KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DBT team - gauntlet

DBT team - gauntlet
Started by: JKBart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cs_zoltan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aurbere
Syndicate is trolling so hard right now.

You can never know with DBT'ers.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 05:26 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Syndicate is trolling so hard right now.

Damn it Aurbere! D:<

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Petrus
Debonaire Member

Originally posted by |King Joker|
They have a chance at 10

Tbh. Luke dies instantly.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Syndicate
Raskta with BM from someone who should logically be weaker at the ability then Kaan was able to press an offensive against Orbalisk Bane who we know was more powerful then his DS nexus PoD incarnation with a single orbalisk. ( Note: The planet they were fighting on was strong in the Darkside which should have aided Bane and Zannah and hindered the team. )

This should make her more then a match for Obi Wan.

I'd say Kas'im under these circumstances should be able to handle someone like Jaina for a time.

The rest of the team might be able to take Cade and Xesh depending again on how much the BM from Kaan aids them.

Basically my thoughts (except without actually giving two shits about Tython's nexus). Should stop at one or two.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Damn it Aurbere! D:<

Well isn't it obvious? No one in their right mind (except for DMB) would want make the points you made. Seemed pretty obvious to me.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 10:38 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Well isn't it obvious? No one in their right mind (except for DMB) would want make the points you made. Seemed pretty obvious to me.

Wasn't obvious to Zolt and Carth.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 10:39 PM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

Wasn't obvious to Zolt and Carth.

They don't know you enough, I guess.

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 10:40 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Maybe because I don't think it's beyond you Synd

Old Post May 23rd, 2016 10:43 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Tbh you guys couldn't even tell I was trolling about Galen so I'm not surprised.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 02:24 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I'd have to disagree. The only one comparable is Jaina and again she doesn't have the same advantage that precludes her from decapitation.

She deflected Vong plasma with barrier, the same Vong plasma that can eat the hulls of Starships/reduce X wings to nothing. She can deflect a Lightsaber without much difficulty per feats, and still annihilate Raskta in a duel.

Team Bane eats shit

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 24th, 2016 02:33 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Source that Jaina is second to Luke?

Old Post May 24th, 2016 12:24 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Can't think of one at the moment. There's the one claiming that she was the combat equal of any in the Order.

Not to go too off-topic, but that reminds me - Wookieepedia claims that Saba Sebatyne once called Leia the equal of any Jedi Knight, but was lacking a source for it. Does anyone have a source for this or is it just hogwash?

Old Post May 24th, 2016 12:29 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Hogwash, Saba rarely ever met Jaina.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 01:05 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

He's talking about Leia tho.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 02:21 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Yeh my head went all over then.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 02:25 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by |King Joker|
They have a chance at 10

Si no fueras tan guapo....

Anyways. 1 and 2 are stops tbh

Old Post May 24th, 2016 02:53 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Originally posted by carthage
She deflected Vong plasma with barrier, the same Vong plasma that can eat the hulls of Starships/reduce X wings to nothing. She can deflect a Lightsaber without much difficulty per feats, and still annihilate Raskta in a duel.

Team Bane eats shit

I feel like you ignored all of the above.

Also while I was trolling for the most part Jaina's going to have a bit of trouble blocking a saber if she's totally focused on bum rushing Kaan. Also why would the Jedi even focus on Kaan in the first place? How would they know he has BM?

Tbh I think they stop at 1 but your logic is garbage.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 03:18 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by AncientPower
Hogwash, Saba rarely ever met Jaina.

quote:
The Saurian was huge- but she had sparred with Saba Sebatyne enough times to know the kind of things a tail could do in combat.

Force 2 Heretic.

Granted this was a long time before her prime, but they still knew each other

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 24th, 2016 05:39 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's literally impossible for the Council Master and top Knight and warrior of the order to never meet each other lmao

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post May 24th, 2016 06:50 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote