KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DCNU Doomsday vs Thor

DCNU Doomsday vs Thor
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Sure she was. Denial becomes you.

Yes he has. His highs also shiets on hers.. thumb up

Wait what? Are you saying they are trans?

You were already proven wrong.

Foot, meet mouth.

More useless drivel...

No because DD had specifically drained his energy you dolt. Why would she not? He just fought somebody that spanned from earth to venus and back. Plus he inhaled DD's aura. It doesn't absolutely mean he could not fly. He zoomed out right away after not being able to stomach Luthor's presence. You have the most ridiculous thought process. Utterly ridiculous.

Wtf is this dumb shiet? When Thor kills him, he will either absorb his toxic aura or scatter them to the cosmic winds. His options are endless.

For all intents and purposes he was the thunder god wielding a Mjolnir tpe weapon. It wasn't a simple illusion. Karnilla had manipulated the fates into messing with Thor's destiny. Learn to interpret.

laughing out loud
If he takes Doomsday seriously, he will kill him.

Truth hurts? Keep running.

Oh really? Where did Ymir flee to after he ate lightning?

I'll wait for your guess.

This is a clear concession by Abby.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 01:41 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

#doublepost

#cheerleading

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 01:52 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
#doublepost

#cheerleading

You but your formerly molested ass I am. He's a troll, a fanboy and a liar of the highest order.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 02:19 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Here u go.

Of course, you are the one who is begging not to be mocked for double posts but caught up on a single word.

quote:

How was it going to destroy earth? What does it have to do with anything in regards to Non's strength? Lol........

Hahaha, what? It was flat out said to be powerful enough to destroy phantom zone and Batman flat out said that Steel endangered the entire earth by letting the phantom zone rift be opened.

quote:
Ok first things first. OMFG! I am truly embarrassed for you. Why in god's name would you cite this as proof? Phukkin why?

Haha, this is just lulzworthy. Keep harping though.

quote:
People put in the PZ become incorporeal. They lose their physical body. Superman himself told PS that he dematerialized after entering. During Superman Doomed, the laws of the PZ became wonky because of the rift/tear.
It's right in your own scan.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WPYn3pV5m...Ic42/RCO009.jpg

And that somehow made them less strong, right? Only a phantom can touch a phantom. They did not become less powerful due to this.

But keep making excuses.

quote:
This is some Mr. Fantastic level of reaching here. Your desperation is palpable.

Your concession is accepted.

quote:
Now as to the Kryptonians crucifying him, pretty sure it was Xadu who ensnared PS after getting tricked. The Kryptonians here did not have "super powers" in the traditional sense must like Clark.

That's why they were physically tussling with both Superman and Phantom Stranger.

Keep reaching.

quote:
How can you downplay Non's super strength when it was Non-existent. Pun intended. I mean seriously?

Where does it say that? And how was he containing the rift in that state?

quote:
Smh... Like I said, other than having access to weaponry/armor, they were powerless. Come on. Keep coming at me with more ridiculous statements. It's your grave not mine.

Yes, keep making excuses. That's why Superman overpowered Xa-Du from the phantom zone.

But its only Superman who has powers in the phantom zone, right?

quote:
Who did he beat? How did he beat them? Who is this "they"?

So seizures along with delusions? Good.

quote:
Count how many times someone has dented the skull of on of the most durable heralds in all of comics....

Kang has literally melted off his skin with some random laser.

His board which is made of the same silver skin he has is destroyed a dozen time already.

But yeah, making a little dent is so impressive.

laughing out loud

quote:
I didn't run. In fact you were given examples which you chose to ignore. The only one running is you.

Of course you did. You are doing it right now.

quote:
We'd get lost if I cite all your smokescreens. But in this particular issue, sure thing. First you claimed Thor can't fight off multiple high tier beings. Then you say "w/o the dominance of Doomsday". To which I say again he can and he has. Simple...

Haha, and here I thought you were on the road to recovery.

No, he can't. Show me Thor breaking bones of herald level characters with single punches. 40 more pages to deny that, huh?

quote:
Screwed up making a double post because of using a smartphone? Sure. Where was I avoiding it? Hey if you think a typing error is a mini victory for you have it.

Here comes the begging part. Good.
quote:
We all know it hasn't gone well for you for since my first reply.

Haha, oh the delusions.

quote:
Are you delirious? N52 Superman just finished fighting DD from earth to Venus and back to earth. Brief exposure? I mean wtf?

Yes, brief exposure. And New 52 Superman is vastly stronger and durable than Thor anyway.

quote:
It's debatable whether N52 Clark is more powerful.

No, it is not.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/255...05-015.jpg.html

Flat out stated that he does not live up to the standard new 52 Superman set up.

quote:
And that's not a one-shot....

Again wrong. He is flat out koed with eyes rolled back.

(please log in to view the image)

They even showed a shot of him knocked out.

quote:

She was immediately affected and on fire. It was the briefest of exposure and she was visibly damaged.

quote:
Yes until it sinks in.

You are sinking quite well at this point.

quote:
Lol... Finally this is what it's all about. I had a feeling the mindless wanking would come screaming out sooner or later.

Haha, oh the idiocy.

quote:
Should I now say Thor only tangles with Skyfathers, Celestials, and Beyonders? Smdh...

Go ahead. Are you trying to tell me Thor is stronger than pre-flashpoint Superman to the point he can oneshot him while being at half power and kryptonite poisoned.

That will be fun to watch.

quote:
Lol that's not backtracking. Obviously there are certain degrees to having peers.

But suddenly she is not when it comes to Doomsday because shit, you are a Thor apologist to the extreme.

quote:
She belongs in the same class yes. But I'll take Thor, Superman, and Surfer over her any day of the week.

Thor and Surfer belong in that class. Superman is a step above.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/259...50-006.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/259...50-007.jpg.html

I would like you to claim Thor is more powerful than all those characters combined as well.

Will be fun to watch.

quote:
They weren't operating at optimal conditions. Still it was a good showing.

Batman was alone strong enough to restrain Superman. Its an insane showing.

quote:
Hehehe. Not saying they were exactly like Thor, but scan was pretty clear. Created by Ego using Thor as a molecular template to serve as his army to "control all creation".
http://i.imgur.com/JzuP7ah.jpg

Just like Leader unable to create Thor's power in him, prove Ego can channel asgardian magic.

And prove where they were superstrong.

quote:
Hehehe. He tanked an initial attack and busted through trampling a few of them on the way. Again... Majeston Zelia, Forsung, Bor, Desaak, Skurge, etc.

He got hit by them and then jumped through them. That's not overpowering in any sense.

Lolz at trampling them though.

quote:
He hypothesized that it may still be trying to grow and gain more strength. He didn't straight up say it. But ok I'll give you that.

Concession accepted. Another lie debunked.

quote:
Christ almighty. If you still can't understand what's going on in those scans, you never will.

Haha, concession accepted.

quote:
Lol.. Show me Thor disintegrated.
Dude... You suck at this.

Thor is absorbed by Demogorge's hand just as Seth was. You can at least see, right?

quote:
Where does it show that he had power beyond his own?

He had been sent by Source to defeat Darkseid at the end of DOTNG and retained the soulfire amp. That is directly lead in to Countdown.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 04:13 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Sure she was. Denial becomes you.

Haha, this guy and his delusions.

quote:
Yes he has. His highs also shiets on hers..

His lows also are far lower than hers. He has 50 years of history after all.

quote:
Wait what? Are you saying they are trans?

You were already proven wrong.

Foot, meet mouth.

I like how a smilie is supposed to prove me wrong.

They are stronger/more powerful than Thor too. Unless you think Thor can take on the whole JLA that is.

quote:
More useless drivel...

Better than your gibberish.

quote:
No because DD had specifically drained his energy you dolt. Why would she not?

So now he had drained his energy? i though DD couldn't drain energy as per you? Flip-flopping?

quote:
He just fought somebody that spanned from earth to venus and back. Plus he inhaled DD's aura. It doesn't absolutely mean he could not fly. He zoomed out right away after not being able to stomach Luthor's presence.

Yes, Superman can recover from being drained. How novel of a thought. Now tell us more about why Superman was able to fly but Diana carried him for nothing.

quote:
You have the most ridiculous thought process. Utterly ridiculous.

Lolz. Simply hilarious.

quote:
Wtf is this dumb shiet? When Thor kills him, he will either absorb his toxic aura or scatter them to the cosmic winds. His options are endless.

And how is he going to kill him before Doomsday goes Tutinax on his ass and beats his ass down. And drains him dry.

quote:
For all intents and purposes he was the thunder god wielding a Mjolnir tpe weapon. It wasn't a simple illusion. Karnilla had manipulated the fates into messing with Thor's destiny. Learn to interpret.

Haha, Karnilla herself says that all of this was an illusion.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JXjbjJk-e...erillusions.JPG

I'd like to see where Ulik was amped physically

quote:
laughing out loud
If he takes Doomsday seriously, he will kill him.

In your dreams perhaps.

quote:
Truth hurts? Keep running.

Haha, oh the delusions.

quote:
Oh really? Where did Ymir flee to after he ate lightning?

That wasn't Ymir in the first place.

quote:
I'll wait for your guess.

So nothing as usual. Good. Keep deluding yourself as if Thor is a herald killer somehow.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 04:32 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by abhilegend
Of course, you are the one who is begging not to be mocked for double posts but caught up on a single word.

No.. You tried to pass something off as truth, but falls well short of it..

Hahaha, what? It was flat out said to be powerful enough to destroy phantom zone and Batman flat out said that Steel endangered the entire earth by letting the phantom zone rift be opened.

And? What does it have to do with anything? Why are you touting something that you can't even explain how it benefits your argument. You're basically spouting of useless shiet.

Haha, this is just lulzworthy. Keep harping though.

And that somehow made them less strong, right? Only a phantom can touch a phantom. They did not become less powerful due to this.
But keep making excuses.

Your concession is accepted.

That's why they were physically tussling with both Superman and Phantom Stranger.
Keep reaching.

Seriously... Am I being punked here? Is this some kind of joke? What planet are you from?

Abhi.. Superman himself stated that he's been dematerialized when he entered the PZ. His powers like super strength, flight, hv, etc were most likely non-existent/inconsequential. I mean at least in the traditional sense.
http://imgur.com/QPKhLn2.jpg

And as for the Phantom Stranger, he was ensnared. He was tricked into the PZ. He too was virtually useless. He didn't even have his hat.
http://imgur.com/fXXaANv.jpg

And this scan which happened before Non received powers from earth's sun explains that the laws of the PZ were all messed up because of the rift.

Where does it say that? And how was he containing the rift in that state?

Yes, keep making excuses. That's why Superman overpowered Xa-Du from the phantom zone.

But its only Superman who has powers in the phantom zone, right?

First off Non only felt the sensation of having super powers when he briefly escaped the PZ due to the earth's yellow sun. A sensation which he most likely had never felt in his life.
http://www.readcomics.net/images/ma...erman/11/22.jpg
http://www.readcomics.net/images/ma...erman/11/23.jpg

And Superman overpowering Xa Du was something to do with will. As explained by Phantom Stranger, Clark had to engage Xadu in a battle of spirit/will in order to take control of the ecto suit.
http://i.imgur.com/3KdKIVD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fd9VVGN.jpg

There are so many factors going against you it's mind boggling as to why you're even sticking with your stance.

This is downright embarrassing for you. Your reaching here to prove that Kryptonians were powered as if they had Superman like powers is almost as bad as Superman providing 1/4 of the big bang or Superman indirectly busting planets during Infinite Crisis.

So seizures along with delusions? Good.

Don't run.. Just answer.

Kang has literally melted off his skin with some random laser.

His board which is made of the same silver skin he has is destroyed a dozen time already.

But yeah, making a little dent is so impressive.
laughing out loud

Yes. It was.. Get over your hurt butt.

Of course you did. You are doing it right now.

So a guy that has ran from multiple chances to prove his point is now accusing me of running.

Haha, and here I thought you were on the road to recovery.

No, he can't. Show me Thor breaking bones of herald level characters with single punches. 40 more pages to deny that, huh?

If only you knew how pathetic this makes you look.

Here comes the begging part. Good.

Haha, oh the delusions.

Begging? What?

Yes, brief exposure. And New 52 Superman is vastly stronger and durable than Thor anyway.

No, it is not.
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/255...05-015.jpg.html

Flat out stated that he does not live up to the standard new 52 Superman set up.

Again wrong. He is flat out koed with eyes rolled back.
http://i.imgur.com/VjbcIYc.jpg

They even showed a shot of him knocked out.

Only an idiot would say Clark only had brief exposure to the DD aura. The fight spanned earth to venus and back to earth. Wtf?!

You think that one scan proves N52 Superman is vastly stronger than PF Supes?

He was surprised by a cheapshot. The best you can hope for there was a flash ko and that's being extremely generous. Hell in your own scans he was still in midair reacting to the explosion. You my friend are a weirdo.
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/275...52-014.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/275...52-015.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/275...52-016.jpg.html

She was immediately affected and on fire. It was the briefest of exposure and she was visibly damaged.

Describing that as "briefest of exposure" is ignoring what was on panel and just flat out dumb.
Her being cosmetically damaged from the aura doesn't detract from the fact that she was willing and ready to go a few more rounds. I mean seriously?

You are sinking quite well at this point.

Haha, oh the idiocy.

Go ahead. Are you trying to tell me Thor is stronger than pre-flashpoint Superman to the point he can oneshot him while being at half power and kryptonite poisoned.

That will be fun to watch.

Lol what? You just went on a Superman wank tirade and now you want me to wallow in your own filth of butthurt? Lawlz....

But suddenly she is not when it comes to Doomsday because shit, you are a Thor apologist to the extreme.

Thor and Surfer belong in that class. Superman is a step above.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/259...50-006.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/259...50-007.jpg.html

I would like you to claim Thor is more powerful than all those characters combined as well.

Will be fun to watch.

And yet she would get spanked featwise. Like I said she is a top tier, but let us not anoint her to sainthood just yet. They're feat history is staggering compared to hers.

And just because he received great lip service right there doesn't mean he's more powerful than all the jla combined. If I had a dollar for every time Thor received great lip service, I'd be a rich man. You get so caught up in your Superman wank that you easily lose all semblance of logical thinking. In fact, I'll bz you right now about it. I'll take Hal, Wondy, Flash, Cyborg, Shazam, and Aquaman vs Supes. Let's see how stupid you really are. I know you act like you belong in a shortbus most of the time, but even you wouldn't take those odds. Or are you....? Hmmm...

Batman was alone strong enough to restrain Superman. Its an insane showing.

Just like Leader unable to create Thor's power in him, prove Ego can channel asgardian magic.

And prove where they were superstrong.

Christ Abhit. Wtf is wrong with you? Your own scan states that the League's powers were being suppressed.. Jeeezuz....

Once again. Never put words in my mouth. No one claimed Ego used Asgardian magic. What he did was use Thor as a molecular template to create an army of servants. Logic and common sense dictates that they were pretty phukkin strong. Thor strong? Why would I claim that? Smdh...

He got hit by them and then jumped through them. That's not overpowering in any sense.

Lolz at trampling them though.

Yes he did weather a short beat down. And yes.. He literally did bust through them and trampled a couple in the process.
http://i.imgur.com/7ky3MVX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rIr9kEH.jpg

Concession accepted. Another lie debunked.

What ever makes you sleep better at night.

Haha, concession accepted.

Thor is absorbed by Demogorge's hand just as Seth was. You can at least see, right?

Yes he was. He was never disintegrated and metabolized. Why? Because he stopped the Demogorge's metabolic process. A feat which no companion(champion gods) of his or all those uberly powerful hell lords could replicate. Now get over your butthurt and move on.

He had been sent by Source to defeat Darkseid at the end of DOTNG and retained the soulfire amp. That is directly lead in to Countdown.

Scans.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2016 09:24 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Haha, this guy and his delusions.

His lows also are far lower than hers. He has 50 years of history after all.

Then concession accepted?

I like how a smilie is supposed to prove me wrong.

They are stronger/more powerful than Thor too. Unless you think Thor can take on the whole JLA that is.

Considering what his lightning can do, yes he can replicate Ocean Master and Major disaster's feat.

Better than your gibberish.

So now he had drained his energy? i though DD couldn't drain energy as per you? Flip-flopping?

No. Mistype. DD can't drain energy in the conventional sense. He draws to him what is broken down by his aura. It is pretty clear. I shouldn't be explaining this to you.

Yes, Superman can recover from being drained. How novel of a thought. Now tell us more about why Superman was able to fly but Diana carried him for nothing.

Lolz. Simply hilarious.
Dude he just had a crazy battle with a powerful being. He also just inhaled the toxic aura from DD. Why would they not lend a hand. Come one man logic. He still however zoomed away as soon as he couldn't tale Luthor's presence any longer.

And how is he going to kill him before Doomsday goes Tutinax on his ass and beats his ass down. And drains him dry.

Same reason I'd take PF Supes over Anointed One or Warmaker One. Same reason I'd take N52 Supes over Ocean Master or Makor Disaster,or Atomic Skull, or Zod/Faora... When shiet hits the fan and it's go time, they've proven time and again they are hard to beat.

Haha, Karnilla herself says that all of this was an illusion.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JXjbjJk-e...erillusions.JPG

I'd like to see where Ulik was amped physically

That was to describe the false physical appearances that Ulik and Karnilla used.
Ulik was clearly beyond his regular levels and had become the thunder god for all intents and purposes.
http://oi67.tinypic.com/1pv0ao.jpg

In your dreams perhaps.

Haha, oh the delusions.

Yes. It is within his power to kill him. Simple as that.

That wasn't Ymir in the first place.

"This is Ymir himself..."
http://i.imgur.com/IBQWMwH.jpg

Hell he took one of Thor's lightning and used the energy to create the Casket of Future Winters.
http://i.imgur.com/8k0A4mU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wqE4n6d.jpg

Ymir is not easily destroyed. He is an elemental force of nature and has reformed his body many times in the past. Learn to read. The fact remains that Thor's attack had actually hurt a skyfather type being and sent him packing to "lick his wounds." Your attempt to lowball is sorely misplaced.
http://i.imgur.com/HWAet5J.jpg

So nothing as usual. Good. Keep deluding yourself as if Thor is a herald killer somehow.

Still waiting on your guess. Again let me help you. Sad thing is a 5 yr old would get it faster than you.
http://i.imgur.com/MyBbP6D.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0sqHG5j.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/klIfUeV.jpg

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 01:16 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Abhi, celey.

Can you guys untie me? I like to be able to play with myself when you are making love.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 02:16 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

No.. You tried to pass something off as truth, but falls well short of it..

Some gibberish you are speaking. Go on. Its quite amusing.

quote:
And? What does it have to do with anything? Why are you touting something that you can't even explain how it benefits your argument. You're basically spouting of useless shiet.

Haha, what? How is that not benefiting my argument?

quote:
Seriously... Am I being punked here? Is this some kind of joke? What planet are you from?

Yes, you are quite a punk. Keep getting punked by everyone.

quote:
Abhi.. Superman himself stated that he's been dematerialized when he entered the PZ. His powers like super strength, flight, hv, etc were most likely non-existent/inconsequential. I mean at least in the traditional sense.

Him being dematerilized doesn't means he was powerless. As shown several times, the phantoms were able to roam in the world but unable to contact with it.

quote:
And as for the Phantom Stranger, he was ensnared. He was tricked into the PZ. He too was virtually useless. He didn't even have his hat.
http://imgur.com/fXXaANv.jpg

Haha, what? He was tricked into PZ but it was Xa-Du who beat him by exto plasmic technique which was his suit. Lol at the hat argument.

quote:
And this scan which happened before Non received powers from earth's sun explains that the laws of the PZ were all messed up because of the rift.

Yes, which shows he was still physical and strong enough to contain the rift.

quote:
First off Non only felt the sensation of having super powers when he briefly escaped the PZ due to the earth's yellow sun. A sensation which he most likely had never felt in his life.

No, he felt the power of the yellow sun. He wasn't powerless in the PZ. No amount of spinning will change that.

quote:
And Superman overpowering Xa Du was something to do with will. As explained by Phantom Stranger, Clark had to engage Xadu in a battle of spirit/will in order to take control of the ecto suit.

He physically overpowered the suit as well.

quote:
There are so many factors going against you it's mind boggling as to why you're even sticking with your stance.

Haha, and your stance that all kryptonian's were powerless flies face first by the simple fact that no powerless being survived even a brief encounter with Doomsday.

But I like how normal powerless kryptonians can contain a dimensional rift threatening to destroy an entire dimension.

quote:
This is downright embarrassing for you. Your reaching here to prove that Kryptonians were powered as if they had Superman like powers is almost as bad as Superman providing 1/4 of the big bang or Superman indirectly busting planets during Infinite Crisis.

Haha, all the examples of me putting your and everyone else's face through mud is somehow embarrassing for me?

You have a bizarro memory it seems.

quote:
Don't run.. Just answer.

So idiocy too? Good.

quote:
Yes. It was.. Get over your hurt butt.

Haha, oh the delusions. But no, it was impressive for a weakling like Thor. For someone like Superman, not so much.

quote:
So a guy that has ran from multiple chances to prove his point is now accusing me of running.

Haha, oh the delusions. This is just hilarious at this point.

quote:
If only you knew how pathetic this makes you look.

You are the only one who is looking pathetic here. Just like always.

quote:
Begging? What?

"Forgive me for double posting. Please."

quote:
Only an idiot would say Clark only had brief exposure to the DD aura. The fight spanned earth to venus and back to earth. Wtf?!

So you repeating yourself is supposed to prove something?

You think that one scan proves N52 Superman is vastly stronger than PF Supes?
[/quote]

Haha, seriously? Superman was kryptonite poisoned and had half of his power stolen.

He still knocked PF Superman out with one punch. What does he has to do to prove himself stronger?

quote:
He was surprised by a cheapshot. The best you can hope for there was a flash ko and that's being extremely generous. Hell in your own scans he was still in midair reacting to the explosion. You my friend are a weirdo.
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/275...52-015.jpg.html

He flat out stated that he is going to punch him before he did it. And character waking up from a KO is supposed to be a new thing now?

He was flat out KOED idiot. They even showed a shot of him floating there koed.

quote:
Describing that as "briefest of exposure" is ignoring what was on panel and just flat out dumb.

So you are just going to repeat yourself, eh? Good to know.

quote:
Her being cosmetically damaged from the aura doesn't detract from the fact that she was willing and ready to go a few more rounds. I mean seriously?

Cosmetically damaged? Haha, seriously?

Yes, she was in contact with him for less than twenty three seconds which was the time Steel was in contact with Doomsday. Explicitly stated.

quote:
Lol what? You just went on a Superman wank tirade and now you want me to wallow in your own filth of butthurt? Lawlz....

Concession accepted.

quote:
And yet she would get spanked featwise.

Yes, he has a history of 50 years behind him. She has five years. But that doesn't means anything. Featwise Thor would spank Tutinax or Taurus as well.

They treated him like nothing in reality.

quote:
Like I said she is a top tier, but let us not anoint her to sainthood just yet. They're feat history is staggering compared to hers.

Thor is in the same class as her. Doomsday is a step beyond. Superman is a step beyond even Doomsday. It can't get any clearer than that.

quote:
And just because he received great lip service right there doesn't mean he's more powerful than all the jla combined. If I had a dollar for every time Thor received great lip service, I'd be a rich man.

That's not lip service. Vandal had drained all of them and he had the best quantitative measure of all of them.

Thor has never received that kind of statements.

quote:
You get so caught up in your Superman wank that you easily lose all semblance of logical thinking. In fact, I'll bz you right now about it. I'll take Hal, Wondy, Flash, Cyborg, Shazam, and Aquaman vs Supes. Let's see how stupid you really are. I know you act like you belong in a shortbus most of the time, but even you wouldn't take those odds. Or are you....? Hmmm...

So you are flat out denying the best quantitative measure of power. Yet again?

No wonder you are so butthurt. Why would I or anyone try t prove something which is already proved in the comic?

I'm not making a claim which needs to be proven. its already proven.

quote:
Christ Abhit. Wtf is wrong with you? Your own scan states that the League's powers were being suppressed.. Jeeezuz....

Haha, what?

quote:
Once again. Never put words in my mouth. No one claimed Ego used Asgardian magic.

So there was no hope of them being as strong as Thor as per your logic. Good to know.

quote:
What he did was use Thor as a molecular template to create an army of servants. Logic and common sense dictates that they were pretty phukkin strong. Thor strong? Why would I claim that? Smdh...

Where are they stated to eb superstrong?

quote:
Yes he did weather a short beat down. And yes.. He literally did bust through them and trampled a couple in the process.
http://i.imgur.com/7ky3MVX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rIr9kEH.jpg

Haha, he jumped through. Lulz at trampling though. That's just lulzworthy at so many levels.

quote:
What ever makes you sleep better at night.

Haha, oh the delusions.

quote:
Yes he was. He was never disintegrated and metabolized. Why? Because he stopped the Demogorge's metabolic process. A feat which no companion(champion gods) of his or all those uberly powerful hell lords could replicate. Now get over your butthurt and move on.

SO you deny another scene which is already proven in the comic. Good to know.

Keep the butthurt to yourself.

quote:
Scans.
Have you even read DOTNG?

http://i.imgur.com/Fy278r7.jpg

"Orion will be dispatched to deal with Darkseid."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 05:49 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Then concession accepted?

About what? That he is right there with her in terms of strength? That was never in contention.

Thor has better strength feats than BRB too. Yet, they are practically equal in strength.

quote:
Considering what his lightning can do, yes he can replicate Ocean Master and Major disaster's feat.

So you think Thor can beat entire JLA. Should I create the thread or you will?

quote:
No. Mistype. DD can't drain energy in the conventional sense. He draws to him what is broken down by his aura. It is pretty clear. I shouldn't be explaining this to you.

Haha, this is just so amusing. Now its mistype and double posting.

Then why did Superman was brought to his knees and started getting manhandled all of a sudden?

quote:
Dude he just had a crazy battle with a powerful being. He also just inhaled the toxic aura from DD. Why would they not lend a hand. Come one man logic. He still however zoomed away as soon as he couldn't tale Luthor's presence any longer.

Yes, he recovered after that fight. But at that point he was drained and unable to fly. That's made clear.

Your interpretation" He was just getting helped up."

Lolz.

quote:
Same reason I'd take PF Supes over Anointed One or Warmaker One. Same reason I'd take N52 Supes over Ocean Master or Makor Disaster,or Atomic Skull, or Zod/Faora... When shiet hits the fan and it's go time, they've proven time and again they are hard to beat.

Superman has a dynamic factor. Thor or Wonder Woman don't.

He can go from getting manhandled to ripping someone in half. That's not something Thor or Wonder Woman or Surfer can do. Only Hulk can.

quote:
That was to describe the false physical appearances that Ulik and Karnilla used.

Haha, no. It was all an illusion.

quote:
Ulik was clearly beyond his regular levels and had become the thunder god for all intents and purposes.
http://oi67.tinypic.com/1pv0ao.jpg

Haha, what? Where is Ulik said to be amped there.

quote:
Yes. It is within his power to kill him. Simple as that.

No, it is not. Unless he goes all godblast on Doomsday which is major OOC.

quote:

"This is Ymir himself..."
http://i.imgur.com/IBQWMwH.jpg

Hell he took one of Thor's lightning and used the energy to create the Casket of Future Winters.
http://i.imgur.com/8k0A4mU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wqE4n6d.jpg

Hey idiot, Thor himself later says that this was not Ymir.

I will take that over your words any day.

quote:
Ymir is not easily destroyed. He is an elemental force of nature and has reformed his body many times in the past.

That wasn't his body to begin with. No amount of spinning will change that.

quote:
Learn to read. The fact remains that Thor's attack had actually hurt a skyfather type being and sent him packing to "lick his wounds." Your attempt to lowball is sorely misplaced.
http://i.imgur.com/HWAet5J.jpg

Wonder Woman actually stabbed Darkseid's eyes out and Darkseid would shit on Ymir in terms of power.

But hey, destroying ice shell is supposed to be impressive. Lulz.

quote:
Still waiting on your guess. Again let me help you. Sad thing is a 5 yr old would get it faster than you.
http://i.imgur.com/MyBbP6D.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/0sqHG5j.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/klIfUeV.jpg

Haha, there is nothing to guess idiot. There is nothing to suggest it was anything but a random one issue character.

But go ahead, i'm not able to guess. Let out the biggest secret in MU. Who is Star Colossus?

Eagerly awaiting your response. I need a good laugh.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 06:11 AM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Then why did Superman was brought to his knees and started getting manhandled all of a sudden?

Because you know he likes it rough?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2016 12:09 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What an idiot.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 08:34 AM
ChukzZ

Doomsday is a multi dimensional ass whooper who is programmed to evolve past weaknesses thor cant really handle that im afraid

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 02:22 PM
ChukzZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChukzZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChukzZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
You but your formerly molested ass I am. He's a troll, a fanboy and a liar of the highest order.

Hi Mr. Pot!!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2016 02:24 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Some gibberish you are speaking. Go on. Its quite amusing.

Haha, what? How is that not benefiting my argument?

You claimed...
Strong enough to weather the energy rift which was about to destroy entire earth.
Where was that in the story?

You also said...

I do recall Steel telling Wondy and Bats that if more energy pours in through the rift, it may blow and kill them.

Again. What is about the energy pouring into the rift and possibly blowing up so impressive to you?

Yes, you are quite a punk. Keep getting punked by everyone.

Him being dematerilized doesn't means he was powerless. As shown several times, the phantoms were able to roam in the world but unable to contact with it.

Haha, what? He was tricked into PZ but it was Xa-Du who beat him by exto plasmic technique which was his suit. Lol at the hat argument.

Read the scan for Christ's sakes.
Your scan of Superman in the PZ is inconsequential. That is not proof that the Kryptonians had super powers. And you using Superman as having similar powers(maybe but highly doubt it) in the PZ as if he was in the regular universe is useless because we know he had super powers to begin with. You have absolutely no proof the Kryptonians in the PZ had super powers to begin with.

Why? Was your Superman and Xadu encounter inconsequential? Because prisoners become intangible and can't hurt/kill corporeal beings.

Yes, which shows he was still physical and strong enough to contain the rift.

No, he felt the power of the yellow sun. He wasn't powerless in the PZ. No amount of spinning will change that.

Him trying to help Mongul is not proof of super strength when we know only Mongul has exhibited clear super strength in the past(Batman/Superman and Lantern Books).

What a way to misconstrue panels. This is probably the first time he felt the empowerment from a yellow sun. It's not unlike Zod and Faora having the same sensation when they first felt the sun's rays. You are making yourself a laughingstock.

He physically overpowered the suit as well.

Haha, and your stance that all kryptonian's were powerless flies face first by the simple fact that no powerless being survived even a brief encounter with Doomsday.

But I like how normal powerless kryptonians can contain a dimensional rift threatening to destroy an entire dimension.

His will pulled the suit back into the PZ. He basically had a battle of wills against Xadu for control of the ecto-suit. I mean wtf?
In any case it's moot. Clark may or may not have had super powers in the PZ, but he had powers to begin with outside so he can't be compared to other Kryptonians. There's also the fact that the PZ was stable at that time and had no rifts like it had during Doomed. Prisoners were all intangible and did not have the same physical properties of people outside the PZ.

Haha, all the examples of me putting your and everyone else's face through mud is somehow embarrassing for me?

You have a bizarro memory it seems.

Yes. Time and again you have proven yourself a laughingstock. You think your off the wall interpretations make you look good? You should have stopped pages ago.

So idiocy too? Good.

Haha, oh the delusions. But no, it was impressive for a weakling like Thor. For someone like Superman, not so much.

Haha, oh the delusions. This is just hilarious at this point.

You are the only one who is looking pathetic here. Just like always.

Keep ignoring proof.

Like I said. Get over the butthurt.

Abhi. You have ran from multiple chances to prove your points. Accusing me of running when you're the one on record who has?
laughing out loud

"Forgive me for double posting. Please."

Lol I know for sure I never wrote that. Smh..

So you repeating yourself is supposed to prove something?

Until you get it. Agin.. Only an idiot would say that he only had brief exposure to DD's aura. What part fighting DD from earth to venus and back to earth does not compute for you?

Haha, seriously? Superman was kryptonite poisoned and had half of his power stolen.

He still knocked PF Superman out with one punch. What does he has to do to prove himself stronger?

He flat out stated that he is going to punch him before he did it. And character waking up from a KO is supposed to be a new thing now?

He was flat out KOED idiot. They even showed a shot of him floating there koed.

No he didn't. PF Superman is shown reacting to the blast in midair.

And where did he "flat out state that he was going to punch" PF Supes?

So you are just going to repeat yourself, eh? Good to know.

Cosmetically damaged? Haha, seriously?

Yes, she was in contact with him for less than twenty three seconds which was the time Steel was in contact with Doomsday. Explicitly stated.

She did not have the "briefest of exposure" when Steel did so much worse than her. He was down for the count in 23 secs. Where did it explicitly state that she only lasted 23 secs? And yes she was only cosmetically damaged. She was still up and ready to go a few rounds had DD not ported.

Concession accepted.

Yes, he has a history of 50 years behind him. She has five years. But that doesn't means anything. Featwise Thor would spank Tutinax or Taurus as well.
They treated him like nothing in reality.

Thor is in the same class as her. Doomsday is a step beyond. Superman is a step beyond even Doomsday. It can't get any clearer than that.

Yes. Wank tirade.

Yes he would. And quote easily if he really wanted to.

Regularly he is. But he's a step beyond. N52 DD is not. Not by his track record which you have utterly failed to glorify. It just got clearer...

That's not lip service. Vandal had drained all of them and he had the best quantitative measure of all of them.

Thor has never received that kind of statements.

So you are flat out denying the best quantitative measure of power. Yet again?

No wonder you are so butthurt. Why would I or anyone try t prove something which is already proved in the comic?

I'm not making a claim which needs to be proven. its already proven.

Lol... Sure it is.
You kidding me? Can't even list all of them.

"You alone are the equal of all your fellow Avengers".
http://i.imgur.com/kxUCmjA.jpg
Statement was made until his final punch. Before that he was holding back against Orka(3x amp) who literally one-punched his whole team.
http://i.imgur.com/NKehBYd.jpg

Eternity claims that he's a danger to a good portion of Infinity and himself
http://i.imgur.com/1opL4Y5.jpg

Warlock states that he's one of the most physically powerful beings in the universe.
http://i.imgur.com/pcPKmxC.jpg

Stated to be the greatest god who ever lived in GoT.
http://i.imgur.com/2GoD4SA.jpg

Am I now going to claim that nothing short of a abstract can beat him? Lol....

Also I knew you wouldn't take that BZ. JL versus Superman? At least now I know you're not too out of touch with reality.

Haha, what?

"The virus was suppressing the League's powers." And yet you lowball my comparative scans. Lol...
http://s477.photobucket.com/user/fa...1qdibb.jpg.html

So there was no hope of them being as strong as Thor as per your logic. Good to know.

Where are they stated to eb superstrong?

Good of you to acknowledge your mistake. Just don't put words in my mouth again.
Ego created an army to conquer the universe by using Thor as a molecular model. It's pretty cut and dry. Don't be an idiot.

Haha, he jumped through. Lulz at trampling though. That's just lulzworthy at so many levels.

Yes trampled.
http://imgur.com/rIr9kEH.jpg
Let me repeat. Majeston Zelia, Forsung, Bir, Desaak, Skuurge. Lowball all you want.

Haha, oh the delusions.

SO you deny another scene which is already proven in the comic. Good to know.
Keep the butthurt to yourself.

So no proof of Thor disintegrated and metabolized. Concession accepted.

Have you even read DOTNG?
http://i.imgur.com/Fy278r7.jpg
"Orion will be dispatched to deal with Darkseid."

No proof of Orion and DS amped by soulfire during Countdown.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 06:35 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

About what? That he is right there with her in terms of strength? That was never in contention.

Thor has better strength feats than BRB too. Yet, they are practically equal in strength.

He's stronger. She would lose in a strength comparison.

Bill is a very close peer. But he is above him.

So you think Thor can beat entire JLA. Should I create the thread or you will?

He can easily replicate Ocean Master's attack yes. Pretty simple.

Haha, this is just so amusing. Now its mistype and double posting.

Yes. Not sure why a double post or mistype is so engrossing for you.

Anyone can see that it was a combination of fighting from earth to venus and flying back to earth along with his aura slowly breaking down his body. Common sense.

Yes, he recovered after that fight. But at that point he was drained and unable to fly. That's made clear.

Your interpretation" He was just getting helped up."
Lolz.

Drained as in tired and he just absorbed the DD aura. He was not drained by DD in similar terms like Pluto energy drained Thor or Herc. DD doesn't have that type of power.

Why would they not try to help him? You don't want me to post the whole scene. It won't look good for you.

Superman has a dynamic factor. Thor or Wonder Woman don't.

He can go from getting manhandled to ripping someone in half. That's not something Thor or Wonder Woman or Surfer can do. Only Hulk can.

Lol.. You have no credibility in this issue. You screamed and whined in the other thread yet ran when you were given the chance to back up your claims.

Haha, no. It was all an illusion.

Haha, what? Where is Ulik said to be amped there.

Abhi. Who are you fooling here? Illuision... laughing out loud

Ulik had become a god of thunder. Anyone with a sane mind and read that arc would understand.

No, it is not. Unless he goes all godblast on Doomsday which is major OOC.

Lol... It's not ooc when he realizes what DD is. He can kill him in a variety of ways.
thumb up
At least you acknowledge that Thor can kill him with a gb.

Hey idiot, Thor himself later says that this was not Ymir.

I will take that over your words any day.

That wasn't his body to begin with. No amount of spinning will change that.

The physical shell that was left over which Thor destroyed was not Ymir. When he was fighting and creating the Casket of Future Winters he was present, but had departed Midgard due to Thor's attack.
Again.. Ymir is an elemental force. He is beyond to having just a physical body.
Learn to read.

Wonder Woman actually stabbed Darkseid's eyes out and Darkseid would shit on Ymir in terms of power.

But hey, destroying ice shell is supposed to be impressive. Lulz.

It clearly is considering the physical shell belonged to a skyfather type being who consequently turned tail and ran.

Haha, there is nothing to guess idiot. There is nothing to suggest it was anything but a random one issue character.

But go ahead, i'm not able to guess. Let out the biggest secret in MU. Who is Star Colossus?

Eagerly awaiting your response. I need a good laugh.

You truly have gone full retard.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 07:07 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You two should totally start dating in RL.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2016 07:14 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

[B]You claimed...
Strong enough to weather the energy rift which was about to destroy entire earth.
Where was that in the story?

You know, you could just read the comic?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PW4xIdgJp...0/-021+copy.jpg

"Rift expansion detected. Category seven Global danger."

But don't do that. Fine with me. More ways for me to thrash you.
quote:
You also said...

I do recall Steel telling Wondy and Bats that if more energy pours in through the rift, it may blow and kill them.

Maybe you should read the comic again.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0xRgNbc-a...0/-023+copy.jpg

"You endangered the whole eorld waiting for us."

quote:
Again. What is about the energy pouring into the rift and possibly blowing up so impressive to you?

Why isn't it impressive should be more fitting? When do powerless people can do that kind of stuff.

quote:

Read the scan for Christ's sakes.

I'm not christian. So take care of your Christ.

quote:
Your scan of Superman in the PZ is inconsequential.

Hahaha. Oh "your scans do not matter. My claim without anything do." shit.

Why do I even care with idiots like you?

quote:
That is not proof that the Kryptonians had super powers. And you using Superman as having similar powers(maybe but highly doubt it) in the PZ as if he was in the regular universe is useless because we know he had super powers to begin with. You have absolutely no proof the Kryptonians in the PZ had super powers to begin with.

Haha, what a meaningless post.

They were phantoms. Not powerless.

quote:
Why? Was your Superman and Xadu encounter inconsequential? Because prisoners become intangible and can't hurt/kill corporeal beings.

That went out of the window when Doomsday broke the phantom zone. More things you ignored.

quote:
Him trying to help Mongul is not proof of super strength when we know only Mongul has exhibited clear super strength in the past(Batman/Superman and Lantern Books).

Haha, how amusing. "Shows super strength but its not super strength."

Good, good. I know how low you can go but this is just hilarious.

quote:
What a way to misconstrue panels. This is probably the first time he felt the empowerment from a yellow sun. It's not unlike Zod and Faora having the same sensation when they first felt the sun's rays. You are making yourself a laughingstock.

Haha, again with the same shit? Its just embarrassing now.

quote:
His will pulled the suit back into the PZ. He basically had a battle of wills against Xadu for control of the ecto-suit. I mean wtf?

And physically overpowered the ecto plasmic suit which allows a phantom to interact with the physical world and is superpowered.

quote:
In any case it's moot. Clark may or may not have had super powers in the PZ, but he had powers to begin with outside so he can't be compared to other Kryptonians. There's also the fact that the PZ was stable at that time and had no rifts like it had during Doomed. Prisoners were all intangible and did not have the same physical properties of people outside the PZ.

Phantoms can hurt each others. Its not a new idea. Read some superman comics.

quote:
Yes. Time and again you have proven yourself a laughingstock. You think your off the wall interpretations make you look good? You should have stopped pages ago.

Haha, what delusions. Keep making excuses for Thor every week. Its one of my favorite things to do, humiliate you again and again.

quote:
Keep ignoring proof.

Keep running.

quote:
Like I said. Get over the butthurt.

You first about Superman's superiority.

quote:
Abhi. You have ran from multiple chances to prove your points. Accusing me of running when you're the one on record who has?

You are mistaking "humiliating you at every turn and you trying to get the last word for weeks like an OCD girl" as running.

I can beat you anytime I want. This is just more amusing for me.

quote:
Lol I know for sure I never wrote that. Smh..

That's essential what you wrote. Its alright, I forgive you.

quote:
Until you get it. Agin.. Only an idiot would say that he only had brief exposure to DD's aura. What part fighting DD from earth to venus and back to earth does not compute for you?

So again parroting yourself, eh? He took Doomsday to venus at superspeed and the burned him to crisp from a distance.

So yes, it was a brief exposure at best.

quote:
No he didn't. PF Superman is shown reacting to the blast in midair.

Yes, knocked out character get back up. I've taught you that several times boy.

quote:
And where did he "flat out state that he was going to punch" PF Supes?

He basically turns and punches him out while shouting you should get clear.

Maybe you should take course in reading comprehension.

quote:
She did not have the "briefest of exposure" when Steel did so much worse than her. He was down for the count in 23 secs. Where did it explicitly state that she only lasted 23 secs? And yes she was only cosmetically damaged. She was still up and ready to go a few rounds had DD not ported.

Steel was only in presence of Doomsday for 23 seconds. Which was more time than Diana was in presence of Doomsday as Steel was there for the whole time.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZTIpFaCs0...0/-016+copy.jpg

So yes, briefest of exposures.

quote:
Yes. Wank tirade.

Yes he would. And quote easily if he really wanted to.

Hahaha. I would like to see him treating Taurus or Tutinax that way.

Oh wait...

quote:
Regularly he is. But he's a step beyond. N52 DD is not. Not by his track record which you have utterly failed to glorify. It just got clearer...

Haha, a weaker Doomsday broke Wonder Woman's both arms with one punch. What else is required for him to be beyond Thor/Wonder Woman in strength?

Beating Mongul? Breaking Phantom Zone?

quote:
Lol... Sure it is.
You kidding me? Can't even list all of them.

I'm sure you can.

"You alone are the equal of all your fellow Avengers".
http://i.imgur.com/kxUCmjA.jpg
Statement was made until his final punch. Before that he was holding back against Orka(3x amp) who literally one-punched his whole team.
http://i.imgur.com/NKehBYd.jpg[/quote]

Yes, Iron Man, Vision, Beast, Scarlet Witch and Captain America. What a mighty team. How could Krona Gauntlet Hal Jordan, GOW Wonder Woman, Shazam, Frankenstein, Flash and entire JLU compare to that.

laughing out loud

quote:
Eternity claims that he's a danger to a good portion of Infinity and himself
http://i.imgur.com/1opL4Y5.jpg

After gaining power gem.

quote:
Warlock states that he's one of the most physically powerful beings in the universe.
http://i.imgur.com/pcPKmxC.jpg

Just universe? "Three of the most powerful beings in Omniverse"

https://s2.postimg.org/obnqn7q7d/Su...011_025_001.jpg

quote:
Stated to be the greatest god who ever lived in GoT.
http://i.imgur.com/2GoD4SA.jpg

Good to know, what does that has to do with power?

quote:
Am I now going to claim that nothing short of a abstract can beat him? Lol....

Haha, these are supposed to be able to show him more powerful than all his peers combined?

quote:
Also I knew you wouldn't take that BZ. JL versus Superman? At least now I know you're not too out of touch with reality.

You are again taking as if I need to prove it again. Guess what, I don't. Its already proven in comics.

Keep your butthurt in check.

quote:
"The virus was suppressing the League's powers." And yet you lowball my comparative scans. Lol...
http://s477.photobucket.com/user/fa...1qdibb.jpg.html

Haha, what? The virus WAS suppressing their powers but returned them.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HeoUEXUWA...12_3%2Bcopy.jpg

What idiocy is this?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 04:37 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote:
Good of you to acknowledge your mistake. Just don't put words in my mouth again.

Haha, what? Where were they supposed to be superstrong?

quote:
Ego created an army to conquer the universe by using Thor as a molecular model. It's pretty cut and dry. Don't be an idiot.

Yes, they were his molecular duplicate. That doesn't mean they were superpowered.

If they were, let me know where it was stated.

quote:

Jumping is now trampling. Good to know.

quote:
Let me repeat. Majeston Zelia, Forsung, Bir, Desaak, Skuurge. Lowball all you want.

None of them were powered. And Thor never overpowered them. Remain butthurt.

quote:
So no proof of Thor disintegrated and metabolized. Concession accepted.

Hahaha, remain in denial. Everyone was disintegrated. That's made clear when Demogorge absorbed them and restored their forms after that.

How many times you are going to deny what happened in that comic.

quote:
No proof of Orion and DS amped by soulfire during Countdown. [/B]

Because Darkseid had put the power of Gods in Jimmy Olsen. Its connected to DOTNG and Orion was powered up in it.

Editorial **** up doesn't negates that.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 04:37 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

He's stronger. She would lose in a strength comparison.

On average they are peers. Doomsday is beyond that level. I created a thread to rate their strength.

Why don't you start comparing their strength in that thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t628173.html

quote:
Bill is a very close peer. But he is above him.

Never shown or implied.

quote:
He can easily replicate Ocean Master's attack yes. Pretty simple.

That's like saying Superman can easily replicate strength showings of anyone who oneshotted Thor. Show us Thor knocking out characters like Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman in one attack.

quote:
Yes. Not sure why a double post or mistype is so engrossing for you.

Its funny how you flail about to hide that.

quote:
Anyone can see that it was a combination of fighting from earth to venus and flying back to earth along with his aura slowly breaking down his body. Common sense.

Haha, what? Why would flying to Venus and back would tax him? He flew from the end of universe to Earth without any issue while going through several black holes.

But I like how you backtarcked from Doomsday draining him to his aura breaking down his body.

Doomsday spores couldn't break his body. That's made pretty clear

quote:
Drained as in tired and he just absorbed the DD aura. He was not drained by DD in similar terms like Pluto energy drained Thor or Herc. DD doesn't have that type of power.

Haha, again with this shit? How many times do I have to correct you?

He didn't absorb the aura before tearing Doomsday in half and the spores could not break down his body.

Yes, he was drained of power. You can say that and stop this humiliating.

quote:
Why would they not try to help him? You don't want me to post the whole scene. It won't look good for you.

Yes, go ahead. I would like to see how Superman can get better in sunlight. That has never happened before.

laughing out loud

quote:
Lol.. You have no credibility in this issue. You screamed and whined in the other thread yet ran when you were given the chance to back up your claims.

That's a very funny way to warp your umpteenth attempt to make excuses for Thor and bitching all the way.

quote:
Abhi. Who are you fooling here? Illuision... laughing out loud

Who are you fooling? Yourself?

quote:
Ulik had become a god of thunder. Anyone with a sane mind and read that arc would understand.

So nothing but your idiocy? Good to know.

Now show us where he was amped physically.

quote:
Lol... It's not ooc when he realizes what DD is. He can kill him in a variety of ways.

Before or after Doomsday breaks his arms and drains him dry?
quote:
At least you acknowledge that Thor can kill him with a gb.

That's hardly a move Thor can pull off when Doomsday can simply teleport away from it.

quote:

The physical shell that was left over which Thor destroyed was not Ymir.

No, that wasn't Ymir in the first place. It was simply an Ice Shell which he was controlling.

quote:
When he was fighting and creating the Casket of Future Winters he was present, but had departed Midgard due to Thor's attack.
Again.. Ymir is an elemental force. He is beyond to having just a physical body.

Yes, Thor broke Ice. How powerful of him.

quote:
Learn to read.

You first.

quote:
It clearly is considering the physical shell belonged to a skyfather type being who consequently turned tail and ran.

Yeah, skyafther level ice shell is just ice. Not that hard to understand.

quote:
You truly have gone full retard.

So you have nothing for Star Colossus as you claimed it was something noteworthy?

So why don't you show what is a Star Colossus as I could find nothing about it.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/The_Mighty_Thor_Vol_1_12.1

Last edited by abhilegend on Jun 25th, 2016 at 05:04 AM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2016 05:02 AM