KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?
Started by: BigBallerDiamon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Why not just get a FWB???

You don't have to pay, you just need to know some really freaky girls o-o

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 4th, 2016 11:44 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

......better to stick with the hookers.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2016 11:58 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BigBallerDiamon

anyway, i put my money where my mouth is, and i deleted over 200 women's contacts from my phone and blocked about 300 women off my facebook list. I realized that I have ZERO reason to have non-prostitute women on my list. They will bring nothing of value to my life so I have gotten rid of them and will only interact with female prostitutes from now on. I feel a 1000 pounds lighter!!!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 08:26 PM
BigBallerDiamon is currently offline Click here to Send BigBallerDiamon a Private Message Find more posts by BigBallerDiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
mmmmyeah I kinda hate to do this XYZ but.....

(please log in to view the image)
She acted that way for money. It was still good tho.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 11:08 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BigBallerDiamon

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Why not just get a FWB???

You don't have to pay, you just need to know some really freaky girls o-o

whats FWB?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 07:41 PM
BigBallerDiamon is currently offline Click here to Send BigBallerDiamon a Private Message Find more posts by BigBallerDiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BigBallerDiamon

I edited my essay slightly and added the following paragraph towards the end:

Also, let's say that you want to get more bang for your buck, literally. Because some of you may be thinking that American prostitutes are very overpriced, and you're correct. So instead of paying 250 dollars per session with an American prostitute, you could easily book a plane ticket to Bangkok, Thailand, and in Thailand you can have sex with a hot Thai prostitute for about 30 dollars. So let's take the same number, one million dollars, and divide it by 30 dollars. That comes out to 33,333 women! For the price of the average 10 year marriage in America, you could spend the same money on prostitutes in Asia and have sex with over 30,000 Asian women! You could have sex with 3 women per day for 30 years straight for the same price it would cost to get married in America! Amazing! Another very cool and interesting fact about Bangkok and Thailand is that they have blowjob bars. Yes, you walk in, have a beer, choose a girl, and then you and her go into a nice room and she gives you a blowjob. Funny how the "sexually liberated" women in the West would never go for something like that. Nope, most western women are too backwards to ever agree to legalize something like that. Nevermind that no one has ever died from a blowjob, whereas LEGAL drugs like alcohol and tobacco kill hundreds of thousands of people a year. So poisoning yourself with alcohol and tobacco are perfectly fine, but paying money for a harmless blowjob isn't?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 07:30 PM
Bardock42

If all you want is sex then prostitution is a good way to go.

Of course that's not the primary concern for people who want relationships, so it's really comparing apples to oranges.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 08:54 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
Aussie Boy

Originally posted by BigBallerDiamon
whats FWB?

Friends with benefits

Honestly guys I prefer this as a casual thing.

Prostitution is good if you need a **** really bad and are willing to shell out the money

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 08:28 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Sin

In my university days I lived next door to a prostitute and it was by far a horrible experience. Most of you believe all prostitutes are pretty but none of you think prostitutes can be ugly unhealthy unattractive old shameless whores. Its best to stay away from prostitutes, not only are they unhealthy but they can get a couple of guys in one day. To be a prostitute you have to have very low self esteem and you don't mind who touches you. Your mental state comes into question and you risk people from harming you including rape.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 01:09 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I know quite a few FWB's that are WAYYYYY freakier and hotter then a lot of prostitutes you'll meet.

Plus we have the emotional attachment of being friends.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 02:09 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prostitution is the cheapest way to get sex.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 03:29 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by It's xyz!
Prostitution is the cheapest way to get sex.
Or, get a personality, get a girlfriend, or an FWB if you're chaming enough.

Just go over their house and ****, its that simple, then afterwards, you can watch a movie or play video games or some shit.

Going for a prostitute just reeks of desperation to me, honestly.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 04:13 PM
Surtur

The problem with FWB's is someone always ends up getting emotionally attached. Or it messes up the friendship in other ways. Like once you actually move on to a serious relationship..is the person you're with going to be cool with you hanging out with a former bang buddy?

For me it is just drama. If you're going to do a FWB thing, make sure it's with someone you are only loosely friends with, someone you can easily cut out of your life entirely if you need.

I mean for me, I would never date a chick who still is friends with a former f*ck buddy. I'm sure most females would likewise be uncomfortable with their bf's being friends with a chick that used to be a f*ck buddy. Hell a lot of women I know wouldn't be okay with their bf being friends with a female at all.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 04:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Surtur
The problem with FWB's is someone always ends up getting emotionally attached. Or it messes up the friendship in other ways. Like once you actually move on to a serious relationship..is the person you're with going to be cool with you hanging out with a former bang buddy?

For me it is just drama. If you're going to do a FWB thing, make sure it's with someone you are only loosely friends with, someone you can easily cut out of your life entirely if you need.

I mean for me, I would never date a chick who still is friends with a former f*ck buddy. I'm sure most females would likewise be uncomfortable with their bf's being friends with a chick that used to be a f*ck buddy. Hell a lot of women I know wouldn't be okay with their bf being friends with a female at all.
Yeah, thats why you practice the "loosely friends" thing.

Me and my FWB just stopped talking because she got a bf.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 04:42 PM
Surtur

Ideally yes, but I've seen so much drama in relationships because one person didn't want to stop hanging around a former bang buddy.

Either that or someone ends up becoming emotionally involved.

I mean we ALL saw how it didn't work out for Jerry and Elaine on Seinfeld.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 04:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Surtur
Ideally yes, but I've seen so much drama in relationships because one person didn't want to stop hanging around a former bang buddy.

Either that or someone ends up becoming emotionally involved.

I mean we ALL saw how it didn't work out for Jerry and Elaine on Seinfeld.
Then dump them, they aren't worth it.

I mean, I guess.

I guess I just hang out with a lot of non-feeling dummies so that I don't feel bad after we **** or something.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 04:57 PM
Surtur

I didn't necessarily mean my own relationships. Once a long time ago I forgave a chick for cheating, it came back to bite me and pretty much since then I have a zero tolerance policy on BS and drama, and of course on cheating. I don't care if it's just one kiss, I walk.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 05:18 PM
Flyattractor

Back in the good old days I just went to one of the near by College Towns and drove around till we found a party then just crash it. Fun way to get Free Booze and Sex.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 08:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
Aussie Boy

Careful thing about friends with benefits

It's Friends Before Benefits... If sex is coming in the way of a friendship you turn it off to focus on the friendship... Meaning if you want the sex you will have the emotional attachments

Old Post Jun 12th, 2016 10:26 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BigBallerDiamon

FWBs is bullshit, the woman will ALWAYS start developing feelings sooner or later. Casual sex is impossible for women, hence why modern women are so unhappy.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 12:33 AM