KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan Reborn vs The Outlander

Revan Reborn vs The Outlander
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Revan Reborn vs The Outlander

The Outlander as of the ending of season one of Knights of the Fallen Empire.

Revan as of when he rushed into Vitiate's throne room in Revan.

NOTE: This thread is assuming the Hero of Tython as the canonical storyline class.

BTW, this is a serious thread, so no "beyond light and dark" shiz, please.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 28th, 2016 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

It has come full circle...

I distinctly remember Ant used to have HOT>Revan, then Revan stomping HOT, now he's considering it as a fight again.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 28th, 2016 11:50 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Revan likely takes Force.
Hero takes sabers.
Probably the Outlander takes all out.

Maybe. This is all subject to change and consideration.

Old Post May 28th, 2016 11:53 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
It has come full circle...

I distinctly remember Ant used to have HOT>Revan, then Revan stomping HOT, now he's considering it as a fight again.

This is novel Revan, and I still have him winning anyway.

I still have SOR Revan decisively defeating HoT as well.

Novel Revan without moral and character restrictions also decisively wins.

I probably put the Outlander on par with Darth or KotOR Revan.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 28th, 2016 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Oh my bad, my OP reading skills have failed me.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post May 28th, 2016 11:56 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't put Novel Revan above Arcann, myself. Or at least not by much.

Old Post May 28th, 2016 11:57 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Oh my bad, my OP reading skills have failed me.

Though, by the time KOTFE ends, I bet HoT vs peak Revan will be legit again.

Hell, maybe we'll see a return of the HoT vs Luke Skywalker threads.

Old Post May 28th, 2016 11:58 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

aeiruhgsrtjwrtyjm

Old Post May 29th, 2016 12:01 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

If the HoT legitimately defeats Valkorion one-versus-one, I'd put him above Skywalker.

Like other members have said though, I'm sure it will be riddled with PIS.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 12:02 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 29th, 2016 12:02 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Hell, maybe we'll see a return of the HoT vs Luke Skywalker threads.

lmfao

Old Post May 29th, 2016 02:04 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
If the HoT legitimately defeats Valkorion one-versus-one, I'd put him above Skywalker.

Old Post May 29th, 2016 02:05 AM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Bump.

Valkorion has lived for millennia, using his dark mastery of the Force to assume many forms. His latest incarnation is Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor of the Eternal Empire. After ruling for centuries, he was struck down in an act of treachery engineered by his son, Arcann. But the Immortal Emperor could not be vanquished so easily. He evaded death by infiltrating the mind of the Outlander, his most powerful opponent.

-Knights of the Eternal Throne website

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 04:57 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

shit wrong thread

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 04:57 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Azronger
Bump.

Valkorion has lived for millennia, using his dark mastery of the Force to assume many forms. His latest incarnation is Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor of the Eternal Empire. After ruling for centuries, he was struck down in an act of treachery engineered by his son, Arcann. But the Immortal Emperor could not be vanquished so easily. He evaded death by infiltrating the mind of the Outlander, his most powerful opponent.

-Knights of the Eternal Throne website

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 05:00 PM
UCanShootMyNova

big grin

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 05:12 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Revan, tbh.
The quote is the only thing that let me doubt of this a bit, tbh.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Revan. That quote isn't exactly convincing when we see SoR Revan capable of taking on everybody he took on; SoR Revan defeats Outlander decisively. Not to mention that Revan's feats are much better than the Outlanders. I hold the Outlander about even with Redeemed Revan, so I'd say Novel Revan takes this.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 05:17 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solar Power

Originally posted by darthbane77
Revan. That quote isn't exactly convincing when we see SoR Revan capable of taking on everybody he took on; SoR Revan defeats Outlander decisively. Not to mention that Revan's feats are much better than the Outlanders. I hold the Outlander about even with Redeemed Revan, so I'd say Novel Revan takes this.

I think that quote puts the Outlander above Revan Reborn, not SoR Revan, since technically Revan didn't face Valkoriate in SoR. However, I think SoR makes it clear that Revan even by then is no match for Valkorion by himself, so Outlander by the end of season 2 may very well be above Revan by then.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 05:25 PM
Click here to Send Solar Power a Private Message Find more posts by Solar Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by Solar Power
I think that quote puts the Outlander above Revan Reborn, not SoR Revan, since technically Revan didn't face Valkoriate in SoR. However, I think SoR makes it clear that Revan even by then is no match for Valkorion by himself, so Outlander by the end of season 2 may very well be above Revan by then.
I doubt it, but we'll have to wait and see.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 05:30 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote