KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Naga Sadow and Exar Kun vs. Yoda

Naga Sadow and Exar Kun vs. Yoda
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Merchant

Is that Bane quote in regards to Legends canon or Disney canon?

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post May 25th, 2016 02:10 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Merchant
Is that Bane quote in regards to Legends canon or Disney canon?
Legends.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 02:14 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

That's beautiful tbh. Combine that with the Phantom Menace Scrapbook quote on how the Sith of the Banite line became stronger than the previous generation...

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post May 25th, 2016 02:16 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

And then if you combine that with Luke's power relationship to Sidious and his potential compared to Anakin's, and Vader being inferior to Caedus if you trust the internal flap of novels, you have a means of linking every major era of Star Wars in some form or another, objectively.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 02:21 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

The wrenches in that are spirit Exar, the Karness > Vader implication, and the Karness > Vong Krayt statement.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 02:27 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Temp raised a good point in a CV thread for why Karness > Vader isn't necessarily the case in Vader's prime. Why would Karness > Krayt be a wrench?

Spirit Exar is a thing doe.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 02:30 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Yeah that's true. I guess people blanket Vader as a consistent character even though he was Vader longer than he was a Jedi, lol.

Spirit Exar might require the discarding of living Exar > Kyp + spirit Exar

Old Post May 25th, 2016 02:34 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Sorry, but your shit still stinks, guys. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 25th, 2016 02:36 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yeah that's true. I guess people blanket Vader as a consistent character even though he was Vader longer than he was a Jedi, lol.

Spirit Exar might require the discarding of living Exar > Kyp + spirit Exar
I never thought I'd be saying this, but thank god for beniboybling and his devotion to understanding Force spirits.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t625115.html

With that loose end tied up...
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sorry, but your shit still stinks, guys. smile
Not as bad as yours, TOR fanboy. eek!

Old Post May 25th, 2016 02:43 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

TOR? wtf? Look at my avatar. Look at my mother****ing sig. You think I care about Valkorion? It was all about the power-trip, and I've found Omnipotence. smile

Old Post May 25th, 2016 02:45 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
TOR? wtf? Look at my avatar. Look at my mother****ing sig. You think I care about Valkorion? It was all about the power-trip, and I've found Omnipotence. smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1DcD8e55YY

Old Post May 25th, 2016 02:51 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Accept the Elder Scrolls power wank into your heart. smile

Old Post May 25th, 2016 03:04 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by ILS
I never thought I'd be saying this, but thank god for beniboybling and his devotion to understanding Force spirits.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t625115.html

With that loose end tied up...

He lost that thread. laughing out loud

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 05:09 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote