KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Naga Sadow and Exar Kun vs. Yoda

Naga Sadow and Exar Kun vs. Yoda
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
@ILS - Well, if it was referring to recent history, that still works, given both the stupidity and the pathetic power levels of the Brotherhood of Darkness - by far the weakest Sith Order intellectually, philosophically and in the Force.

Well, I dunno. Kas'im was able to challenge the greatest sith to his time in history. smile

Old Post May 24th, 2016 12:19 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MS Warehouse

Because he was a saber master, lol.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 12:23 PM
Click here to Send MS Warehouse a Private Message Find more posts by MS Warehouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

>greatest Sith
>POD Bane struggles with 12 Tuk'ata.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 01:07 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AncientPower
>greatest Sith
>POD Bane struggles with 12 Tuk'ata.
It's almost like you don't want to wank PT, and by proxy Shaak Ti.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 01:08 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

As if PT needs wanking.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 01:11 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yes because Shaak Ti gets Banite power scaling :/

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 24th, 2016 01:13 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

She does. Remember, DMB, Asajj has way better training than Bane from a far better source than the Academy. So she tots gets scaling and is at least Bane level, and Shaak Ti > Asajj, tbfh.

So she gets scaling.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 24th, 2016 01:50 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Oh yeah totally, it's an immutable fact that Ventress shits on Bane because of scaling that doesn't even apply to her. And Ventress therefore shits on any Sith before him. Becuz Rivi Anu.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 24th, 2016 02:07 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now you guys are getting it. thumb up

If you could only let go of your personal attachments to Bane you could both enjoy his feats and not have to compare him to a superior era of characters.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 02:31 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Oh yeah, totally. Feats = invalid. PT era >>>>>>> Bane era, even though it's stated only the Sith grew in power and the Jedi stayed the same, remained static and were training to refight the same war...

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 24th, 2016 02:40 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Lmao it's the prime of the Jedi. That's beyond question - show me another era before it with a Yoda, Anakin, Windu and Obi Wan.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 02:51 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

That depends what you define as prime. Clearly the era has more powerful top tiers(solely due to the likes of Yoda, Windu and Anakin). But if you take an average Jedi from that time with an average Jedi from, say, TOR or ToTJ, it's rather debatable if the PT era Jedi would win.
The RotS novel paints a good picture of this.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 24th, 2016 02:58 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
Oh yeah, totally. Feats = invalid. PT era >>>>>>> Bane era, even though it's stated only the Sith grew in power and the Jedi stayed the same, remained static and were training to refight the same war...
So much sodium. The PT Jedi are the greatest by holistic intent and word of god.

Feats are just your interpretation of an author's interpretation of what he wants the characters to be capable of in that particular type of media in order to satisfy a particular audience. Just as SWTOR and KotoR want to amaze their players with all the awesome powers and shit their characters are capable of, Fact File caters to people who, *gasp*, want facts. Forgive me if I prefer using the latter over the former. eek!

Old Post May 24th, 2016 03:10 PM
Aurbere

Actually LoE says the Jedi grew in power as well. Just saiyan.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 03:13 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ayy, post the quote. Today has been a good day for slaughtering TOR and Bane fans. Let's keep it rolling.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 03:15 PM
Petrus
Debonaire Member

Yeah, there's absolutely no way any incarnation of Bane is above Valkorion.

"Do not go gentle into that good night"

Old Post May 24th, 2016 03:18 PM
Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

That had been the case with the Jedi Order. For two hundred years before the coming of Darth Sidious the power of the dark side had been gaining strength, and yet the Jedi had made only minimal efforts to thwart it. The Sith were pleased by the fact that the Jedi, too, had been allowed to grow so powerful, because, in the end, their sense of entitlement would blind them to what was occurring in their midst.
—Labyrinth of Evil

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post May 24th, 2016 03:18 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

There's only one Sith Lord truly above Valkorion. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 24th, 2016 03:19 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
That had been the case with the Jedi Order. For two hundred years before the coming of Darth Sidious the power of the dark side had been gaining strength, and yet the Jedi had made only minimal efforts to thwart it. The Sith were pleased by the fact that the Jedi, too, had been allowed to grow so powerful, because, in the end, their sense of entitlement would blind them to what was occurring in their midst.
—Labyrinth of Evil
Thanks. thumb up

Old Post May 24th, 2016 03:20 PM
Petrus
Debonaire Member

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There's only one Sith Lord truly above Valkorion. smile

Sidious. smile smile smile

Seriously, Bane is not anywhere near Valkorion.

Old Post May 24th, 2016 03:22 PM
Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote