KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (76): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Probably some pics if it's something with EW. Trailer would be good though.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 03:43 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Pics of Ronan, Korrath, Mar-Vell, Fury, Skrulls... pretty good stuff.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 05:37 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Cool photos.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 07:45 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

https://m.imgur.com/a/I6qq8N2

Skrulls look sweet!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 09:56 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I cant wait for this movie

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:25 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I'm glad we're getting a more serious Cosmic film, I wish it had Mar-Vell in the lead though, I'm not much of a Carol Manvers fan.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:35 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

skrulls look awesome.. i can't wait to see this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 11:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
https://m.imgur.com/a/I6qq8N2

Skrulls look sweet!

....BWAHAHAHAH! That looks Total Goof Balls!!!! I've seen better masks on Classic Dr.WHO!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 05:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

—-

Attachment: d7c826d2-33dc-4e54-ac24-39e268ffc740.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 05:01 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Flyattractor
....BWAHAHAHAH! That looks Total Goof Balls!!!! I've seen better masks on Classic Dr.WHO!!!!!!!!

I just wish they looked as good as BvS's Doomsday or WW Ares.

This movie is going to rock.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 06:51 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They look like Star Trek Reject Aliens.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 06:53 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Why are they coming out of the ocean? Anyway it’s nice to finally see the skrulls, I remember when people thought the skrulls were in the first avengers movie

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 09:28 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by steverules_2
Why are they coming out of the ocean? Anyway it’s nice to finally see the skrulls, I remember when people thought the skrulls were in the first avengers movie

blame mike zeroh

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 09:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The Skrulls look fine and I'm hoping this is a more serious cosmic adventure to the more fun Guardians.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 09:44 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Skrulls look fine, they look like Skrulls. If they went with a darker green and more pronounced features as is often seen in the comics, they'd start looking like the Green Goblin.

Though the chubby/fat one on the right smiling does look a bit weird. FFS, you're a Skrull, be serious.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 11:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Flyattractor

I gotta agree. I think the makeup looks pretty bad in these photos. Hopefully they look better after post production touchups and stuff.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 12:45 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I have to wonder if they are going to "Fix It" in Post with CGI as well. , but then I seem to recall that this movie didn't really get all that big of a budget. Looks like that might be showing in this pic.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 05:44 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote:
Why are they coming out of the ocean?

Maybe they've just come from Atlantis?....had some negotiations with Namor.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 08:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Meh, they could look better.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 12:12 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^haha

Didnt notice Monica Rambeau’s...mom?...in this shot

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 04:23 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote