KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DCNU Doomsday vs Thor

DCNU Doomsday vs Thor
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
No, he doesn't. One dimension shattering/wonder woman crippling punch and he is practically finished.

http://i.imgur.com/h7yQ3TH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tvgdk7L.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kR3Zmpj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Zrj01Th.jpg

And just FYI, the tear Doomsday created was endangering entire earth.

Nobody on earth save Superman could even survive ten minutes in combat with Doomsday. And Thor is no Superman.

big grin

I read that comic recently and IIRc wasn't WW holding his own?

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 09:52 AM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Ok. So, what's the problem here? Is this just a matter of Thor getting lowballed again? He's not able to survive DD's attacks? Not able to put DD down?
Is that it?

Ok-

Thor has survived attacks from,
1. Mangog
2. Surtur
3, Durok
4. Celestials
5. Odin
6. Thanos
7. Phoenix
8, The Destroyer
9. The Other Guy
10. A Different Character
(U get my drift)

And Thor has damaged, defeated or flat-out destroyed,
1. Durok
2. Mangog
3. Surtur
4. Midgard Serpent
5. Celestials
6. Destroyer
7. Phoenix
8. Fenris
9. An Opponent
10, Enemy Character
(U know what I'm sayin)

How many of u would like to say that DD has more powerful attacks than the characters in the first list? Let's see a show of hands.
Ok.

How many of u would like to say that DD is more durable and is able to shrug off more damage than the charters in the second list? Let's get a count.
Alright.

Let the arguing and lowballing begin! But, before it does, I suggest looking up those characters and thier battles with Thor and other battles they have had.

Also, on a side note, please notice how many of those characters were able to defeat Thor, or not take him serious in the past, only to be defeated by him at later dates.

It seems that Thor is able to, and HAS amp'd his power.

I hereby proclaim...
Thor hs DYNAMIC STRENGTH!!!
big grin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 05:51 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Doomsday had all of ten appearances where he stomped everyone who came his way and that's it.

So in those appearances, who did he "stomp"?

When has Thor broken the bones of Superman level beings?

Nobody else in DCnU has done that to her. Not even Darkseid.

But you claim Thor can do that? Laughable.

We've been through this. If you ask me if he's strong enough to break her bones, I would say yes.
He's molded uru into a hammer like it was clay.

He's also crushed enchanted uru manacles into dust(literally).

He's easily snapped adamantium alloy cables.

He's broken an artifact(Gram sword of truth) that was used to slay the original Fafnir whose blood gave the current Fafnir nigh indestructible scales.

Oh and he's caved in Silver Surfer's Dome. I'd probably go with Surfer as being overall more durable than Diana.

Yes, after Thor cheapshotted him and hitting him with mjolnir. That was also Odin Force Thor.

Ok.. Still doesn't change the fact that he had Rulk on the ropes as per Rulk himself. Tends to happen when he gets serious.

Well, go ahead.

Thor outperformed mini skyfathers like Mephisto, Seth, Pluto, Hela, and other death lords along with 6 other champion gods of light when they went against the Demogorge at the height of his power.
http://imgur.com/SnZ8VZi
http://imgur.com/pJvYnDR
Only one strong enough to fight back even when he was being drained and literally digested.

Doomsday was a level beyond her. In a weaker state.

Why not? Tutinax did it with simple fear inducing. Doomsday actually saps your strength.

That's about as pathetic as any comeback I've seen. It's as simple as this, Full form Doomsday >Larvae Doomsday>>>>Wonder Woman~Thor.

Simple logic.

You think anyone like Thor can do that with pure strength?

Yeah, why isn't it impressive? Because it doesn't suits your agenda?

Wondy doesn't stack up. You already know this.

So is Anointed one > Superman? Is Warmaker?

It's not a comeback. It's truth brah.

Pure strength? Lol...

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Jun 7th, 2016 at 02:01 AM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 01:52 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Celey, how much is Rage paying you for standing in for him?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 01:55 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

It's fun exposing

Delta is actually a little more reasonable.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 02:03 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
So in those appearances, who did he "stomp"?

Wonder Woman, Mongul, Non and several kryptonians, killed everyone in phantom zone and shit like that.

quote:
We've been through this.

laughing out loud

Yes, of course we have. You bitched and moaned then too.

quote:
If you ask me if he's strong enough to break her bones, I would say yes.
He's molded uru into a hammer like it was clay.

He's also crushed enchanted uru manacles into dust(literally).

Meaningless entirely. Breaking inanimate things is vastly different than breaking the bones of class 100 beings who are even further amped by being God of War.

quote:
He's easily snapped adamantium alloy cables.

Meaningless.

quote:
He's broken an artifact(Gram sword of truth) that was used to slay the original Fafnir whose blood gave the current Fafnir nigh indestructible scales.

That's like the biggest ABC comparison I've ever seen.

quote:
Oh and he's caved in Silver Surfer's Dome. I'd probably go with Surfer as being overall more durable than Diana.

Yes, that's the best striking feat out of these. But that doesn't mean he can break the bones of his peers. Never has the strength to do so, even bloodlusted.

quote:
Ok.. Still doesn't change the fact that he had Rulk on the ropes as per Rulk himself. Tends to happen when he gets serious.

No, tends to happen when he cheapshots someone and keeps pounding on them. Even Firelord was sapping his strength using his flame and choking him out.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...rd04Thor306.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...sFirelord05.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...sFirelord06.jpg

Pluto has defeated Thor by draining his strength in one page.

(please log in to view the image)

Drained in one page.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Kw7dY3mOc...Ic42/RCO015.jpg

quote:

Thor outperformed mini skyfathers like Mephisto, Seth, Pluto, Hela, and other death lords along with 6 other champion gods of light when they went against the Demogorge at the height of his power.
http://imgur.com/SnZ8VZi
http://imgur.com/pJvYnDR
Only one strong enough to fight back even when he was being drained and literally digested.

Oh you, Thor's body had dissolved at that point and he was only able to resist his soul being devoured because it was not his time to die.

That's literally the farthest evidence you can dig up for Thor resisting strength drain.

quote:
Wondy doesn't stack up. You already know this.

Of course she does. She is the second strongest hero on Earth after Superman after all.

quote:
So is Anointed one > Superman? Is Warmaker?

Superman held back in both scenarios.

quote:
It's not a comeback. It's truth brah.

Hahaha. You and your delusions.

quote:
Pure strength? Lol...

Yeah, let's see Thor breaking bones of class 100 beings with pure strength. Heck, even class 50 characters will be suffice.

Just one.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 03:24 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

It's fun exposing

Delta is actually a little more reasonable.

Yeah, you are quite exposing yourself.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 03:26 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
I read that comic recently and IIRc wasn't WW holding his own?

During their second fight she did. She said that she underestimated Doomsday during their first encounter.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 03:29 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
During their second fight she did. She said that she underestimated Doomsday during their first encounter.

laughing out loud

Her sword melted and he was about to go to town on her before Superman appeared.

She never held her own against Doomsday.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 03:34 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Wonder Woman, Mongul, Non and several kryptonians, killed everyone in phantom zone and shit like that.

Scans.

laughing out loud

Nah bro. That's your mo. Along with your hole digging when cornered. Plus this....

Meaningless entirely. Breaking inanimate things is vastly different than breaking the bones of class 100 beings who are even further amped by being God of War.

Meaningless.

Yes, that's the best striking feat out of these. But that doesn't mean he can break the bones of his peers. Never has the strength to do so, even bloodlusted.

Lol.. Right on cue.

You can try to dismiss them all you want, but they ain't going away. It will continue to haunt your every waking hour.

Easily breaks nigh indestructible objects... "Wah wah wah... Not fair, they're inanimate."

Caves Surfer's head in... "Wah wah wah... Still can't break bones of peers."

As if breaking bones(which he's capable of based on feats btw) of peers is required to beat let alone last ten minutes with Doomsday. Utter dunce level logic going on here.

Never saw Supes bust a planet. Must mean he can't. laughing out loud

No, tends to happen when he cheapshots someone and keeps pounding on them. Even Firelord was sapping his strength using his flame and choking him out.

Lol.. u serious? What are you trying to prove here?

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...orvsPluto04.jpg

Drained in one page.

Pluto? Serious? And later in the story Pluto was unable to replicate that showing when Thor went thundergod and had him on the ropes few times. Dude is like a mini skyfather who Thor has actually outright beaten or stalemated. Even Doomsday does not have that kind of power. Lol...

Oh you, Thor's body had dissolved at that point and he was only able to resist his soul being devoured because it was not his time to die.

That's literally the farthest evidence you can dig up for Thor resisting strength drain.

Wtf? Are you kidding me? Not being his time to die has nothing to do with the actual feats of strength, endurance, and will.. Thor resisted the Demogorge's metabolic processes. He was the only one able to resist out of a group of extremely powerful hell lords along with champion gods. Lol... Technically only his clothing dissolved. Scan butchery at its finest.

Yeah Thor can't last ten min against DD yet he can survive long enough to absorb every bit of something that was going to kill all gods in the omniverse. You know... That thing made of black goo that literally eats you from the inside...

Of course she does. She is the second strongest hero on Earth after Superman after all.

Yet she would lose against Thor on almost all categories featwise. In the end she does not stack up. You can cry about it all you want, it's not going to change unless she does a ton of uber showings overnight.

Oh like what Thor usually does? Nice of him to hold back against someone trying to kill him though. Smart move.

Yeah, let's see Thor breaking bones of class 100 beings with pure strength. Heck, even class 50 characters will be suffice.

Just one.

Let's see Superman bust planets.

Get me? Doubt it...

You are absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Jun 7th, 2016 at 05:28 AM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 05:22 AM
ghostman

Scans.

Nah bro. That's your mo. Along with your hole digging when cornered. Plus this....

Lol.. Right on cue.

You can try to dismiss them all you want, but they ain't going away. It will continue to haunt your every waking hour.

Easily breaks nigh indestructible objects... "Wah wah wah... Not fair, they're inanimate."

Caves Surfer's head in... "Wah wah wah... Still can't break bones of peers."

As if breaking bones(which he's capable of based on feats btw) of peers is required to beat let alone last ten minutes with Doomsday. Utter dunce level logic going on here.

Never saw Supes bust a planet. Must mean he can't. laughing out loud

Pluto? Serious? And later in the story Pluto was unable to replicate that showing when Thor went thundergod and had him on the ropes few times. Dude is like a mini skyfather who Thor has actually outright beaten or stalemated. Even Doomsday does not have that kind of power. Lol...

Wtf? Are you kidding me? Not being his time to die has nothing to do with the actual feats of strength, endurance, and will.. Thor resisted the Demogorge's metabolic processes. He was the only one able to resist out of a group of extremely powerful hell lords along with champion gods. Lol... Technically only his clothing dissolved. Scan butchery at its finest.

Yeah Thor can't last ten min against DD yet he can survive long enough to absorb every bit of something that was going to kill all gods in the omniverse. You know... That thing made of black goo that literally eats you from the inside...

Yet she would lose against Thor on almost all categories featwise. In the end she does not stack up. You can cry about it all you want, it's not going to change unless she does a ton of uber showings overnight.

Oh like what Thor usually does? Nice of him to hold back against someone trying to kill him though. Smart move.

Let's see Superman bust planets.

Get me? Doubt it...

superman busted the equivalant of 700 planets in dwayne mcduffies jla run, the shadow moon feat.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 05:40 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by ghostman
superman busted the equivalant of 700 planets in dwayne mcduffies jla run, the shadow moon feat.

Abhi logic 101..

Doesnt count..

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 05:52 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Scans.

It all happened off panel bu here we see everyone in PZ killed.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WPYn3pV5m...Ic42/RCO009.jpg

Here Non tells us that Doomsday defeated him, Zod, Faora and Mongul all.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GZkL_mmw3...Ic42/RCO011.jpg

Batman literally marveled at Mongul surviving Doomsday.

quote:

Cornered? About what you fool? You really are a glutton for punishment, aren't you? How many times are you going to get beaten?

quote:
Lol.. Right on cue.

Like I said, I asked for Thor breaking bones of class 100 characters and you post meaningless "breaking metals" like they mean anything.

Sad really.

quote:

This is just laughable. Haunt me? This drama queen.....

quote:
Easily breaks nigh indestructible objects... "Wah wah wah... Not fair, they're inanimate.

Yes, they are inanimate and can't oppose Thor with their own strength.

quote:
Caves Surfer's head in... "Wah wah wah... Still can't break bones of peers."[/uote]

Haha, he made a dent in Surfer's head. Not caved his head in.

Quit exaggerating. And yes, he can't.

[quote]As if breaking bones(which he's capable of based on feats btw) of peers is required to beat let alone last ten minutes with Doomsday.

Based on what feats? If he is capable of the same, why hasn't he done so by now?

And yes, its required. Because that was a weaker Doomsday who broke the phantom zone and destroyed Wonder Woman. Explicitly stated several times.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pQ_23Me5p...Ic42/RCO007.jpg

quote:
Utter dunce level logic going on here.

Lolz. Doomsday at a weaker stated was capable of destroying Thor level beings like bugs. In this state, he would beat Thor even quickly.

quote:
Never saw Supes bust a planet. Must mean he can't.

As if destroying planets means something. the true comparison is in between fights with characters.

quote:

That even Firelord's flames can drain Thor and he can overpower Thor in that state.

Doomsday would just beat the shit out of him.

quote:
Pluto? Serious?

Yes, why not?

quote:
And later in the story Pluto was unable to replicate that showing when Thor went thundergod and had him on the ropes few times. Dude is like a mini skyfather who Thor has actually outright beaten or stalemated. Even Doomsday does not have that kind of power. Lol...

Pluto never tried strength draining again.

Yes, Doomsday has power draining capabilities. Which Thor has never resisted.

quote:
Wtf? Are you kidding me? Thor resisted the Demogorge's metabolic processes.[/uote]

No, he didn't. Explicitly stated.

i.imgur.com/MqrM9Sq.jpg

"His outer trappings dissolve."

Demogorge had to restore them to their real form after that.

http://imgur.com/CTHZCvU

Like I said, you are a glutton for punishment. How many times do I have to prove you wrong?

[quote] He was the only one able to resist out of a group of extremely powerful hell lords along with champion gods. Lol... Technically only his clothing dissolved. Scan butchery at its finest.

What a total butchery of context. Thor was only able to do that as it was not his time to die.

Yeah, "outer trappings" means clothing. How observant of you.

/sarcasm

quote:
Yeah Thor can't last ten min against DD yet he can survive long enough to absorb every bit of something that was going to kill all gods in the omniverse.

Thor died after absorbing that. It wasn't as if the bomb was some instant death curse which killed everyone instantly.

Explicitly stated that except Superman nobody could survive ten minutes against Doomsday.

Thor is no Superman.

quote:
You know... That thing made of black goo that literally eats you from the inside...

And which defeated Thor, King Thor and Young Thor at once.

If Thor had actually beat that, you might have a point.

quote:
Yet she would lose against Thor on almost all categories featwise.

Would she? Thor isn't going to break her bones, forget about it. He isn't that strong. Doomsday did and he only became stronger than that.

quote:
In the end she does not stack up. You can cry about it all you want, it's not going to change unless she does a ton of uber showings overnight.

She literally has no bad showings in DCnU. She has gone up against every top tier in DC and either stalemated them or beat them. Its like Blue Marvel who you marvel fans keep in such high spirits.

quote:

No, not like Thor does. Superman in his own league in that thing. He can kill above herald level beings in one punch while going all out.

Thor wishes he was that strong.

quote:
Lets see Superman bust planets.

Meaningless. Thor can destroy a solar system for all I care. These are meaningless space cheese.

quote:

You are again simply crying now, aren't you?

A single scan of Thor destroying a herald level character like this. One scan would be suffice.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

And that's a weaker Doomsday.

GG.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 06:04 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Abhi logic 101..

Doesnt count..

Yeah, him being flat out more powerful than the likes of Icon, Zatanna and Wonder Woman who were unable to do anything to the shadow moon is far more impressive.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 06:05 AM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Meaningless.

Drained in one page.

Just one.

Do I have to break out Starmaster? laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 11:47 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9

In other words, she had his measure? roll eyes (sarcastic) Abby has nightmares over that phrase.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 11:49 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Do I have to break out Starmaster? laughing out loud
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
In other words, she had his measure? roll eyes (sarcastic) Abby has nightmares over that phrase.

Finished cheerleading yet?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 05:05 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Abhi logic 101..

Doesnt count..
Abhi is a hypocrite who is easily exposed.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 06:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Abhi is a hypocrite who is easily exposed.

He has to feel a draft.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 06:46 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

It all happened off panel bu here we see everyone in PZ killed.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WPYn3pV5m...Ic42/RCO009.jpg

Here Non tells us that Doomsday defeated him, Zod, Faora and Mongul all.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GZkL_mmw3...Ic42/RCO011.jpg

Batman literally marveled at Mongul surviving Doomsday.

So it's all off-panel...
I guess that's somewhat impressive.
erm
Non's own words are a bit unclear as to what transpired. Anything could have happened for all we know.. It's like me claiming Blue Marvel dominated Pagan just by using this scan.
http://oi60.tinypic.com/148koxg.jpg
Funny though this claim would even be better than yours considering it is at least backed by a panel. You're going by pure statement. A statement btw that is in itself vague.

And iirc, pretty sure the kryptonians in the pz were powerless. Didn't Non start to gain powers when he briefly escaped the pz before he was pushed back in?

Cornered? About what you fool? You really are a glutton for punishment, aren't you? How many times are you going to get beaten?

Like I said, I asked for Thor breaking bones of class 100 characters and you post meaningless "breaking metals" like they mean anything.
Sad really.

This is just laughable. Haunt me? This drama queen.....

Yes, they are inanimate and can't oppose Thor with their own strength.

Haha, he made a dent in Surfer's head. Not caved his head in.
Quit exaggerating. And yes, he can't.

Based on what feats? If he is capable of the same, why hasn't he done so by now?

Yes... Cornered.

Again with the breaking bones... Loaded question for the loss. You just will never get it and are plain ridiculous.
Though inanimate, it still doesn't change the fact they're incredible durable.
Even when presented with comparable showings, you still keep digging your hole.

Dented. Ok.. Yet you dismiss denting the head of one of the most durable high heralds in comics as if it was unimpressive. Hell they referenced this fact many issues later as a specific case of import.

And yes, its required. Because that was a weaker Doomsday who broke the phantom zone and destroyed Wonder Woman. Explicitly stated several times.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pQ_23Me5p...Ic42/RCO007.jpg

Zod broke Superman's bones, yet Wondy looked like she had him on the ropes...

A weakening Jane Thor ripped open adamantium/vibranium doors yet was stalemated by Odinson.

Get me? Smh...

Lolz. Doomsday at a weaker stated was capable of destroying Thor level beings like bugs. In this state, he would beat Thor even quickly.

Who else did he beat on panel? Because I can guarantee you that it would pale in comparison if I made a list for Thor.

As if destroying planets means something. the true comparison is in between fights with characters.

Must mean Supes can't since he's technically never done so on panel amirite? That's basically what you're saying here you foof.

That even Firelord's flames can drain Thor and he can overpower Thor in that state.

A holding back Thor going against a nearly bloodlusted FL. And what did this sapping of strength do? FL got overpowered right away.
laughing out loud
Doomsday would just beat the shit out of him.

Yes, why not?

Pluto never tried strength draining again.

Yes, Doomsday has power draining capabilities. Which Thor has never resisted.

Lol.. One of Pluto's moves is draining lifeforce when he touches you. Thor has powered through that type of attack on many other encounters with Pluto.

What a total butchery of context. Thor was only able to do that as it was not his time to die.

Yeah, "outer trappings" means clothing. How observant of you.

/sarcasm.

Lol on you. Dismissing this feat is like dismissing Orion ripping a hole through Darkseid just because he is destined to kill his father.

And it's explicitly stated Thor's own limbs were exhausted and still he powered through the draining that extremely powerful hell lords could not. And lol again on you comparing Demogorge to DD draining. I mean wtf?

Thor died after absorbing that. It wasn't as if the bomb was some instant death curse which killed everyone instantly.

Dude? Are you seriously trying to lowball this? What part of absorbing the very thing that was powerful enough to kill all gods for all time? Jesus Christ almighty!

Explicitly stated that except Superman nobody could survive ten minutes against Doomsday.

Thor is no Superman.

And which defeated Thor, King Thor and Young Thor at once.

If Thor had actually beat that, you might have a point.

Oh the butthurt. Abhi... He essentially took on an impossibly amped totality of Gorr's power and turned it against him. I mean are you kidding me here?

Would she? Thor isn't going to break her bones, forget about it. He isn't that strong. Doomsday did and he only became stronger than that.

Evidence has been provided(though it wasn't even needed) just to humor your logical fallacy ways.

She literally has no bad showings in DCnU. She has gone up against every top tier in DC and either stalemated them or beat them. Its like Blue Marvel who you marvel fans keep in such high spirits.

Err....
She was taken out by a ruptured gas pipe and further incapacitated with lightning from Major Disaster.

Ocean Master took her out easily with lightning.

She's struggled to lift/guide an airship from crashing.

Magog ko'd her with one eye blast...

No, not like Thor does. Superman in his own league in that thing. He can kill above herald level beings in one punch while going all out.

Thor wishes he was that strong.

And btw not sure why you're using pre-FP scans.. Lol...

Anyways this is not just about strength. Thor is strong as phukk, but he has other means of killing DD.

He has overpowered then killed Durok. He has Killed amped Ulik who wielded a Mjolnir type weapon. He has nonchalantly killed a massively amped Thing who also wielded an Mjolnir type weapon. He has killed The Midgard Serpent in an epic fight.

Meaningless. Thor can destroy a solar system for all I care. These are meaningless space cheese.

Hypocrite.

You are again simply crying now, aren't you?

A single scan of Thor destroying a herald level character like this. One scan would be suffice.
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/167...01-018.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/167...01-019.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/167...01-020.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16993615/1.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16993616/2.jpg.html

And that's a weaker Doomsday.
http://i.imgur.com/FOpEwrK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iZhqbFX.jpg

GG.

Other than the one's I've mentioned? Phukk herald level.

Mangog. Nuff said.
http://i.imgur.com/QZlehEV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7R07mC1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6XoV4NP.jpg

Destroyed Ymir's physical shell and hurt him bad enough that he was sent packing "licking his wounds".
http://i.imgur.com/HWAet5J.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MVWc51D.jpg

Oh and...
http://i.imgur.com/0sqHG5j.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/klIfUeV.jpg

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Jun 8th, 2016 at 08:37 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 08:32 PM