KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (76): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Article on Screenrant back in Dec said "Avengers: Endgame" was the official title out of Disney/Marvel.

Nvmd, you're trolling his ass

Be careful, you might give him a coronary

Old Post Feb 7th, 2019 11:45 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Robtard
Article on Screenrant back in Dec said "Avengers: Endgame" was the official title out of Disney/Marvel.

Nvmd, you're trolling his ass

yea...

Originally posted by Impediment
She'll be in Endgame, definitely.

I suspect she will have a significant amount of airtime in Endgame

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 8th, 2019 03:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Official site....gone full 90's

https://www.marvel.com/captainmarvel

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 06:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Brie Larson takes Captain Marvel into Full on Feminazi Territory!!!!!!!

Brie Larson Don't Want No White Mans on Her Cap Marv Tour Yo. Hate da Whities!

So I will concede to her demands and NOT SEE HER MOVIE!

All White Men should do the same.

eek!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 07:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 15th, 2019 01:29 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Stilts Hates Women.

Brie Larson will demand you hand in your Man Card....not that you ever had a use for it..

eek!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2019 04:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Straight from the SJW advocate's mouth.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 06:15 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

^Never had a Man Card.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 07:05 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Crap I'm white so I guess I'll save my money for the real Captain Marvel.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 02:29 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Brie Larson takes Captain Marvel into Full on Feminazi Territory!!!!!!!

Brie Larson Don't Want No White Mans on Her Cap Marv Tour Yo. Hate da Whities!

So I will concede to her demands and NOT SEE HER MOVIE!

All White Men should do the same.

eek!

Hopefully the "white" half means she won't be there.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 04:29 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Crap I'm white so I guess I'll save my money for the real Captain Marvel.

thumb up

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Hopefully the "white" half means she won't be there.

Oh I think it is a pretty safe bet that at Best she has never really "Been There" Either.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 06:53 PM
ares834

Brie Larson is batshit insane. Remember that tweet where she stated that being a woman means "to live a life on defense" because some dude asked for her number?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 01:34 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

That kind of attitude is becoming more common with women these days.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:03 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by ares834
Brie Larson is batshit insane. Remember that tweet where she stated that being a woman means "to live a life on defense" because some dude asked for her number?
Women are so jumpy toward acts that you or I would find innocuous if they happened to us because they are physically much weaker than men are. Even relatively weak men can overpower physically fit women. You might react to a woman doing the same thing because there is no threat. If a woman did actually try to assault you and you found the advance unwelcome you could easily overpower her. Even if it is a man the playing field is still usually fairly even, as opposed to a confrontation between the vast majority of women and the average man.

There are plenty of reasons to find women stupid my man, but them being fearful of men is not one of them.

Also, did you actually click fly's link? Because at no point does she say she doesn't want any white men on her media tour. Fly is lying my man.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:05 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by NemeBro
Women are so jumpy toward acts that you or I would find innocuous if they happened to us because they are physically much weaker than men are. Even relatively weak men can overpower physically fit women. You might react to a woman doing the same thing because there is no threat. If a woman did actually try to assault you and you found the advance unwelcome you could easily overpower her. Even if it is a man the playing field is still usually fairly even, as opposed to a confrontation between the vast majority of women and the average man.

There are plenty of reasons to find women stupid my man, but them being fearful of men is not one of them.

Also, did you actually click fly's link? Because at no point does she say she doesn't want any white men on her media tour. Fly is lying my man.

You can say that AFTER posting such a Blatantly Sexist Remark.

Of course She Didn't Say that. Disney Marketing won't Let her. But if you Look at her Tweets and other Messages....well her True Feelings are out there.

But then I aint a little ShillCuck like You. So I can see it.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:07 AM
NemeBro

I could rape your mother in front of you, and you would be too scared to lift a finger to help her. thumb up

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:12 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I bet Raping old women is the only way you can get any.

And yep. Go Cry about it to some one who cares.

Like Surt. I seem to recall you have a serious Cuck Crush for Him.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:16 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Doesn't surprise me coming from Fly

he's part of the flock of sheep that believes whatever folks put up on Youtube and doesn't bother to read up on it.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:26 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Kazenji
Doesn't surprise me coming from Fly

he's part of the flock of sheep that believes whatever folks put up on Youtube and doesn't bother to read up on it.

Some how I doubt Nemy actually clicked on it either.

The ShillCucks like You two Rarely Do that before you Spout off your shillshit.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:29 AM
ares834

Except, she was in absolutely no danger in this case. It was a TSA Agent in an airport who asked for her number, at worst she felt uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, the agent certainly was unprofessional but to use this as an example of why women have to live on the defensive is ludicrous.

And, no, I didn't click his link as I saw it led to the Daily Wire nor did I take what he said at face value.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 02:32 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote