out there....

Last edited by basilisk on May 25th, 2016 at 12:25 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2016 12:20 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Genii96
I thought FL was weakend/depowered before that fight? And is not like spidey hasn't PIS beaten other top tiers too

He's also just all around underestimated though. My favorite part of the comic is when this bomb goes off and it like takes out several square miles and Spider-Man exclaims "not even a herald of galactus could survive that". The comic is not working on any semblance of logic.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 03:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote