KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » JC: And Then There Were Seven!

JC: And Then There Were Seven!
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raz
Meister

Admin

JC: And Then There Were Seven!

I hereby declare that Chaos and Mayhem have officially taken over the forum!
Thats right for their months of devotion they've just been made Jedi Council Members!

Congratulations Gundark and queeq!!!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 05:03 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Uh-oh.

Sorry, I MEANT to say: Well done, guys!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 05:06 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Top job guys. Good to see this at last!smile

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 07:38 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Congrats, poor JClaughing out loud

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 03:10 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Of course, you realise they may well blow the password ASAP. living up to their titles...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 05:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hehehe, how little you know. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 06:31 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Forgive me, oh wise omniscient one...

BtVS

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 08:23 PM
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

That's all they need... an ego boost.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 08:36 PM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hmmm, queeq has enough ego for everybody.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 09:31 PM
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

His ego is probably strong enough to take over this entire forum. Just wait. It'll happen eventually.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 09:33 PM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

WOW ! HOLY MOLY ! JEEKERS, BATMAN !!!!!!!

CHAOS AND MAYHEM ON JC ????????!!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Obviously Raz has taken complete leave of his senses...laughing out loud laughing out loud

Okay, now this is the part where I get humble...actually for me and queeq, since he isn't here right now and he doesn't know the definition of humble, so I'll just cover it for both of us. laughing out loud Ahem, thank you most great and powerful Raz and all of the JC for this most honorable and conveted honor. I shall fulfill my post to the best of my capabilities invested in me by the power of mayhem. laughing out loud laughing out loud

smile smile smile

Old Post Mar 31st, 2001 11:33 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh dear! Oh dear oh dear oh dear! What have you done?

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 02:29 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Re: ....

Congrats Gundark!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 03:36 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

and queeq...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 03:47 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

I also was complimenting Gundark on the modest acceptance speech. Will queeq's be so humble? No way! laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 03:51 AM
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Wow...look at me with my amazing 100 posts. You better watch out, JC! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 03:52 AM
Ratcat

Yeah, come back when you hit 4000! Actually, I think that me and queeq have the dubious honours of being the biggest ramblers on post numbers. Pity I never have anything interesting to say really.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 05:09 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh come on, RC....I thought you were fluent in over six millions forms of communication ! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 05:21 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Now THAT'S the truth!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 05:54 AM
DarthBorgie

RatCat is a protacol droid?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 05:56 AM
DarthBorgie is currently offline Click here to Send DarthBorgie a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBorgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote