KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (76): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
An Eternals movie?
They're right up there w. The Inhumans and New Gods as characters i have little to no interest in seeing movies of.

While i like individual characters in each group, the groups themselves i find boring.
I actually agree totally.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 10:47 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos did exactly what he said he was going to do. We lost. All of us.

Facts, wolves. The newest trailer just throat punched your nonsense. Way to confirm me correct, Cap.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 03:12 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by quanchi112

Facts, wolves. The newest trailer just throat punched your nonsense. Way to confirm me correct, Cap.

Wrong... I said Thanos is up at half. This movie is a continuation of the previous and in this movie the heroes will win. The snap more than likely gets reversed, therfore ultimately Thanos fails. The last known record of Thanos will be of failure. You are only as good as your last game and thats what I will remember about Thanos after the next movie...Failure.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 03:36 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Wrong... I said Thanos is up at half. This movie is a continuation of the previous and in this movie the heroes will win. The snap more than likely gets reversed, therfore ultimately Thanos fails. The last known record of Thanos will be of failure. You are only as good as your last game and thats what I will remember about Thanos after the next movie...Failure.

Thanos won they went up against them. The battle ended. You pretend they are still fighting. Avengers will recoup and come back but only after they lost and Thanos achieved his goal. Fact. You can try to spin it like the sad troll you are. Cap said it. I bet it hurt watching knowing Quan was right.

Just because Sidious was killed by Vader that does not mean he did not initially prevail over the Jedi. New day different outcome but the past is the past.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 03:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Thanos won they went up against them. The battle ended. You pretend they are still fighting. Avengers will recoup and come back but only after they lost and Thanos achieved his goal. Fact. You can try to spin it like the sad troll you are. Cap said it. I bet it hurt watching knowing Quan was right.

Just because Sidious was killed by Vader that does not mean he did not initially prevail over the Jedi. New day different outcome but the past is the past.

Thanos past wont exist as it will be reversed/stopped before it happens
Erased from the timeline. Sidious defeating Jedi still exists in the timeline. If they do indeed travel back and prevent Thanos from getting all the stones. He will never know he had a temporary victory. Poor guy

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 03:59 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos past wont exist as it will be reversed/stopped before it happens
Erased from the timeline. Sidious defeating Jedi still exists in the timeline. If they do indeed travel back and prevent Thanos from getting all the stones. He will never know he had a temporary victory. Poor guy
We saw it happen. For ****s sake. It is a fact. You seem pretty upset over his victory. The guy won. Let it go. Thanos prevailed. Pop in the film if you do not believe me. You seem very emotional over this.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 04:01 PM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

We saw it happen. For ****s sake. It is a fact. You seem pretty upset over his victory. The guy won. Let it go. Thanos prevailed. Pop in the film if you do not believe me. You seem very emotional over this.

Emotional? You are the one using curse words and flipping out. Looks like a victory for me. See you in April for the victory parade!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 04:12 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Emotional? You are the one using curse words and flipping out. Looks like a victory for me. See you in April for the victory parade!
Thanos already won. You have tried to change your claims multiple times. My claim stands as he won. You continue to try to move the goalposts. You lost. Deal with it.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 04:18 PM
Flyattractor

Every Villain tends to "Win" in the middle of the story.

Guess what Happens at the END of the Story!?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 05:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Robtard
"Final Blow" can and cannot mean he's killed when he's defeated.

Though I personally do think Thanos will die when all is said and done.

I hope he doesn't, there is a lot that can be exploited from the character.

Although dying could mean him returning in the future, maybe through the introduction of Mistress Death.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 05:34 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Every Villain tends to "Win" in the middle of the story.

Guess what Happens at the END of the Story!?
They had a battle and Thanos won. He not only beat the avengers but the gotg as well as Asgard, Xandar, and Wakanda. They lost. Every single hero.

The Infinity War story ended with the snap. A new film aka story begins this April.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 03:24 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 03:44 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Kazenji

liked the trailer a lot, definitely seeing back to back to back

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 04:56 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Much better trailer than before, definitely.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 05:04 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Kazenji

Stating the obvious but, damn good.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 05:34 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by -Pr-
Much better trailer than before, definitely.

Yeah, as I was watching it, I thought, "Wow, this trailer has got me more interested for this film than the previous two did combined."

The dynamic between her and Fury is also growing on me.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 06:09 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The shape changing was nice.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 06:29 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Looks dope

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 09:39 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Am I the only one who thinks She sucks at acting?

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 08:26 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nah. She aint that great at it. I totally forgot she was in Kong Skull Island. She got out shined by a Giant CGI Monkey.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 08:30 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote