KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (76): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

At least I hope it's a super-duper-space-beeper and she's not on Earth in hibernation or similar and that scene is activating/awakening her, otherwise why didn't Fury activate her in Avengers to kick the Chitauri's ass in. While if it's a beeper, they could say he called her in Avengers as well, but she was too late due to her IBS or something.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 08:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Setting it in the 90's allows them to do things they otherwise wouldn't be able to do, like have Nick Fury be a major character and have Agent Coulson in it. Plus it's just a unique time period that hasn't been shown in the MCU yet. Plus it kind of makes her more mysterious knowing that she's been around all this time, yet not active, despite her seemingly enormous power level.
thumb up

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:00 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
Why did they need to pick a time when he was young? Explain why the intellectual capacity to adapt the story to modern times was lacking?

"They just wanted it to be in the 90s cuz it would be something different" is fine. "It NEEDED to be in the 90s" makes no sense unless they suffer from a lack of imagination.
Are you ****ing stupid? Course you are. Where has she been if it is in modern times. Does she drop down now? There is no reason it has to be anything you’re just stupid and ***** about a decade for no reason. You’re poor too. Why don’t you work, loser? That’s a more pertinent question about your pitiful status in life.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:02 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I don't see why not just do it now. Would make the plot easier to do.
Seeing as how they are LITERALLY just dropping her on us. Oh well. I am sure it will make money no matter how stupid it gets. Cause DISNEY..

granted that don't work for Star Wars but I digress.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:35 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I don't see why not just do it now. Would make the plot easier to do.
Seeing as how they are LITERALLY just dropping her on us. Oh well. I am sure it will make money no matter how stupid it gets. Cause DISNEY..

granted that don't work for Star Wars but I digress.
Mcu is fantastic dceu sucks. Blame warner you turd.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:38 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Mcu is fantastic dceu sucks. Blame warner you turd.

....I do blame Warner...You need to lay off the Thanos Approved Prune Juice there Quanster.

Its emptying more then just your Poop Chute.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:43 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I'll pass on this movie.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:43 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Mindset
I'll pass on this movie.

Yeah. I can wait for DVD.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:44 AM
quanchi112
Disney

....I do blame Warner...You need to lay off the Thanos Approved Prune Juice there Quanster.

Its emptying more then just your Poop Chute.
Ok then they did a bad job the MCU is fantastic. Free market decided this so quit crying. I will see this opening night.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:50 AM
Flyattractor

The Only One CRYING here is You!!!!!!!!!

You sound like a PTSD Victim.

It is sad but still hilariously Funny!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:52 AM
quanchi112
Disney

The Only One CRYING here is You!!!!!!!!!

You sound like a PTSD Victim.

It is sad but still hilariously Funny!
Nah, I am rubbing it in that marvel is number one. Love it.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:53 AM
Flyattractor

Movies are Good. But Not Fantastic. Sorry. Not Sorry.

I am sure for You that is a great thing, but then seeing the Fanatical Devotion you have for a MOVIE Series is what I find the most Amusing.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:55 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Movies are Good. But Not Fantastic. Sorry. Not Sorry.

I am sure for You that is a great thing, but then seeing the Fanatical Devotion you have for a MOVIE Series is what I find the most Amusing.
Iyo but to make the money 20 films in deep along with the reviews and anticipation at this level makes this unbelievable. Best franchise ever. Game over.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:57 AM
Flyattractor

Same Logic can be used to explain McDonalds and their success. Don't mean I want to eat every meal from the Clown.

Although that would explain your mental state there....too many chicken mcnuggets.

lay off them 50 piecers there Quanster.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:59 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Same Logic can be used to explain McDonalds and their success. Don't mean I want to eat every meal from the Clown.

Although that would explain your mental state there....too many chicken mcnuggets.

lay off them 50 piecers there Quanster.
You do not love it I do. Unlike you I am in great shape and financially doing quite well, loser. Best part is no other franchise can remotely compare this many films in to the MCU. No one. MCU is the king, peasant.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 03:01 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
You do not love it I do. Unlike you I am in great shape and financially doing quite well, loser. Best part is no other franchise can remotely compare this many films in to the MCU. No one. MCU is the king, peasant.

Sure you are skippy. Sure you are.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 03:02 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Sure you are skippy. Sure you are.
Ohhh I am and it feels amazing. I blow all kinds of cash on the MCU and it feels great supporting what I love.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 03:05 AM
Flyattractor

Like I said.... It is the McDonald's Stratagem.

Cookie Cutter Works.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 03:09 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Like I said.... It is the McDonald's Stratagem.

Cookie Cutter Works.
Nah, Infinity War is supreme. Thanos hit it out of the park. Next up Captain Marvel you enjoy your 3 year old Shazam, loser. That is Hardees status.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 03:12 AM
Flyattractor

Nah. It was kind of a Mess and kind of boring. But then. Hey . Its a Big Mac. Its Crap but still sells millions ever day.

McThanos with a Side of Fries.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 03:13 AM