KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Tulak Hord, Aloysius Kallig and Darth Nox vs. Luke Skywalker

Tulak Hord, Aloysius Kallig and Darth Nox vs. Luke Skywalker
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MS Warehouse

Yawn, here's where Ellimist tries to get the last word after losing.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 09:29 PM
Click here to Send MS Warehouse a Private Message Find more posts by MS Warehouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

The Endar Spire isn't even a capital ship, lel. It was a crusier. Since Hord compared the ship tore down to that, it's pretty obvious it's nowhere near as large as a star destroyer. Comparing a little over 300 meters to 1,600 meters is some kek worthy shit.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 09:39 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Ell's perfectly pointing out the flaws in ancient Sith wank TBH.

The fact is, The Exile's feat can quite happily be classed as "facing a Legion of Sith Assassins on the Dark Side Nexus of the Trayus core." Without context, one could assume she did what she did, one could assume she faced them all in one gigantic hall.

Assajj Ventress took down 40 ARC alone. Without context that's a Mace level feat, with context it's Aurra Sing level.

Revan took on an army of Battle droids, Dark Jedi and Commandos on the Star Forge. Had you not played the game, Neph, would you be calling KotOR Revan Sidious level?

The fact of the matter is, the Ancient Sith quotes are vague and impossible to anchor down in any semblance of logic. The fact you outright dismiss the low interpretations of said feats and only focus on the absolute strongest it could make the Sith is both biased and laughable. Elliminist's interpretations are no less valid than yours erm

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Last edited by Selenial on May 22nd, 2016 at 10:08 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 09:58 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

When did Ventress take down hundreds of ARC troops? I don't recall.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:02 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
When did Ventress take down hundreds of ARC troops? I don't recall.

Fixed, my bad. Couldn't decide between 40 ARC Troopers or hundreds of clone troopers, kinda amalgamated the too.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Again when did she take down ARC Troopers? I don't recall.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MS Warehouse

quote:
The fact of the matter is, the Ancient Sith quotes are vague and impossible to anchor down in any semblance of logic. The fact you outright dismiss the low interpretations of said feats and only focus on the absolute strongest it could make the Sith is both biased and laughable. Elliminist's interpretations are no less valid than yours

The only laughable thing is your bias, judging by how you start out the conversation with "ancient sith wank", instead of something more objective. But at the same time, you wank the PT era like it's an underage prostitute so your hypocrisy has been noted.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:24 PM
Click here to Send MS Warehouse a Private Message Find more posts by MS Warehouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

And here I thought Sel was a Surik and Traya fan. Guess when you don't praise TOR you must have hella bias.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:28 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MS Warehouse

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
And here I thought Sel was a Surik and Traya fan. Guess when you don't praise TOR you must have hella bias.

Guess when you praise TOR you must have ancient sith wank.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:29 PM
cs_zoltan

Do you even have an argument or just gona throw ad hominems around?

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:40 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MS Warehouse

Where are the ad hominems? lol

I initially responded to Ellimist' lack of arguments on the first page when he was screaming "nah" into his computer and creating a thread for trolling. We know very little about 2 of the 3 combatants on one side aside from the fact that they were powerful. Simply claiming Luke will take them all down is PT wank.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:43 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The funny thing is that as I was writing my post I was like "Hmm, I'm saying vaguely negative things about the Exile. I bet Sel is going to jump my nuts over it. But I cannot be bothered to rewrite it now so whatever". A lo, it was as foreseen.

I guess Ellimist gets a pass on using her as a low benchmark because reasons.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:44 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Guess when you praise TOR you must have ancient sith wank.

>me
>praise TOR
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by FreshestSlice on May 22nd, 2016 at 10:46 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:44 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Nephthys
The funny thing is that as I was writing my post I was like "Hmm, I'm saying vaguely negative things about the Exile. I bet Sel is going to jump my nuts over it. But I cannot be bothered to rewrite it now so whatever". A lo, it was as foreseen.

I guess Ellimist gets a pass on using her as a low benchmark because reasons.

I... Don't give a shit about that?

I've been contradicting Ancient Sith wank for years, dear Nephthys. Though if this is your method of escaping my point then by all means, make a run for it smile

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:46 PM
MS Warehouse

Going against ancient sith wank is one thing. Going against ancient sith wank while wanking the PT is goddamn hilarious.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:47 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Luke [...] PT
confused

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:47 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

And yet the siren call brought you to my shores regardless.

I'm about to go to sleep. Srs posts are for wakeytime.

Edit: I am curious of how you're against Ancient Wank, yet Traya wanks them more than anyone and isn't she one of ur favs? Do you just think shes delusional or what?

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:48 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Sel....where did Ventress kill ARCs? Not saying she can't, but I just wanna know for curiosity sake.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:49 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Going against ancient sith wank is one thing. Going against ancient sith wank while wanking the PT is goddamn hilarious.

Ok, firstly you're obviously not aware of what the PT is. It stands for prequel trilogy, Luke came 60 Years Later. Pls stop.

Secondly, I didn't adress this thread absolutely anywhere in my post. My post was aimed at Nephthys' continued use of the Ancient Sith quotes without ever accepting how vague they are. I didn't wank Luke or adress this fight anywhere erm

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:49 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Sel....where did Ventress kill ARCs? Not saying she can't, but I just wanna know for curiosity sake.

Yavin, Kenobi sent a squad of them under his command after Anakin, after the battle of Muunilist, IIRC.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 10:50 PM