KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto VS Green Lantern John Stewart

Magneto VS Green Lantern John Stewart
Started by: ghostman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
he used t-vo in several stories tbf....

Damn, well I guess that power would be legit for post crisis Supes.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2016 03:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Well, Wally has only used the Infinite Mass Punch once, maaaybe twice or three times. That's it.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2016 03:36 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he's used it 3 times I'd say that is sufficient. Plus the thing about that is..it is not really an extra power right? It's just Flash hitting you at FTL speeds.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2016 03:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, Wally has only used the Infinite Mass Punch once, maaaybe twice or three times. That's it.

When has Wally used the IMP? I only know of the white martian fight.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 06:37 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Hence the maaaaybe. He has increased his mass whilst running really fast, although he did not explicitly use it in a punch.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 08:41 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Surtur
I likewise don't understand why some don't want to allow certain powers to be used just because they do not do it often. For me this should only apply if the character has been around for a long time and only has a single instance of using the power.

For example post crisis Superman one time busted out "Soul Vision" to look at Superboys soul to tell if he was like..evil? Since he was cloned partially from Lex Luthor's DNA so obviously Superboys understanding of how genes work is quite limited, but that isn't the point. I wouldn't grant Superman the use of Soul Vision, not unless he did it more then once.

It is the same with that Torquasm-Vo shit that I think he used in one story.

Before that, he made mention of when he sees animals die, he sees their soul leave IIRC in BIRTHRIGHT. Don't remember exactly how it was stated, but that's where it was first used.

As Leo cited he's used it in several stories. It was actually a fairly major thing on average for a few years, and a big part of a couple storylines.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 03:53 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote