KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » JC: And Then There Were Seven!

JC: And Then There Were Seven!
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Re: ....

NO, silly Gindy, it's Six forms of communication.

English, Gibberish, Rubbish, BS, RCish and LOVE! laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 05:58 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

The protocol droid part AND the having nothing interesting to say. I'm being sarcastic in reality, though.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 05:58 AM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Sorry Gundy, I wish they wouldn't put the I and U right next to each other.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 07:10 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Thats okay, RC. Just nice to have you back !! smile

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 07:40 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, you will be please to know that I have to photo's all done. Just wanna let Dim see em before I post the URL.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 07:43 AM
Dim
Creativity

I told queeq and he said "Do I have to behave now?"...

yep..he's bad. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:16 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Who? queeq?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:24 PM
Dim
Creativity

yep..that's the one.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:33 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, we all knew that.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 06:46 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I can't wait to see what queeq has to post here. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 12:12 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Ya know, he came on earlier, posted a couple and then went again. I bet he didn't even realise. :Lolrolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 12:31 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well Dimmy said she told him. Hmmm...I didn't get a personal e-mail from Dimmy. Dimmy doesn't love me anymore. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! sad

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 12:36 AM
Ratcat

You weren't away from home though.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 12:42 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

WAIT A MINUTE !!!!!!!!! I SMELL A RAT !!!!!!! AND ITS NOT YOU, RC !!!!!!!! This is an april fool joke, right ? I have not received the secret password...something is more rotten here than the emporer's butt. sick sick sick

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 12:45 AM
Dim
Creativity

Of course I still wuv you, Gun laughing out loud .... you should be able to just get into the JC...no password needed.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 01:40 AM
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

April Fools Jokes can be soooooo annoying!!!!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 01:42 AM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Do I have to behave now???? laughing out loud

No, actually I was just wondering if I have a say in this. It just seem like the Great and Powerful Raz lays this on you. I'm just afraid I will turn respectable. eek!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 02:18 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

You respectable? Never? You will always be scum in my eyes if that makes you feel any better!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 02:19 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

You don't need a password to enter, just click on the link and it won't restrict you.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 02:28 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ooohhh, Edna. I KNEW you wuv me. laughing out loud Thanks for the support, it makes me feel so better.

Now, when shall I enter the great and sacred temple of the JC? And how? Shall I stride in like the (evil) king of the boards? Or sneaky like a Sith? Do some lurking first. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 02:35 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote