KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Injustice 2

Injustice 2
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Yeah but they eventually became their own characters and identities.

Doesn't mean they're not part of Batman's gallery anymore. You seem to have a hard time understanding that.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 02:42 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

I usually see more people mention like Poison Ivy than those examples, but yeah. It is pretty bad. Two-Face is one of my top favorites out of Batman's rogue gallery, but doesn't mean I'd want him in this or think that he'd be top fighting material. Some people...

I think it's because unfortunately for those particular people, Batman IS their entire DC universe. It's really all they know. So they have trouble picking out characters from other series so they'll pick out the Batman characters for the sake of familiarity. Even if they wouldn't make a good fighting game choice compared to other non Batman ones.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 03:10 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Glowing Tron Lines for everybody on the roster then.

Still a part of the Bat-family.
And its not like they haven't been Batman, if you want JUST Batman, thats cool.

I need at least Nightwing to be in the game.

I also want Darkseid.

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 06:41 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Captain Commander

Likin this new armor thingy....

Bankai, Katen Kyōkotsu Karamatsu Shinjuu.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:26 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Captain Commander

Also....sounds awesome!!:

Build and power up the ultimate version of your favorite DC legends in INJUSTICE 2. With a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, INJUSTICE 2 allows you to personalize every iconic character with unique and powerful gear. Take control over how your favorite characters look, how they fight, and how they develop across a huge variety of game modes. This is your Legend. Your Journey. Your Injustice.

Originally posted by Estacado

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:43 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Tony Stark should be a guest character this time around...

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 04:20 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

VOTE VOTE VOTE

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/740645114188582912

Haven't decided yet, but leaning most toward Captain Cold at the moment (though I suppose in turn Killer Frost might have to go byebye to avoid redundancy), but I'd be fine with any of the choices.

I predict Swamp Thing will get most of the votes, regardless.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 09:39 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Swamp Thing all the way thumb up

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 10:20 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Voted for Blue Beetle. Black Beetle (YJ version) as an alternate costume would be awesome.

I wonder if they'll bring Static Shock to 2.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 12:08 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Doesn't mean they're not part of Batman's gallery anymore. You seem to have a hard time understanding that.
I never said they weren't, jackass.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 09:18 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Captain Commander

Gameplay reveal on 11th of june.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 04:09 PM
quanchi112
Stronger than Superman

Meh.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 05:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

I actually had the opposite reaction, tbh.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 07:07 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Voted for Blue Beetle. Black Beetle (YJ version) as an alternate costume would be awesome.

I wonder if they'll bring Static Shock to 2.
I don't have a twitter, but if I did, I'd go for Blue Beetle too. Static would be absolutely awesome too.

Originally posted by -Pr-
I actually had the opposite reaction, tbh.
Agreed. Everyone armored is lame. Especially Supes.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 07:32 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I like the armor. I love customizing but it is kinda funny Superman needs armor since he's Superman. Also why is his cousin in the game? Supergirl isn't that much different from Clark skillset wise and am worried this is gonna be another Marth/Lucina situation.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 08:19 PM
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Gameplay reveal on 11th of june.

Cool, that's my birthday.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
I like the armor. I love customizing but it is kinda funny Superman needs armor since he's Superman. Also why is his cousin in the game? Supergirl isn't that much different from Clark skillset wise and am worried this is gonna be another Marth/Lucina situation.

Having same or similar powersets =/= having same movesets.

Superman and Zod
Green Lantern and Sinestro
Shazam and Black Adam
And whatever else I'm not thinking of.

All have very similar powers to the other, yet played quite differently in the first game, so am not worried about Supergirl far as that. If this game has variations a la MKX though, then there's bound to be some more similarities with some characters, but that's about it.

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Agreed. Everyone armored is lame. Especially Supes.

A lot of them felt/looked unusually armored in the first game too, so wasn't really surprised about it here. Some characters armored can look cool, but when you do it with too many of them, it just seems like they're being too edgy/tryhard with the designs.

Do look forward though to seeing what customization there is beyond the Tron looking gear, but yeah.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 08:54 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Captain Commander

Some of you guys are pretty sceptical.
NRS made 3 awesome fighting games in the last few years I have high hopes for this one.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 09:11 PM
Jmanghan

Oh, yeah, its cool.

"F*ck the Batman characters, I could do with another Superman clone."

As if there weren't enough of them in the first game.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 09:15 PM
-Pr-

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Oh, yeah, its cool.

"F*ck the Batman characters, I could do with another Superman clone."

As if there weren't enough of them in the first game.

The first game had more Batman than Superman characters. Hard to believe they won't again.

Some of you guys are pretty sceptical.
NRS made 3 awesome fighting games in the last few years I have high hopes for this one.

If you were on console it was less painful. MKX was a disaster on PC, and they're not even releasing Injustice 2 on pc now. No real reason for me to look out for it now.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2016 10:31 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

^ And there seemed to be a lot more street level characters in the first game than superpowered ones, mostly thanks to the focus on Batman and his gallery. Forgot who first said it, but Bats Among Us would've been a more fitting subtitle for the first game than Gods Among Us.

Even if Injustice 2 were on PC, anyone would have to be brain damaged to get it on there, given WB's reputation in that area now.

I'm not really skeptical on this game, just kinda so-so on it right now after my gripes/disappointments with the first Injustice and to a lesser extent, MKX. I don't doubt that this'll be another solid fighter or anything, but depending on what all this game has or doesn't have, just not sure how invested I'll be in it yet.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 02:26 AM